South Carolina is a total shitshow. What about your state? It's fucking corrupt and poor here. Plus niggers...

South Carolina is a total shitshow. What about your state? It's fucking corrupt and poor here. Plus niggers. Pic related.

Attached: 100_2685.jpg (2304x1728, 894.99K)

Im in buffalo ny and other than niggers it’s fine, ya know, if you accept the idea that everywhere else is also hell on earth. Go Bills.

Seems about like yesterday, looking forward to winter.

SC bro, I have a question. What's up with that water tower near 75 outside of Gafney? It looks like a huge ass.

Here in N.C. things are decent as long as you avoid the blossoming urban hellscape in the middle of the state. They seem determined to rebuild New York city on top of RTP in the coming decades. Stay the fuck out of Sanford, Durham, and Fayetteville if you happen to visit this state

>he doesn’t know what peaches look like

It does make me lol whenever I drive by it though. Peaches and asses, a great combo

Surprised you didn’t mention Charlotte
> t. Charlottefag

Every day my state is getting closer to complete environmental and economic ruin while floods of people keep moving in and all the state government is willing to do is ask people to pray.

Attached: 00cli-SALTLAKE-satellite-02-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg (1440x1439, 524.23K)

I don't go down there much, pretty bad I take it?

So it's supposed to be a peach? Ok, I learned something. Riddle me this: How in the hell can you live in a place where you see so many people walking around wearing shirts that say "COCKS" on them? I know it's for football, but damn, that is so fucked up.

What's wrong with SC? I may be moving there in the nearish future, need to know what I might be in for

Wisconsin is fine so long as you avoid milwaukee and madison, more asians than blacks

>Wisconsin
Sounds based.

Maine is a shithole.
There's no jobs. No opportunity.
Just retarded liberal boomers who swarm near the coast, and will give all their money to the ((nature conservancy)) when they die. the cities are being over ran with salamians who breed like insects.

OP must live in Columbia, Charleston, or Spartanburg. The rest of the state is pretty decent.

The little spout coming out of the taint area is obscene

Attached: ac979061-57f4-4ee4-8743-de4733005145-large16x9_peachoid.jpg (985x554, 43.27K)

lol

What about all those wotch cults?

How the fuck has your state not gone on a rampage for this? And how is this nigger even still alive?

Attached: 3556CB3A-0722-41EA-9CF9-C830612FDA30.jpg (640x830, 129.49K)

Connecticut here-corrupt and rich

At least you are getting some white migration that actually have children aren’t liberal at all.

Attached: C005F945-34FD-4811-BDBE-9FB9A5D31548.gif (450x410, 151.5K)

Winter is coming.