I have not had an alcoholic drink for more than three years right now and it's mostly for mental health and general...

I have not had an alcoholic drink for more than three years right now and it's mostly for mental health and general health reasons , fitness too.

I'm just left wondering with all this new data coming out of alcohol not being healthy at any range and most previous decades studies being influenced directly by alcohol companies to pretend moderate drinking is good , or even elitist wine being healthy compared to pleb beer lies coming out.

I'm a bit rambling but what do you fellow straight edge posters feel about this turn against alcohol cope in popular science?

Is non-alcoholic beverages the future?

what will they be mixed with to give it the edge?

i'm starting to think some more subtle tea & maybe herb mixes with a strong non-alcoholic beverages will eventually really rival and turn normies that much more against alcohol

do the research yourself ,google the non-alcoholic industry gains the last 5 years , wellness is trending hard

Would you drink some cool Japanese iced green tea with some nootropic inside mixed with some non-alcoholic whiskey or wine whatever? i really think it's the future , maybe even thinking of starting a sort of 50/50 bar where most popular coctails have a non-alholic herb like alternative

Attached: R (1).jpg (650x866, 190.67K)

There are other boards on this website.

All other boards are dead

I quit the liquid Jew two days ago, going back to the gym instead.

they are called slow boards you instant gratification addicted alcholic

your mother loves you and i love you stay based dutch bro

i don't drink i'm not alchie

How do I resist the temptations of the liquid Jew, it's slowing down my life rn.

Quit drinking 4 years ago.
Best decision in my life.
Should have stopped it earlier though.

Attached: 1662909839854882.png (1000x1000, 38.67K)

Food and beverage trends never seem to last more than a year at most. Anyone who drank booze to be healthy is a fucking retard. It does help blood circulation a bit, but I'm not sure why that would be a concern medically.

No I wouldn't drink anything non-alcoholic, I don't understand the purpose. Most drinks are made to make booze taste better.

start drinking again its not like the alcohol could damage anything upthere

Alcohol is bad.

Start from first principles

You were born strong by nature of having balls

Nature shuts down testosterone if you run to hide or soften the pain with alcohol or drugs

if you face challenges your testosterone and mood improves fast

Challenge yourself to face situations sober and compound that , your balls will make more testosterone and the loop will make your tough situations easier by nature of being more manly , being more manly you can stick to first principles easier because now your soul has true character once that is done , there is no room to fail , you are too strong to give up. bravo go on dutch man

based swiss stay cool , mind to elborate how that influenced your life / career / health / relationship quality?

Love whiskey but it makes me fat as fuck. If I start drinking two shots a day, I'll gain 5-10 pounds in a month.

Thanks, I can feel a huge difference in energy levels and brain power if I stop for a couple of weeks. Now I want to quit forever.

yes booze is horrible at worst ruins lives at best wastes them.
Imho non alcoholic whisky is an absurd prroposition, like vegetarian sausages or decaf. its really stupid.
future of drugs is psychellics, stimulants and mdma. Tea/coffee sure, look to islam to see what they do without booze..shisha, tea and esspresso.

Why trade the alcohol jew for the caffeine jew?

i dont reccomend u do so, but most already consume caffiene daily anyway.

Imho the jew fears the tea drinker - calm, alert and logical. Tea contains l theanine which works in synergy with caffiene to give a much better effect.
I agree however, dependence on anything other than food and water is just another pathway to suffering.
psychedilics imho are the only quality drug and psychs are not addictive.

>i don't drink i'm not alchie
you don't have to drink. you have been thinking about it counting the three years, creating threads about it, thinking about alternative stuff that will give you the edge, obsessing about "beverages" instead of just drinking water and being done with it all etc. you not drinking seems to be a part of your definition of yourself. %100 disgusting oral retentive alcoholic and a retard.

Attached: q.gif (400x184, 453.88K)

MDMA is cheaper for a night out

who hurt you

well it also depletes your serotonin so not only are you going to be literally dumber but also living in hell for six months after so lol why?

Europeans have been drinking alcohol for thousands of years and I am not about to stop because some onions scientist funded by jews tells me it's bad for my health like red meat.

Attached: K7W6vIh.jpg (250x250, 10.36K)

Europeans have been drinking very low % beer sure to avoid infected water and i assume you know by now the industrial beer right now is like 10x alcohol content right?

Yes, sure.
Even though I was a "functional alcoholic", almost every aspect of my life has improved.
- More money
- Clearer mind
- Better stamina
- A "baby" soft skin; I'm almost 40 but people always give me between 28-32
- No more stomach and/or liver pain
- Better sleep; I'm not sleeping more but I feel more rested
- Less moody, more serene
- Don't risk my driver licence anymore, hence, hurting other people too
- I naturally attract more people around me; attraction rather than promotion, other men are curious, while women feel safer
- At work, bosses/managers and colleagues know they can trust and count on me; I didn't get a promotion for that (I don't want to anyway), but they never refuse me anything when I ask for something

For what it's worth (I mean, I can't check this by myself), an esoteric friend of mine told me the colour of my aura changed.

I wish you the best user, we are all different but for me it was only the 2 first weeks which were hard to get over it.

>yes booze is horrible at worst ruins lives at best wastes them.
+1

Beer will experience a Rennaisance, for all the wrong reasons it'll go back to it's ancient status.
Why, you ask?
Germany will experience a winter without Gas. Even if you cut it off today, we'd have enough beer for the whole Winter. Beer, especially the stronger kinds, were drunk on fasts traditionally to substitute bread in harsh times. Alcohol helps fight off the cold somewhat.
We all know drinking it casually is Gluttony and everything but healthy. We drink to forget our problems for a while. We drink as social lube, because this people (me included) is literally too autistic to keep up a conversation or trust strangers with a bit deeper talk without being drunk.
My fat beer gut is living proof that alcohol has very bad negative side effects. I don't eat like a pig during the week at all, but whenever I drink I drink like a squad of russians to make the voices go away.
Sharing light philosophy over some beers with a bro is enlightening, something spiritual. You do it drunk so you have an excuse to be a gay faggot.

i'm about 4 years off the sauce too. i was a fall-down drunk and it seemed like just an endless cycle. everyday i would drink at least 12 drinks (1 gallon of beer) then do whatever brain dead bullshit until i had to get up and sweat it out the next day at work so I could keep the cycle going.
i was fun, sometimes, but now i work less, have more money, spend time learning or creating things instead of just chasing whores/buzz/whatever.
I had bad physical cravings the first month or two, the only thing that helped was ice cream, sounds stupid and inb4 the sugar jew, it stopped me from raging myself into the bottle.

Attached: buegelmessschraube-306330.jpg (1920x1080, 95.4K)

sounds like you are in very good position , meaning sober in switzerland with a good career and good relationships. be proud swiss , the mountains can look back at you with respect you are just as stable now!

Sauce on the drink in op's pic plz

>booze helps in the cold
nah, might make you pass out, but it's the opposite of helpful. i do appreciate some of what you're saying though, i was quite good at brewing and appreciate the history, but it's got plenty of shit history too

Attached: 157268._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg (1200x630, 49.11K)

I’m the same user, how much were you drinking and what stomach/liver pain did you have?

Thank you ;)
Took me time to realise drinking like I used to was meaningless.
But hey, better late than never :)

I quit drinking overnight, which is not really recommended, because if you're deeply alcohol dependant you could going through "Delirium Tremens": a rapid onset of confusion usually caused by withdrawal from alcohol (symptoms such as shaking, confusion and hallucinations).

So take your time, do/feel it at your pace/rhythm and be safe!

I don't really care, I have been straight edge for about 7 years now, I've even cut out sodas and other sugary drinks. Only thing I drink besides water is milk, coffee and sometimes tea. I have no problem with people drinking alcohol (unless they can't control themselves and end up puking etc.)
I'm not sure but I think society would change a moderate amount if alcohol consumption was suddenly stopped.