I don't support Russia because it is great. It's because USA and EU are real threats to masculinity...

I don't support Russia because it is great. It's because USA and EU are real threats to masculinity, whiteness and heterosexuality and I cannot stand to see the homosexual limb wristed europeans and americans win, I support Russia because I want my children to be manly men that fuck and impregnate a lot of women, not liberal dyied hair trans commies indoctrinated by NATO-approved school programs
>pic not related

Attached: 1639719528299.jpg (1920x1851, 568.95K)

Holy shit. Before and after to the next level

Attached: 1662960185698365.png (568x568, 455.52K)

Imagine thinking that """supporting""" a country means anything

pretty girls don't deserve to die.

Attached: Whore.png (500x500, 419.61K)

kys
she was only 16 you kikes are cruel

Yeah this one still makes me sad years later. I don't agree with her lifestyle but she was young. Very tragic. Can't imagine her fear at the time.

Look up russian fertility rates, and consider that is already with all the millions of muslims living in Russia, and former soviet racial leftovers. You won't find family culture there. Nor will you find manliness, their population are easily brulalised mindbroken midget mutts, they don't have a single actual man within their country of over 100 million inhabitants.

kekked

Post more before and after

Stop idolizing despots. Sucking cock on some dictator isn't gonna make your country trad and based. These people work in an office, lives in an oppulent mansion and would happily turn your into a tranny if they thought it would earn them just 1 more shekel. It's litteral slave mentality. Daddy Putin ain't gonna save you, even if somehow defeated NATO. In fact, many of the most unholy leftist parties merging feminism and love for nigger immigration are the remnants of the soviet supported communist parties.

Attached: download (2).png (224x224, 5.24K)

Who is that?

oh look... another reminder of why the nord cult is condemned to death.

keep promoting it youtube! I cant wait to meet your children to thank them for all you've done for America!

Attached: 1497831786377.gif (320x240, 617.79K)

Bianca Devins. Some piece of shit from reddit murdered her and streamed it.

bump for blackie, i want an answer too, seen it b4

argh bad timing. i cant find she was tranny on wiki

white people are crazy.

Anyone have a pic of that Alex guy she kissed or whatever?

If he was a nigger, toll paid.

Reminder that picrel was a psychopathic sadist who manipulated lonely men and deserved what happened to her.
She was 17 and who cares how old she was, she was a manipulative, abusive cunt. Nothing of value was lost. She only would have become more of a cunt as she got older.
Oh my God shut the fuck up you terminal simp.
SHE was the piece of shit and I think YOU would do much better on reddit.

Attached: 1662506649974305.png (156x255, 17.56K)

No.
You support Russia because you're an incel loser.
If you were not a failed male and were well put together and had a gf, you wouldn't support Russia over your civilization

Let's go Brandon Clark

Based

Mixed feelings here.

For one, bianca deserved to burn in hell but on the other hand she didn't deserve to get murderer. Inb4 simp because I don't support murder