Helping your neighbors

I have a broken back and don’t work anymore. But every week for the past year I get out and mow two of my neighbors yards. They don’t know I do it and I don’t ask for payment. Once one of my neighbors asked if I knew who mowed their lawn and I said probably the same person who kept doing the others neighbors yard.
Do you help your neighbors? Are you selfless?

Jannies this is political. This is about building culture and helping those around us. If you can’t do that, you’re trash.

Attached: NataliaFucksJNTJ.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

my neighbours are all chinks and pajeets

I always shovel snow for my neighbours, because I love shovelling snow and I'm ussually the first one awake on my street anyway
I also sharpen knives and lawnmower blades for them because I have a machine

So? You could give them a shitty half assed job.

i help out by voting republican in local elections

why bother?

Based baguette.
You have a machine that does that? Somehow giant rocks end up in my yard despite me throwing them out all the time. I’m constantly fucking my blades up.

I would love to help my community too but pajeets and chinks have destroyed all our communities.

But do you help your neighbors?I mean it would be kinda funny to do like three strips on the interior of their yard and leave everything else.
So maybe you help the non streetshitters and start setting examples.

My neighborhood consists of two Californian families that constant try to out-pozz eachother, a lazy millenial couple who raised hell about snow from my snowblower landing in their yard but let their dog shit in mine, and a coal burner and her three (and counting) niglets.

I would go out of my way not to help any of these people.

Surely you could find someone nearby worth helping? I’ve driven 30 minutes to a friends house just to help mow his yard because he can’t afford gas to fill up his mower and I have all ego products.

My neighbor next door is 72 and her husband died a couple of years ago and I help her with all kind of things like her phone and computer problems and lifting things for her garden

Based! That really warms my heart Germanon. I have a lot of respect for you doing that. Thank you!

Idk about you but I’m from the midwest, helping friends doesn’t count as charity, it’s practically a requirement.

not actively and routinely but there is an old woman that lives on the 2nd floor in my apartment complex, so i help her carry her groceries up the stairs when i see her attempting it

If you were truly selfless you wouldn’t have prefaced the story with
>muh back
And bragged about mowing
>KEK 2 lawns omfg boomer faggot KYS

Attached: IMB_eDA5r0.gif (231x506, 259.05K)

yup
"help the community" is a big fucking joke when traitor politicians import literal shit eating outsiders from the turd world who are unbearable to even look at

when I was in australia and ended up in an elevator with 2 streetshitters, I thought I was gonna puke all over them from the smell, maybe I should have

disgusting subanimals whose population centers should all be anthraxed, same for chinks

I live on a family farm so all my neighbors are blood and we help each other when needed.

you must drive a Ford Edge

just don't help those sheep and goats out too much if you catch my drift there farmer john

I’m from and in Arkansas. It’s comfy here. Helping your friends is required too. I mean if they’re your friends.
That’s really good user. I’m sure she really appreciates it.
I’m not a boomer, I’m 27 or 28. There are no excuses as to why you can’t find someway to help someone in your community. Technically I mowed three. Because I mow my own yard too.

Boomer thinks hes the most selfless man in the world for mowing two lawns. That’s two more than should be his problem. These two lawns should be not his problem to put it in boomer terms. Guy is taking on extra problems this is insane doesn’t he know that those aren’t his problem. Will he stop nothing short at a modern day Jesus figure? Who would have known. Careful where you say this on Facebook. The wrong boomer meme and before you know it youll be in every local news channel in the country talking about how selfless you are.

Attached: IMB_rGq0gD.gif (733x405, 1.85M)

In my head I drive screwdrivers through shitskin eyes

Good for you user. That’s the best community there is.

Helping your community there’s nothing more important than that. You should be proud that there are people and places around you worth preserving. I’m just kidding before user you’re a real swell guy I’m keen ‘on ya

Attached: 26050BC6-5094-45DD-B399-F4A4938C31DA.jpg (602x647, 229.42K)

In your head do you also have a girlfriend?

Girls bore me extremely quickly, when I want to fuck I go out and pick one up then sometimes even just 1 weekend later I dont want to talk to them