Instead of kvetching about muh coalburners muh racemixing...

Instead of kvetching about muh coalburners muh racemixing, why don't you go on an offensive and try to bleach as many jewesses as possible?

after all, they are only 2% of the population and the best defense is a good offense.

Attached: abby-shappy.jpg (800x450, 31.27K)

ashkenazi are i think already the single most exogamous ethnic group in the united states

I've met Jewish men but never Jewish women.
They're stacked away Tim.

that would only make the offensive more effective?

Because the kids would still be jewish, you absolute fucking moron.

I unwillingly impregnated a Mossad agent that was trying to infiltrate my crew back in 2017. She disappeared after I told her I came inside her while she was asleep so she couldn't kill me by Talmudic law, she fled the country less than a month later. Shit was mad cash.
They still haven't found the one they sent to replace her, probably never will.
Keep em coming you fucking hebes, I love cumming on your women then leaving them alone out in the Blue Ridge Mountains in midwinter.

Attached: 1662666108769019.jpg (720x420, 40.77K)

the kids would also be white, moron.

>bleach as many jewesses as possible
You can't bleach a jewess. It's the jewess which creates a jew you retard.

Your children would still be Jewish. These Jews are smart so they planned ahead.

Attached: ckah.webm (900x900, 1.58M)

why are white so weak? white + anything = non-white meanwhile jew + anything = jew

how does this work lmao?

Ethnic Jews are 2% of the US population. Mutt Jews are a way higher population.

>bleaching
One drop rule you well-poisoning rat. There’s no such thing as “bleaching”, and not the creation of more mutts and the thinning of your bloodline.

I'm pretty sure I've impregnated at least 3 Jewish girls while their husband's was off being a lawyer or something. Never seen the bastards

Attached: IMG_4750.jpg (718x710, 60.62K)

50% whites still better than 0% whites

>50% white

Attached: 7EDE2AC4-9635-4CC7-AA1D-D9021F5740FF.jpg (425x458, 56.45K)

That kid is 100% white. Italian and Finnish is just a bad combination.

Jewishness is passed down through the mother only. So that's a great way of making more Jews, zippertits

He's also got some sort of disease

Attached: 1661764648237553.gif (368x400, 1.91M)

>Italian
>white
What the fuck is wrong with you. Italians aren’t white.

As far as I'm concerned, all Europeans are white.

according to halakha the jewish lineage is transferred through mother.
this means, your chilren will be jewish and they will betray you.
good luck.

Attached: 2022-09-12 095421.png (825x227, 43.53K)

Well you need to readjust your opinion, because it’s demonstrably wrong. Anything Mediterranean isn’t white. It’s like calling Turks, Indians or Pakis white. It’s fucking stupid. Some of them might be caucasoid but they’re sure as fuck not white.

>heh, if you're so against racemixing, why don't you commit racemixing?

Attached: 95e.png (800x764, 224.98K)

That just creates more Jews retard.

bleaching them would improve their gene pool
you want them to burn coal
why do you think they're trying so hard to get your women to do it?

Japanese user is right, but how're you gonna get them to do that? Jewish women dont want to burn coal, but it would solve a lot of issues.

Attached: Bullseye.jpg (604x577, 32.92K)

Thats an exercise in futility. They belive in abortion if not married and have to convert to Judaism to marry. Which is akin to going to a university and takes years. They want to kick you out too.

by this logic some pale japanese are white?