COVID-19 and “nursing”

Why did Americans allow nurses to act like narcissistic and petulant children since the beginning origins of COVID?

And why the fuck haven’t congress sued every hospital that hired these whores and gave them sign-on bonuses to work?

Attached: 242E02E1-EB88-4548-BDAF-568BFD2C703F.jpg (992x558, 77.77K)

Same reason we allowed “teachers” to act like that.

Its about conformity and over-socialization.
>They want the nurses to feel like they're in a cool kid club so that they comply and shut off their brains.

What they are doing is annoying attention seeking but the reason they'll get away with it is because healthcare workers are quitting en-masse. They are being stretched to thin and forced to be near the infected (vaccinated)

Attached: nurse.webm (720x1280, 2.88M)

>teacher
>nurse
>firefighter
>veteran
>police
>lawyer
>electrician
>doctor
etcetera. all the aforementioned and more are given carte blanche in the United States, since the average person assumes that it is a meritocracy and that the good guys always win, so
>those nurses remind me of my hard working neighbour, daughter, granddaughter, what a straight honest shooter
prestige has been hijacked by jackals with no scruples

All women wish to be strippers. This is the best these rejects could do, what with their ugliness and all. This is all women think to do with their time. Dance and giggle. That's it. That's all they do.

Stupid ho

If it means anything, nursing majors are fucking abhorrent. I guess it’s because of individualism and all that bullshit. Collegefag here

They’re the rejects that couldn’t handle biological science or a hard science.

There is a thing called a nursing major? Yikes.

because parasite nigger jews infest this country.

Yessir. My college is proud of having that along with a shitty business program.

Would power fuck one in front, without mercy.

Imagine having this much time to choreograph a dance during what is supposedly the most busy time in history. I don't have this much time to fuck around during a slow period at my office job.

Attached: 1587927316235.webm (576x1024, 1.49M)

oh shut up you arrogant bastard

Attached: 12345.gif (498x402, 2.06M)

How? Not making the connection.

you forgot eat hot chip and lie

Nursing should be 2 year vocational school

Attached: 1660399179121204.jpg (618x597, 41.87K)

Attached: 1638125981177.png (1366x768, 608.03K)

Attached: 1587933165401.webm (576x1024, 345.35K)

No, I don’t think that I will. Go change a bedpan, faggot.

Attached: 1654959830998.png (1834x2126, 3.21M)

Onions is based now?
What about onions?

It should be 8 years just like medical school. But it isn’t. Nurses are allowed to treat patients with a fucking associates degree. That’s pathetic.

Believe it or not they have to learn a lot of sciences (bio, chem, physics, etc.)

cant wait to buttfuck you once i have my degree. no more larping cum bucket.

I thought it was. What do they do the other two years?

I thought they lived their masks?

You have NO idea what you’re talking about!

>self contained emanation

At some colleges it’s a 4-6 year program but I can only speak for the ones in my state.

What can"t niggers get into
Dads?
>Arkanside

If you did you wouldn’t be a democrat.

Damn. I bet those are the bitches complaining about their college debt.

Wish there were more hate threads.

You should ignore the TikTok propaganda and consider that after seeing so many ppl dying at such a high rate it does take a toll on you, it did to my mom during that time and was forced to take vaxshit to keep her job I honestly feel for all of them even the mkultra 'd ones have it hard

reminder to all college fags: you sat in air conditioned rooms and filled out paperwork. that is all. you are not special.

He should have asked her to do that in lingerie