He honestly seemed like a decent guy

Referred to certain whites as brothers
and denounced black nationalism

Attached: Martin_Luther_King,_Jr..jpg (992x1488, 181.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/martin-luther-king-rape-fbi-tapes-video-mlk-laugh-files-a8932206.html?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=IXyUZS05GoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

Attached: 1659016121207973.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

He use to buy white prostitutes and beat the shit out of them for fun. The feds have the file under wraps for 75 years

Malcolm X was the good guy

Malcolm X was a bigoted nigger piece of shit who hated whites.

He was a good goy.

Attached: 1657199857464.jpg (754x900, 164.69K)

this. he stated his views plainly, not by driving around the house in a little car

Marxist Lucifer Coon was a shitbag, not a real doctor, not a real reverend, a rapist, an adulterer, a liar and all around nigger.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/martin-luther-king-rape-fbi-tapes-video-mlk-laugh-files-a8932206.html?amp

Looks like we got ourselves a retarded nigger lover over here

Attached: 1385878172489.png (1123x769, 683.54K)

Typical nigger rapist hiding behind “reverend”.

>e honestly seemed like a decent guy
He was a communist. So he was not.
>and denounced black nationalism
So? Black nationalists are fine with me. I think their ideas about white people are ridiculous, but whatever. They don't want to be a part of whiteyland and I support that.

Stop posting that Anglo bitch that wishes he was Hitler.

>They don't want to be a part of whiteyland and I support that.
You're retarded if you actually believe that. Black nationalists want you to be their slaves.

He's not that bad, but youtube.com/watch?v=IXyUZS05GoE

>with America's foreign aid going to our own American negros
KKEKEKEKEEKEK

Sounds like the nigger lover is upset.
You have a dream and that dream is about performing fellatio on niggers

Attached: 1584986672702.jpg (1282x1034, 208.4K)

Martin Luther COON was a plagiarizing, philandering communist who called for hard racial quotas and incited riots everywhere he went. Acting like he was respectable is the equivalent to calling nigger riots in 2020 peaceful protests, you fell for the propaganda because you're too retarded to see patterns

Attached: American-Nazi-Party-leader-George-Lincoln-Rockwell-confronting-Martin-Luther-King-Jr.-1965-e1443542136800-800x445.jpg (800x445, 98.34K)

Actually he plagiarized 90% of his works. They didn’t take away his doctorate cuz nigger hero. I have a dream was a speech written by black republican Archibald Carey 12 or so years before MLK gave it word for word. Carey spoke it to the GOP. There was never a party switch that’s democrat bullshit. Also a nice quote from democrat president Lyndon B. Johnson “I’ll have those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years. “

Attached: DC27B030-7250-466A-9E34-B4A5AAE2A60E.jpg (1080x1125, 98.25K)

You literally support nigger dominance.

Nigger you literally started a thread worshipping Marxist Lucifer Coon.
You're going to have to try a different tactic retard nigger lover

Attached: 1631337984366.jpg (1280x827, 154.07K)

I'd suggest you read this:

I'd kill myself if I were an Anglo
imagine being a fringe cuck trying to emulate Hitler being a laughing stock while Hitler literally had a whole nation behind him
Anglos are pathetic

He was a commie, adulterer and gay.

So he's like Any Forums but worse... black.

yes. he wasn't a nigger
(((they))) killed him because he represented an obstacle in the master plan.

Plagiarised his thesis on theology, funded by communist jews who wrote his speeches, fucked whores,had orgies and raped parishioners.
He was a fraud and a pawn of kikes.
> black nationalism
Giving blacks 2 states and putting them all there would be better than your current arrangement

>Referred to certain whites as brothers
Blacks and whites are not brothers
Black nationalism opposes globohomo, it is a good thing

Kill yourself you brainless goy puppet

>was a rapist and championed civil rights

>was so mentally challenged that he thought black Israelism was about African Americans

Both deserved their assassinations.