WW3 + Antichrist timeline

World War 3 will begin in early to mid December after the USA develops a superintelligent AI. On December 21st the Antichrist (a man who is not yet famous) will rise to power and there will be hell on earth until April 8 2024.

Attached: E0E36481-F162-4FCF-A621-9CF57A821B09.jpg (711x533, 111.25K)

Attached: C21C443B-584E-4488-A451-E565F7F10FE3.jpg (1425x1443, 246.21K)

It's all true, God speaks to me in my dreams. He says "go to Costco"

ᛞᛖᚨᛏᚺ᛫ᛏᛟ᛫ᚨᛒᚱᚨᚺᚨᛗᛁᛊᛗ

Attached: 6.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Interesting. Keep us posted, user.

You follow the Oera Linda, sit the fuck down.

I have some information about the Antichrist based on my visions. He is bald, homosexual, and not actually human but is nephilim. He lives in America. He is below 30. Currently he is ruling the world from the abyss but he has not been fully revealed to the world yet.

The way their rushing things maybe. Let's get it over with.

Oh yeah? only way I'll believe it is if i get digits

Attached: morg.jpg (480x360, 10.86K)

>homosexual
Given the current state of women just about everyone is gay.

Remember he needs to suffer a lethal blow to the head though. Could be like some Alexander the great homo.

Timeline checks out. I disagree. We already know the person the antichrist will inhabit

Who do you think it is?

Tranime is the antichrist.

remember the 11/3 memes

January 6 2021 (capitol riot day)
+
666 days
=
11/3/2022

3day x 11month = 33
3day x 2.22year = 666

he will be born of a nun who claims it to be a virgin birth, but the father will actually be a bishop. he will rise to power in Jerusalem. op's timeline checks out because his reign will be a little over three years.
enoch and elijah will return and (if i remember right) enoch will be slain.
Jesus will come and kill the antichrist himself.

Attached: based.jpg (1000x1250, 545.08K)

ᛁᛏ᛫ᛏᛁᛁᛞᚱᛖᚲ᛫ᚠᚨᚾ᛫ᚨᛒᚱᚨᚺᚨᛗ᛫ᛊᛁᛚ᛫ᛖᛁᚾᛁᚷᛃᛖ᛫ᛊᚾ᛫ᚠᛟᛚᚷᛖᛚᛁᚾᚷᛖᚾ᛫ᛊᛁᛚᛚᛖ᛫ᚹᚢᚱᛞᛖ᛫ᛊᚢᛖᚱᛖ᛫ᚢᛏ᛫ᛁᛏ᛫ᛒᛖᛊᛏᛖᚨᚾ

ᛏᚺᛖ ᛊᛈᛟᚲᛖᛊ ᛏᚢᚱᚾ ᚢᛈᚹᚨᚱᛞᛊ

Trump
I hope I’m wrong. Maybe I’m projecting my fear but 2 weeks is about up and that pendulum is going to swing back so hard that right wing death squads won’t be just a meme.

Very interesting

definitely not donald trump, that man is a savior and an icon of the american people. Obama though is a homosexual antichrist muslim and likely to be put in power by joe biden to make us take covid 19 vacinations

>definitely not donald trump, that man is a savior and an icon of the american people
Do you understand now why it could be trump?

Attached: 1280px-Durer,_apocalisse,_12_il_mostro_marino_e_la_bestia.jpg (1280x1748, 933.39K)

No. Too late. He has to be nearly universally loved. Trump may have set the stage, however. If he gets shot in the head, survives, and then wins in '24, I might reconsider. IF the AC is around right now, he is young and an unknown.

Trump is the beast

this is a myth that comes from movies and non scriptural books.
no where in the Bible (douay Rheims) does it say this.
in fact, it will be very easy to identify him. he will be worshipped as logos, he will work to ban all religion and make himself the focus of all worship under penalty of death.. to any marginally knowledgeable Catholic or orthodox this is an enormous red flag for any man of faith.... the protestants will probably be swindled though.

Attached: pio.jpg (320x320, 25.54K)

You know nothing of the End of Times. The antichrist will not appear until all jews have converted to Catholicism.
Needless to say, this is not in the offing.

I am the prophet Enoch.