Poverty, not skin colour, is a major predictor for crime and antisocial behaviour

The mere existence of white trailer parks in America demonstrates the statement in the title. Methamphetamine-cooking, alcohol-abusing, wife-beating poor white people behave in the exact same way poverty-stricken black folks do. But you rarely hear the about the former on Any Forums because it is a truth too inconvenient for the feeble-minded racists that plague this community.

Attached: 1662951366224.jpg (408x612, 286.79K)

Nope. Even rich blacks commit more violent crime than poor whites.

Nobody questions the existence of the talented tenth. It is still a tenth. Niggers have a higher propensity for this type of behavior.

Attached: photo_2021-03-15_16-35-42.jpg (936x1024, 162.99K)

No it has to do with IQ which is something you're born with. I'm a white male born into poverty but for some reason I was born very intelligent, even though everyone else in my family is extremely mentally retarded. They're all degenerate scum and I'm a normal civilized degenerate hater.

>just get demoralized already
Lol, sage

aktually

Crime and antisocial behaviour are the best predictor for Poverty and being a nigger.

Im 140 IQ and I'm a racist. Get on my level faggot

Omg, samesies!

Literally just compare any majority black town with a majority white town like Beattyville that share similar population. It is fucking ONE HUNDRED percent because of niggers. You are fucking retarded. Areas that contain both a high percentage of niggers and high levels of poverty are almost always absolute shitholes. Now take a white area with high levels of poverty, fucking kek. There's no comparison.

What are the crime rates like in Appalachia compared to say Detroit or New Orleans?
>b-b-but no there's also an urban vs rural divide!
Take a hike, junior.

>Poverty, not skin colour, is a major predictor for crime and antisocial behaviour
Rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites.

This

>this is a high crime area with those examples

Jewish idiot

fpbp

That's weird, because I live in the poorest state in the country, and it has less violent crime than 99% of other states??
Oh that's right....its over 94% white people here...huh...weird how that works?

Attached: 1638377368690.gif (683x384, 550.97K)

higher crime rate than normal whites,lower than niggers by far....you'd be safer in even the shittiest white trailer park compared to a black neighborhood

Attached: 1659721683729611.png (933x1188, 101.98K)

SES is not a predictor of crime, skin colour is though. Sage

> 1 post by this ID
yeah, one and done after that fail

I fucking hate poor whites as well, fellow goy. It’s like buy some class and stop living in a trailer park cooking meth and blowing yourself up, inbred retard. Stop fucking your cousins.

They do drink beer for sure

Specifically NATTY LIGHT

(if I was going to drink beer I'd at least buy something with a flavor)

(((SAGE)))
There you go ignoring the disgusting tattoos on the slut in the photo. Obvious predditor, trying to cherry pick. This one's for free. Yes, there is a racial component that is more frequently associated with degeneracy culture. No, it is not exclusive. Yes, degeneracy and faggotry are related but are not codependent. Popular culture is a form of propaganda and promotes both. Finally, OP is a degenerate faggot.

LOL

Attached: NFL_players.jpg (400x320, 23.06K)

Bullshit.
West Virginia, Kentucky. Are filled with white poverty. ALL have the lowest crime rates including VIOLENT CRIMES. Try again liberal.

Reality is my argument, you STD-inflamed cock.
I grew up in a bad neighborhood. All the white houses were nice; the niggers houses looked like shit and they committed the crime. Try again bozo.

I hate trailer trash fucking white people and have absolutely nothing to do with them, but yeah, they don't shoot people in record numbers or piss and moan about how they're shunned from society.

Being a nigger is the best predictor of criminality

Incorrect. Rich/educated blacks still more violent on average than poor whites that is a fact.
You are more "bigoted" as someone arguing blacks are more violent since facts back up that statement and you are making the assumption people in poverty have less morals. The reason it doesnt bother you is because you've been propagandized your whole life to believe a racist is the worst thing you can be while openly discriminating against other groups.

>Methamphetamine-cooking, alcohol-abusing, wife-beating poor white people behave in the exact same way poverty-stricken black folks do.
Measurably false. Why are kikes so preoccupied with attacking poor Whites who just want to live in the mountains and mind their own business?

Attached: tQdU36B.jpg (2048x1024, 546.02K)

There are trailer parks literally a block from my brothers rich white lake front neighborhood and zero crime

Say nigger faggot

You're not that kentucky poster, are you?

Attached: rvXHP3x.png (2864x1669, 948.47K)

There are poor small towns in Texas, population 1000 or under, where many houses are old or pieces of shit. But no crime: you can actually leave your door unlocked while you're at work. But the town is white with some Hispanic. Almost no blacks. I think that is key.

So what's the violent crime rate per 100,000 in white trailer parks compared with black ghettos?

If you're making statistical claims you must have the data to back it up right?

/thread
Pic related shows that crime is a result of race, not education level.
OP is a lying piece of shit and probably a bot.

Attached: #003 Poverty, unemployment and education don't explain gap in crime rates.jpg (632x675, 101.75K)