On a positive note, today is also the anniversary of

Hillary Clinton getting thrown into a van like a sack of potatoes in NYC.

Attached: F6BA2A30-517B-4E5C-B361-1298530B794C.jpg (1170x658, 583.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c
youtube.com/watch?v=eeTKUDXngXo
youtube.com/watch?v=0NFk5cbI2qY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that you, Salty?

When will that old witch die? She's a raging alcoholic in her 70s. It's her turn.

She's in handcuffs.

What fell out of her pants?

youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c

Attached: 1659497265047685.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

youtube.com/watch?v=eeTKUDXngXo

Looking back on it this might have been the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my adult politically active life.
Truly bizarre.

there never was an explanation for what that metal thing was that fell out of her leg or something.

Attached: 1661206090760756.gif (480x270, 4M)

still love how she tried to blame the temperature, september 11 2016 was literally the first day all summer that year in nyc that wasn't hot as balls. i remember going out in the morning and thinking "man what a fucking nice day"

one of her rings from her hand

It was "like a side of beef" user, you fucked it up.
Also, she shit her pants too.
Also also, no one ever mentioned her body double that really didn't look close enough coming out an hour later.

She coughed up alien eggs.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NFk5cbI2qY

robot parts

the reaction of the curly haired reporter really makes this so much more magical

It was heavy/large enough to make an audible sound, though. Looks like a leg brace or something to me.

fuck i remember that, won't watch it. I'd rather watch people get decapitated than that disgusting occurrence.

2015/16 was a magical time all around.

A lot of people forget how truly wild that election cycle was. She collapsed at 9/11 memoria and then the official story was she had pneumonia.. but then her obvious body double went outside and hugged a kid lmao.. and then she did the Pepe speech and coined "basket of deplorables."

Bros, the moon was just Huge and Orange in Texas, like 45min ago. Now its regular and brite and white. Is this normal moon activity? ? Also theres a star by the moon every night to the 'lower left' . Right now its upper right... Does the star change location as the moon moves??

I was there when some madlad yelled "Pepe!" during one of her speaking events.
Also, have a webm.

Attached: hillary collapse.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>and then she did the Pepe speech and coined "basket of deplorables
LOL, and some based user in the audience yelled "PEPE!" really loud during it.

She has kuru's disease from eating human neural tissue. Same as mad cow disease. This is a symptom. That should tell you everything you need to know about how fucking depraved this bitch is, and why Weiner's laptop contents will never be released.

I wonder if anyone did an epic sax webm of her headbobbing.

I believe it was more like a side of beef

She's gonna do it herself shortly after she tries to run again in 2024 and loses the DNC primary to Buttigieg.