Reminder that if you play video games you ARE the problem

reminder that if you play video games you ARE the problem

Attached: Capture.png (753x665, 913.84K)

Not wrong

this.

get the fuck off your SCREEN you retards and into the real world

melanie notkin would be the same bitch many years later to write about fake russians raping fake ukrainians in kyiv for attention

I play maybe 1-2 hours a week saturday night when the wife and kids go to bed. Meh

Yeah, just pay child support.

maybe women should be concerned that they're less interesting than video games

>not my fault
I hate women so much, it's unreal

I quit my job two months ago and have been playing tons of Fortnite and BF4. I regret nothing

>reminder that if you play video games you ARE the problem
Good.

Also herb on this shitty bot thread

Slide thread. Jews did 9/11 and they rape kids.

Attached: C021EC50-BA3A-45FA-B337-B1A1B597FDE0.jpg (477x335, 64.4K)

Video games are based.
If other people's hobbies bother you so much then you have a serious mental issue.

>hey wanna settle down
>no, I need to explore and "find myself"(go clubbing and get railed by Chad and Tyrone)
>ok, guess I'll just play some vidya
>...
>ITS MENS FAULT

>finally get gf after being single for like 8 years
>she's older than me and wants kids/marriage FAST
>I'm a pretty low maintenance chill dude
>make some random comment about how I don't eat sometimes and just fast like I have anorexia
>she no shit shit tells me that triggered her even though she's never had anorexia and just got offended for other people's mental health
>freaks out over it for a few hours and I just calmly try to defend myself saying I meant no harm
>few weeks later was very tired at dinner and didn't talk much
>she freaks out again about how when I'm with her I should be constantly talking and asking her how her day/week was and asking random things I should just know what to ask
>apologize and just try to explain I'm tired
>she continues to freak out and bitch at me for the next 3 hours, somehow we manage to make up because I just put up with her shit
>another few weeks later I make a self-deprecating comment about myself at dinner
>later on apologize for it
>she continues to freak out over it and goes crazy bashing me about how we aren't meant to be
>wtf just say we can talk this out and work it out
>hours later and her still freaking out and crying over every little thing
>kicks me out
>go home and get drunk and play video games
>she breaks up with me
>coolio, have been playing video games all night for a week straight
>life is so much better
>she'll probably never have kids
>total video games fault
Thanks for reading my gay boring blog post.

Attached: 1549756662850.jpg (200x235, 11.32K)

>>finally get gf after being single for like 8 years

>>she kicks me out
saved you reading a long post

>2017

lol

what constitutes a 'childish man'? is it wasting your life away staring at a screen? that sounds like a problem that affects women as well.

Attached: d1dd540ab93ce1308d9b78687e03bcdd.jpg (650x433, 42.14K)

So true. Women can't be expected to be responsible for their own reproductive choices.

Awesome bro but have you seen this

Attached: r6kc1v8gc8i71.jpg (1063x603, 52.16K)

You're talking to Any Forums
Everyone here is unironically schizophrenic, obsessed with hentai and anime, and have an income of less than $30k per year.

Women are still the problem. They vote for the exact policies that create their problems.

Attached: file.png (600x361, 366.7K)

>projecting this hard
lol lmao even

Attached: Pepe the Barbarian.jpg (400x400, 21.01K)

The real TL;DR is that women aren't worth it, they constantly need attention and every little thing you do or say is under extreme scrutiny and you won't even know it until she randomly blows up or freaks out for hours. They will constantly make themself out to be the victim even if they're the one starting fights.

Attached: 1601501139142.jpg (680x664, 60.51K)

>Not wrong.
More like not my problem.

Maybe I want your society to collapse and have planned accordingly. Then what will you do, you fucking dependent?

you don't understand woman

none of that stuff matered, none of it was real, all the little excuses she made are just that, excuses, she had already made up her mind that she wanted to leave you for a reason that she was hiding, and everything she said and asked you to do was a lie

women are abominations, but that's how they work

The real problem is young men are redpilled to women being manipulative cunts holding their pussies hostage.
At least the previous generations of women were good at lying.

Yeah I completely understand that fag, women always talk about muh communication and then they're absolutely dogshit at it. The only good thing that came from that relationship is that I took her virginity that she'll never get back, but I'm sure she'll fuck things up with more guys to come.

Attached: 1552222717021.png (1046x1044, 88.67K)

Oh but it’s ok to be wealthy and rich and play games though right? Fuck off roasty chad is busy running you on the side.