Corporations are flipping the script

What political landscape was shifting but in an undesirable direction. Especially for workers. Now that they introduced a name for a movement which was actually "fuck you, I'm only doing the job you hire me to do", they are beginning the subversion. What's next? Picrel

Attached: 20220911_212557.jpg (1080x1672, 278.44K)

that's how it should be. every other company expects you to do the job of multiple people with no extra pay or benefits. fuck them

I do not understand.

You don't understand because it's nonsense

Putting (hiding) unreasonable shit into employment contracts

Fucking corpo niggers man

Google monitors anons with promising skills, metadata, and quality posts. They then hire through discord after grooming the candidates. It’s a project moot started when he worked at google.

Imagine wanting to work for a pozzed company like Jewgle.

Thank you bros.

Attached: 1662039165392453.png (354x634, 303.98K)

It means they give more responsibility to people as a shit test, but without a promotion or extra pay. By weeding out people who refuse to do extra work for free, they have a more efficient and cheaper workforce.

Isn't that what every job does?

That's why I do something called "quiet stealing" and "quiet breaking shit" before filing "quiet unfare labor practices charges" with the feds.

Yes, definitely. This article is a nonsense PR fluff piece. They're just musing about the idea that some people inherently work hard for free, and vaguely floating the idea that it's a new thing to prevent "quiet quitting."

Attached: dis.jpg (912x1024, 194.34K)

It's clickbait. The confusion is the message.

>big tech
A meme industry which produces nothing other than a convenient front for pervasive government surveillance. Techies would be behind a counter at any other point in history.

>The quiet hiring process first looks to internal candidates. More specifically, it looks to staff who have begun taking on duties and responsibilities above and beyond the parameters of their job description. The result is that they effectively begin working in the position they want, or at least start doing some of what it entails, before they actually get the job.

This is quite possibly the dumbest, most out of touch corporate propaganda piece I have ever read. Companies are SUPPOSED to look internally for over-performing workers to promote, that's the way promotions are SUPPOSED to have worked FOREVER. The reason that people "quiet-quit" aka check-out is because everyone knows that working hard no longer gets you promotions unless you tick a check box e.g.
>Nepotism candidate.
>Affirmative action candidate.
>Immigrant who'll take the role for less money.
Everyone KNOWS this is how it works, which is why there is buzz about quiet-quitting in the first place, hiring shit-tier media outlets to pretend that places like Google have come up with the brilliant strategy of hiring and promote based on merit alone (even thought that's the way its SUPPOSED to be by default) is not going to convince anyone. Absolute retards.

Attached: 0x0.jpg (960x540, 54.05K)

Hopefully they liked my shitpost/self archival tool in Golang

>we pretend to work and they pretend to pay us
This is what the 1980s Soviet Union was like.

Witnessed. And true.

And jews love tricking people into working for them for free so they can accumulate even more gibs, so it’s expected.

They pretend it’s for the greater cause, for the community, for the brotherhood, fir the nation, for Jewsus, … because “gibsmedat goi” isn’t convincing enough.

I doubt the jews in management monitor this kind of stuff unless it’s part of mobbing.

>nigger stole a bike.

I don’t hate corporations. The people who run them are whiny controlling cunts. Always in fear of not being able to control every second of your day.

Attached: 1584889762398.png (325x232, 183.9K)