How comes y Dna of west Eurasians and ancient north Eurasians are the most dominant in the world

Did ancient men have yellow fever as well even native Americans them selfs are mixed and have y Dna that is most north Eurasians being Haplogroup q which is brother of r and most of the females dna being East Asians

Attached: 7753DC59-BE3F-40C6-8E49-4FD97C3D9C9B.jpg (3814x2141, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

walkoffame.com/iron-eyes-cody/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which also happened again with the Spanish and why did Natives talk about white gods and all the top familys and rich native Americans were said to be very light skin and blue eyes etc same as the gods and Said they would come back again which then the Spanish did go to South America Central America etc why is this seems to be very true

no we're just related

there's a reason an italian man could play a native american in hollywood movies and no one could tell the difference, aryans and east asians have the same genetic origin

walkoffame.com/iron-eyes-cody/

Real reason is hunterchads spread more of their YDNA and seed compared to farmercucks. Compare I and J for example. I was WHG, J was CHG. But I was autosomally replaced by Anatolian farmercucks. So most of I descendants today actually descend from farmers who weren't genocided but assimilated rather than WHGs itself. CHG stayed as hunter gatherer far more than WHG descendant EEFs so they spread their far better.

This is related to topic because R1a/b lineages were spread by EHGs.

Homie did you just call your ancestors cucks?

We are only 30-40% ANF at best. And most of it is maternally. Turkey is mostly J and R rather than G(ANF YDNA).

Yh his ancestors fucked East Asian woman as well the original Turkic people were from the bmac people who mixed in the Altai mountains

Also your ancestors were cucked too. J1 isn't a Natufian lineage but rather a CHG lineage. Original Natufians were E1b1b.

Also even after everything when the Spanish came to America this is how they found most things all overgrown the natives didn’t know what to do with it

Attached: C913631A-3094-44E9-9B38-1CCB72A2B334.jpg (3023x3118, 1.91M)

True fair skinned men fucking dark skin woman again

I read information that linked native Americans to Europe before

Nigga, i am not the one calling my ancestors cucks, imagine spitting at your ancestors for surviving.

Lol,lmao even.

My mother's father was a cuck, yes.

Attached: file.png (720x888, 758.12K)

I know why you're asking this and no, Native Americans having yDNA from Europeans does not give you any claim to the land, much as being British doesn't give you any claim to Italy ("B-But we're both European!")

Native americans don't have european dna lol. There was a common ancestor known as ANE(which is actually a common ancestor to almost all modern eurasians excluding east asians). And that's where YDNA familiarity comes from. Average Amerindian has more ANE than any of the modern Europeans too.

>Native Americans having yDNA from Europeans does not give you any claim to the land
Of course it does.
>much as being British doesn't give you any claim to Italy
Of course it does.
War is the hygiene of the world.

This also explains why native Americans easily bleach sometimes in the first generation. Im part Native American but you cannot tell. Can easily model, dates a list celebrities, super symmetry, dating elites. Lot of my friends are the same highly attractive, model looks, genius brains elite hybrids.

Goofy our ancestors built that land not the East Asians there now

No one is claiming any land retard, besides its the pussies that claim, its the chads that Take.

Exactly also noticed how all the primitive and jungle ones all look East Asians where as the top natives and ones who lived in big civilisations look more like Hapas or even fully ane looking people but due to immigrants and slaves they mixed with the East Asians more kind of like native North Africans who mixed with west African slaves

>There was a common ancestor known as ANE
Fatherly haplogroup of ANE: R
Genes for blond hair in ANE: present
"R1 (M173) is found predominantly in North American groups like the Ojibwe (50-79%), Seminole (50%), Sioux (50%), Cherokee (47%), Dogrib (40%) and Tohono O'odham (Papago) (38%)"

I am Q-M3

Based

Siberians are Central Asians, not East.

Other way around actually. Southern Amerindians had more ANE compared to northerners. Northerners had slightly more east asian DNA, especially Eskimos.