Call me a glowie, but large scale genocide is the only way to end clownworld...

Call me a glowie, but large scale genocide is the only way to end clownworld. Billions need to die in an fast and effective manner. Why does nobody nuke the african nigger spawn pits?

Attached: 1617919827138.png (670x772, 583.67K)

buying into the overpopulation psyop

No, it's the fact that 90% of the global population are non-whotes. They need an drastic culling to free up the wasted land.

You are literally niggers.

How the fuck are you gonna do agriculture and pasturing when you fucking freeze entire planet, fucking nigger.

Agriculural products are a curse on mankind, only milk and meat are needed for a man to thrive.

Yeah, nigger. You just fucking freeze the earth, how the fuck are we gonna pasturing them now. Let them eat snow?

Take meds, schizo. That's the most retarded take I have ever heard

Attached: 660px-Human_heights_over_the_long-run,_OWID.svg.png (660x466, 37.94K)

Nuclear winter is a meme.

there is way too much land more than 50% is already free what do you need all that land for

Nigger free nature

>Jews turned west into cesspit
>Genocide is the only answer, even the kraut realizes this
>Krauts only answer is to nuke nuggets in a containment island living in mud huts

Kill the Jews and deport shitskins, dumbass

>deport
That's a waste of space and resources, just set up a lorry system and throw them into a rock grinder, The spawning pits need a cleansing as well, nuclear fire would be the safest option. It would maybe even help them to evolve one up from the Homo Erectus tier.

And let me guess you have 14 million or so people in mind to pick up the reigns after it all settles down? It's funny that all the faggots who've produced and directed us to this point are 100% in agreement with you on depopulation. How do you explain the fact that your solution is their final goal? That's rhetorical of course I'm similar with the jewish psyche.

Does your dilator hurt IDF tranny faggot?

You're a pathetic and very stupid jew, your posts are a simulacra nobody's buying it.

I'm sure God is saving the fun for Himself, but hopefully someone makes an attempt soon

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kuria_clear_trip_second__sample-cfab2aa5f779f08ab4f9c706be314d14.jpg (850x1406, 141.54K)

>genocide
All it would take is Europe and America to stop sending welfare to Africa. Once they stop getting food shipments, over 600 million are expected to die within 50 days.

you first.

I hope the chinese navy blockades yours soon.

Give me a nuke and I do it.

do the war
>do the war
do the war
>do the war
do the war
>do the war
do the war
>do the war
do the war
>do the war
do the war
>do the war

stop being dense, i said kys.

Attached: 1644320363178.jpg (540x540, 38.23K)