What does Any Forums think about fun ICE cars being phased out by EVs

What does Any Forums think about fun ICE cars being phased out by EVs.

Attached: 22C1B6DD-1840-4395-B34B-76ED3BE219D4.jpg (1600x1066, 187.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_JyTYm3hrY
youtube.com/watch?v=PiBbKPyuAG8
youtube.com/watch?v=k7Wmq9-ih0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is not about the fun is about the range Normal cars are better that the power wheels

Attached: 1626487709829.jpg (1583x816, 161.62K)

>ICE car
wtf is this nu talk

Good idea in theory from a performance perspective. Battery tech sucks, it's maybe 1/4 of the way to being gas equivalent in terms of refill time and range on one tank, but electric motors are dramatically faster and more efficient (in terms of overall fuel economy/fuel price per mile). Batteries and electric motors are also more reliable and require significantly less maintenance than gas or diesel. Great in theory.

In reality, EVs need a shit ton of electricity compared to a typical home solar generation, or anything else that can refill a car separate from the grid. Sure, you can't refill a gas car without the "grid", but that "grid" covers the entire planet and comes from non-computerized pumps. EVs are also entirely computerized and connected to cell networks, which means that any time you catch the ire of some jewish banker or politician, their glownigger golems in the CIA or FBI or NSA can wireless rig your car to kill you the next time you're traveling at highway speeds - disable the brakes, lock the accelerator at 100%, lock the steering wheel full tilt to the left in the fly-by-wire system to launch you into a guard rail, anything they want to murder a dissident who talks to much about israeli or jewish involvement in the US government, banking, academia, media, etc.

Attached: The Rundown On Jews - Why Are They Hated.png (3650x1190, 731.66K)

no one has a electrical grid that can handle EVs. power costs in Europe are astronomical and places like California that have the highest EV density are already having rolling blackouts. it's a total fucking fantasy

Attached: 9CF3B209-29AD-499D-9F73-3D58F32B1CB0.jpg (1284x1554, 1.39M)

Why NPC people cant see that ThEy want us incapable of leaving the cities, Normal cars can even work on wood fumes.

Attached: descarga.jpg (225x225, 7.68K)

They want the cars to be connected to the cloud so they can disable them remotely for climate lockdowns or if you make problematic social media posts

That's old talk, Internal Combustion Engine.

damn
I thought that this thin, the whole
>may power your house for few days in case shit goes down
schtick may be one based thing in this whole EV shitshow, but I guess even a shred of optimism is too much

and in general EVs could be great
if they were cheap, simple and reliable, and you could charge them up from your own panels for free even if the main grid shits itself
but obviously it is not going this way

Attached: 100-solar-house-WEB-600px[1].png (1241x999, 118.9K)

They will probably just add internal or external sounds to become pleasurable like combustion cars can be.

diversity hires at play. I think the ford f150 lightning is lead by a female too. lol.

I can go buy a Toyota Camry today, and keep it running for 30+ years with my own two hands through maintenance.

I can go buy a new EV and it will be recycled in 5-8 years when the cost of a battery replacement is more than the car is worth used.

I know what I’m picking.

Have you seen any in leaf land yet? I feel like they would suck in the winter time

You know the "battery" in EV's are just thousands of regular 18500 cells and can be individually replaced as they go bad if you're technically inclined right?

Batteries are a disaster that are handicapping EVs. Maybe fuel cells could be the answer, or hydrogen (if we produced it with nuclear power, since otherwise it's a meme. Also, storage & fueling is still basically an unsolved problem due to leaking)

If you're a car guy it sucks, if you're like Elon Musk who sees driving only as an annoyance, it's great, especially since everyone else in the industry are decades behind you who aren't ready at all for a change to electric and the market is moving way faster than they predicted and predicted the transition would be linear when it's exponential so you're looking at going out of business but you don't care because you have your golden parachute so your job is to bs investors for the next few years until you bail.
youtube.com/watch?v=1_JyTYm3hrY

How do I see it, I think new cars, ice & ev, are ugly &/or boring with the aesthetic and interesting cars all being in the past, 50s/60s/70s/80s/90/s/00s. youtube.com/watch?v=PiBbKPyuAG8
youtube.com/watch?v=PiBbKPyuAG8

Attached: de tomaso pantera.jpg (1600x1200, 413.08K)

Cars are way better than electric for the fun factor, range, tunability, repairability, looks, quirkyness. Electrics only advantage is the sheer power and speed is able to produce. I'd take a slower 90's Nissan sports car over a Tesla any day.

>power your house for a few days
Sounds impressive, and it's actually true, but that's because typical household power usage is relatively small compared to current-gen car batteries. A Tesla Model 3, the cheapest Tesla, has a battery capacity of 60 kilowatt hours. Typical household usage in the US is around 30 kWh per day. Current Model S cars have a 95 kWh battery.

Battery technology is still an order of magnitude behind gas in terms of recharge time and range. It's always improving, but that's where it is right now.

I don't know if batteries will be go-to for EVs in the future, they may or may not, it's just that right now they are by far the best option. EVs really do need a massive breakthrough in battery tech, like 10x storage, to completely close the gap between them and gas cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7Wmq9-ih0c

Attached: ferrari 348 interior.jpg (1280x805, 379.41K)

ice cars would melt too fast to be useful anyway