Russians Seething and destroying Electric stations in Kharkiv

This is now total war.
Mass Civilian infrastructure is now being deliberately targeted
The destruction of electricity in towns far away from the frontline means total war is declared and all of Russia including civilians must suffer for the choices of their leaders and military

Attached: C3505C49-DF5D-47C7-B1E7-E37C291AD60F.jpg (750x1207, 455.04K)

>two israelites gone
mistakes were made

>can't win against the military
>attack civilians

So, question, how, aside from delaying troop transport, does this actually make it harder for ukraine to fight?

funny thing is - destroying one power station won't make our soldiers, tanks and artillery suddenly stop, they don't run on electrical grid, so there's that
russia can literally only terrorise common folk, ordinary citizens who are sitting in the city and are not participating in any kind of offensive actions

Attached: 1652140837796.jpg (860x767, 78.19K)

FUCK RUSSIA. If they took out my electricity or internet I would be FUCKING PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironic considering you faggots did the same shit during WW2 to Poles. Both of you fuckers are subhuman

How do you think Iraqis felt in 2003?

Where is the proofs?

pathetic orcZ, bow do-ACK

Attached: peski.webm (650x354, 2.53M)

That's different because they didn't have any electricity to begin with and they all lived in houses made out of rocks.

Attached: russia3898493.jpg (720x713, 33.55K)

That's OK, please lose fast so this shit can end.

Attached: anime-disgust.gif (498x280, 1.17M)

he's too pussy to fire a nuke, but he has no choice because no one will mobilize

Stay in your containment thread you spastics, every time something happens you have to shit up the board you already have two generals /chug/ and /uhg/ stay in and don't shit up the board.

Attached: 1657440389124.gif (500x250, 886.06K)

>total war

So, you're saying literally shelling the fuck out of cities wasn't, you're lucky you retards invented pizza

>kek tony niggers are fucking your wife and you still think its ROMA INVICTA

You can't feed your people without power.
You can't give them clean water without power.
You can't transport troops and equipment without power.
You can't run bot farms and shill online 24/7 without power.

You're right it won't stop your army right away, and is not likely to make much of a difference now, but it should've been done on day 1.

You faggots have been hucking bombs at a nuclear power plant for a month and then complained and called UN inspectors collaborators when they went in to confirm that your "actually Russia is bombing their own power plant instead of just switching it off lololol" memes were just more of Zelenskike's bullshit.
Why should anybody have any sympathy for you fags fighting for that Jew to bring nigger Little Mermaid and trannies to your stupid shithole?

If I was living in Northern Europe, I might want to consider buying a few extra sweaters and blankets.

civilian riots demanding peace.

normies don't give a fuck about what flag flies on the coast. they want their a/c to work and food to not spoil in the heat.
bread and circuses... tv and internet aren't working. our equivelents over there know they were couped by obama years ago and this isn't even a legit govt getting their people killed for 0 benefit. Only kikes, especially bankers, benefit from this war.

comms are fucked. they have mil radio bands but the bandwidth is a tiny fraction of what they have with power working.

fuel can't be pumped normally, if their mil has a brain they don't need it, more than likely they fucked that up. whenever they get that worked out they also now need to use fuel for electric generators on top of everything else.

Attached: ukrcoup.jpg (888x500, 70.33K)

Vatniggers throwing a temper tantrum because they didnt get to bring the washing machines with them

Attached: Assblast9000.jpg (800x368, 28.93K)

I also think that this will continue until next winter. if Ukraine does not recapture Donetsk, then in winter they will get bogged down and Russia will have time to rebuild the defense. American millionaires and politicians bought Ukraine, but Donetsk is very important as an industrial center.

Attached: 1661004444151335m.jpg (1024x1016, 220.75K)

Neither can russia and Russians now basically told ukrainian sappers in Russia they’re free to burn down power station and poison water wells
>Balkanization of niggerfaggotland is imminent

basically what this user is saying It doesn't affect the war effort that much, but now Ukraine has to divert resources to fix at the very least the most critical infrastructure, water being the main one. Then they also have to use more diesel to power their grid with portable generators which means less diesel for tanks and trucks etc. I doubt that makes much of a difference but at the very least it adds another layer of complexity to fighting the war.

The Ukrainians embedded in Russia have just been given free range to turn your barely functioning shithole into hell on Earth. But I’m sure your shitty army will defend you ...

Ukr's been doing that already, or trying to at least since the war started.
either way this is escalation that should've occurred day 1. Either fucking fight the war for real, or dont fight it at all.

You think burning fuel depots for the military in belgorod equals sending Himars to completely unmake belgorod S electric grid and water cleaning plants and sewers back to the fcukign Stone Age? Same with any other city that’s training replacements for the war? You are fucking retarded from what I’ve gathered

>ignores warnings for 6 months straight
>take gore pics of very small victories
>act like they will march on moscow
russia stops playing
>NOO THATS NOT FAR NOT MY ELECTRIC STATIONS NOT LIKE THIS NOT LIKE THIS NOT LIKE THIS
Verification not required