Wow I didnt know we got a second africa next to poland???

Imagine being german, literally the most cucked group of whites on the entire planet
>1940s
>millions of your people died for a cause to ensure a white future
>2020s
>nearly 3000 mosques in your country
>3000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy fuck you german niggers have no say in anything, you are an embarssment. I thought Sweden was more cucked but this is just fucking hilarious, 3000 MOSQUES IN GERMANY. I'm officially called Germany Africa 2.0 now, germans are subhumans.
>Lets also not forget Germany also has the largest LGBTQ population in all of Europe too

Attached: the-mosque-of-notre-dame-by-e-chudinova-and-the-image-of-islam-in-europe.jpg (1200x1174, 128.16K)

>>millions of your people died for a cause to ensure a white future
lol

Why do they even need that many? I thought immigrants to Europe weren't very religious

theres literally the same ammount of mosques in the us tardo

Slovakia and Latvia are based?!

>we
muttoid... you're not european

>UHHH !!!!! AMERIMUTT
>LET ME DIVERT ATTETION TO AMERICA NOW
shut up faggot, germans are always crying about amerimutts when they're just as cucked. This will be the average Germany in 2050

Attached: african-american-man-holding-german-flag-sport-fan-supporting-favorite-team-african-american-man-holding-german-flag-sport-fan-149317177.jpg (800x450, 27.2K)

Turkey has 80k.

We literally have dozens of military bases in Germany to assure this happens, and we manipulate all of their elections and government policies behind barely even closed doors. It should be illegal for Americans to mock how cucked the Germans are.
America, France and the UK insulting other nations for being cucked to feel better about themselves is just disgusting. If your country contributed to the allied war effort, you deserve the niggening.

Germans fighting had nothing to do with white race. They wanted to kill and enslave native slavic people and fill their homes and farmlands with germanic immigrants.

For that reason (and only) and I'm glad soviets won. Imagine being so despicably barbarian that even soviets seem like better option

Germans were allied to several Slavic nations so what you say makes no sense.

Croatians are balkan niggers who couldn't even get what Germans had in mind same with Bulgarians. Hitler was very unwilling to cooperate with them so Croats started to larp as descendants of Goth migrants in balkans. Ridiculous.

Generally Croatian history during WW2 is very shameful.

>0
Nice

Most Africans are Christian you retard

0p is poski women with a proxy
how boring

when you say croatian you should say ustaše. They didn't have any support in Croatia. Most popular croatian parties all supported People's liberation army by '43. Ustaše weren't even first choice of hitler due to how irrelevant they were.

They had a lot of collaborators and many croats were just plain evil and willing to kill another yugo because of orthodox kikedom

I don't know dude... But there are 2,769 Mosque in the USA. That number is from 2020.

> holy fuck you USA niggers have no say in anything, you are an embarssment.

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 85.54K)

you don't know what are you talking about. People who joined them had no choice, either join or get shot as deserter. Same with partisans, most people weren't communist or fascists but ended up joining either of them. Who would first come to your village.

im in the US and hate that there are two right across from a middleschool and college campus, like what on earth is that religion doing here ?

So... you're criticizing the chuds of that times?

Nobody died for a white future, why are americans so cringe?