prove me wrong
>generous
>humble
>well mannered
>caring about people and society as a whole before themselves
>not judgemental
>respectful of personal space

World full of them would be literal paradise

Attached: 7864-19.jpg (1920x1280, 495.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjZrY44T0rI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are right however their generosity will kill them.

Scandinavians are pack animals who blindly and fanatically obey orders from their elites to the point of it being comedic.

young, gorgeous blonde scandi women line up to fuck barely human looking somalis and arabs at nightclubs literally because of social pressure

they have no individual will at all. it works great for them when you have a moral and just elite leading the way. that's not what exists right now.

the way the average westerner thinks of a chink - as a soulless, order obeying bug - that's literally a scandinavian.

We also have problems here, like everyone else, so I wouldn't call it paradise.

Prove your vermin ass wrong
> generosity.......?! Stingy semi-commie Poors who do share misery and poverty
> Humble..... Humble-bragging isn’t being humble. The never miss a chance to scream how their semi-commie country are the best
>well mannered...Being tamed by their retarded “ law of Jante” crap
>caring?! When you are nation inbred single family, you share misery and sorrow with the family
>No Judgemental.... their national disease is a jealousy and envy. They curse their neighbor when they got an old Lada.
> Respectful personal space.....riddled with a severe autism and asperges combined with a retarded social awkwardness, they avoid other humans interaction under the guise of “ReSPeCt”

Glad the world is populated with a retarded historylet snow apes

Scandinavians are subhumans leftists

Na, they're boring and unimaginative as fuck. They're also cucked to hell. See I do really like their food and theme parks though. They're just not interesting. Take a walk through their cities and airports, they're pretty and functional but not great like anglos make.

Brits are unironically the best and worst, the Americans are similar, but their band is slightly narrower (like Ozzies) and they're the most obedient to human authority people ever created in the history of mankind. And their greed is obviously, their primary downfall but they can't see it cause they're raised in it.

Finns aren't scandinavians but thanks for your contribution. I'm talking about germanic scandinavians.

The higher IQ you are the more left-wing you are.
Compare yourself with "ME FIRST" America. You are literal paradise compared to them.

>>humble
kek

Scandinavia and Canada are the best places on Earth, if you go by objective metrics.

Attached: canada is broken.jpg (1200x675, 166.58K)

>Compare yourself with "ME FIRST" America. You are literal paradise compared to them.
American tourists often seem so loud and full of themselves, while displaying their ignorance for all to see.

I'm not counting swedes as scandinavian.

Attached: Alrighty+then_966311_6313517.jpg (779x768, 152.08K)

They really are huge whores. I remember a Norwegian chick getting double teamed by two of my bodybuilder on the beach at night. Another one, a "rape victim", was gobling cocks left and right.

So is Any Forums nordicist, or are nordics weak and deserving of extinction?

you are out of your fucking mind
household debt is the only reason canada can maintain anything resembling a high standard of living, which keeps falling every year

you're not a serious person and probably graduated with a lib arts degree from u of t

or youre some pajeet who drank the coolade and immigrated to markham to work some bullshit IT job.

the average canadian is nothing more than an indentured servant paying off the bank for the rest of his life while his two kids get indoctrinated in some public school to become trannies

go put your mask back on
covid is coming back, haven't you heard?

Because it's "them first" they don't behave well because they don't give a fuck about people society or social norms in general. Unlike Europeans who seem civilized in comparsion (except Spaniards who also don't behave well in public)

One thing I didn't understand when I had to travel there was that they treat fellow Europeans like shit but treat their niggers and shitskins as some kind of holy cow. They're like the biggest assholes, pretending they are somewhat better than the rest of Europe.

Any Forums is nordicist

Attached: sicilians.gif (368x208, 453.72K)

This man is correct

Peter Hitchens said of england 'never was there a more doomed country' but I think Canada proved him wrong in the last 2 years, wooo

I don't give a fuck about Any Forums I just really admire the nordic lifestyle. Although it's far from ideal it's probably the best one in the world. Exploited by lesser cultures

everything you've learned from your university of warsaw marketing program is a lie pole. that girl you want to impress with your leftist bullshit is fucking some hairy iranian exchange student right now because he isn't cucked like you are.

grow up.

A cuck off between Germans and Swedes

>fucking some hairy iranian exchange student right now because he isn't cucked like you are.
Isn't that leftist bullshit that you're saying some cuck shit

Retard

Your delusions. I graduated mechanical engineering

Right-wingers are mostly the low IQ underclass working class, unemployed, alcoholics dregs of society. Scandinavians are the least right-wing because they have the least amount of such people.

and they're also dying out because their women have become evil fucking psychotic whores. like in america, the men can't do anything. i am from denmark myself and i know how the people over there think. it's EXTREMELY frowned upon to say anything at all to the women, especially criticize the way the women live their lives. they are extremely protective of the way they live their lives and instantly go from 0 to 10 if you say ANYTHING at all about how they live their lives. they can be as big whores as they want to and no one's allowed to say a single word about it or they start screeching like crazy. and if they cheat on you, well, that's just too bad. guess you just have to accept that. they can cheat on you as much as they want, they can implode 5 year long relationships just because they feel like it, because they get bored, really, they can give out their socials to dudes right in front of their boyfriend, they can do whatever the fuck they want and they do do whatever the fuck they want, in fact. the divorce rates speak their clear language. about 80 or 90 percent of all divorces are initiated by women. that's literally almost a hundred percent. and that's just the one's who marry the first time, the one's who marry a second time almost divorce as much, i think it was 60 or 70 percent. and odin have mercy on your poor wretched soul if you freak because your bitch talks back once too many or openly cucks you and disrespects you once too many. you hit her and all the males in her family and her male friends will instantly gang up on you beat your into a coma and they'll think it was well justified. it's even worse if you totally freak out and straight-up beat her. then all the males in her family will pretty much just straight up kill you. and if you somehow surive, then the state will get involved and punish you most harshly. and you'll most likely also get fired. women are ultra protected in all of scandinavia, in fact.

> don't give a fuck about people society or social norms in general
Beautiful elite design. We must push humans to no longer think as pack animals. The Americans already are like that but the rest of you will be soon too.

read it again retard
slowly. word for word
and read the previous posts too.
if you still dont understand, come and see me.

>You are right however (((their generosity))) will kill them

USA is a fantastic place to live unless you need an abortion. or are black or hispanic. or don't want to die in a mass shooting. or need an education. or if you want to marry the person you love if they happen to be the same sex.

You don't know anything and you DEFINITELY don't know anything about the people that rule you

You see through the panopticon they designed to control morons like you. Standard modern day 'engineer' from pozzed universities lol

One who knows nothing can understand nothing. Clean toilets harder with your precious degree moron, wondering where that incredible 'understanding' didn't get you further

Useful idiot. No wonder your country wants war, I'd want wiping out if I was like you.

If a woman destiny is to be a whore... then who should permit it? Again some people are just hedonistics and they just want to fuck and party or generally have a good time until they die. Their choise is what makes them feel happy and liberated, even if it's "wrong" by the conservative standards of society.

scandinavians are literally the bug people of europe, no joke. no other region in the entire world has been so thoroughly subverted and cucked by the kikes and their desert religion. they literally all just gave up and decided to worship jesus, to be honest. harald bluetooth and his followers were miniscule compared to all the pagans that still lived in denmark at that time, for example. if every single pagan in that country had amassed against harald bluetooth and his followers, it's a billion percent certain that they would have won. instead, they decided not to fight and let him convert them all. a bigger collection of fucking cucks you will never find anywhere on this planet except maybe china.

Couldn't have put it better Nigel.

You're a beta with no game
You're planting cucky leftist lies into people by pedestalizing browns

I agree but they should have all stuck with the original norwegian constitution (no kikes allowed)

They only need to do one thing to achieve top-tier status: Deport all non-Scandinavians. Please do it now. I will donate money, everyone would.

They will never do that because they're too beta and have no game

du har sgu' ikke bare problemer, du. hvad i har, overgår jeres vildeste fantasi. mere eller mindre alle jeres ledere dyrker jøderne og eu og har intet problem overhovedet med at leve i et multikulturøst samfund. i har stort set det samme problem som amerikanerne har, faktisk. lige meget hvem i vælger, så er slut-resultatet altid mere multikulturalisme og mere eu. i kan simpelthen ikke finde ud af, som et folk, at vælge folk der ikke har planer om at forråde jer sekundet de bliver valgt ind som politikere. og undskyldningen er altid, at det kommer til at "koste damnark for meget" hvis i melder jer ud af eu....

>My muslims need to be conservative REEE

Fuck you faggot.

Only an idiot could believe that.

what else did they tell you? that if you dont have health insurance you'll die on the hospital steps?

that canada actually has cheap telecom and lower taxes?

that the south is full of mean racists while in canada everyone is so tolerant?

you're living on a tax plantation and know what keeps you there? the "horror stories" that your elites and media have fed you about anything outside of canada.

"the best country in the world" is just one big marketing ploy and you fell for it.

Scandinavians are too uptight, too individualist and don't pay attention to their food. Which is why european civilization will always be in the South.

>women destroy societies in direct proportionality to how much power they are given

Colour me fucking shocked

Normal Americans can't afford to visit your country. I am sure at least half that do are kikes.

>This thread again

We come to your countries and act like that as a punishment for you transgressions, I always go out of my way to fuck up public toilets in urop because you people are so weak and detestable you deserve it. I like that there’s no tipping though, saves me money, but if Europeans don’t tip in America they deserve an earful and maybe some veiled physical threats, again Europeans are weak and deserve the everything they get, just bought a cord of wood for winter and will be happily watching videos of Europeans ice pops (citizens) this winter

Why are conservatives so afraid of taxes? Taxes pay for the government services you use or benefit from every day. Not paying taxes is theft.

I think you forgot:
>utterly obsessed with worshiping niggerdick at all times.

Exactly, dipshit.

the naivety of poles never fails to amuse.
it's 2022 and it's like they just discovered classical liberalism and think it's a good basis for society.

always a few decades behind.

I have a swedish friend who said in sweden it's racist for a white person to say they're only attracted to whites.
I want you to think about that

youtube.com/watch?v=WjZrY44T0rI

Attached: Built4BBC.webm (450x800, 2.73M)

>muh foodz

You have no fucking idea about modern swedish cuisine, do you?

>le chud thinks he's the elightened one
Scandinavians mog your society in every single way. It's a gigantic proof they are superior to you.

You are a victim of jewish propaganda. Your mind is too weak to see it. Maybe you have some smarter friends that can help you.