Stand down user

white hats in controll

Attached: 1440.png (712x674, 62.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/HUa2SmxoQNEf/
gab.com/BlackPilled/posts/108971341383595943
floridianpress.com/2022/05/flynn-and-roger-stone-stump-for-loomer-in-the-villages-against-rep-webster/
archive.vn/Pu0ZB
youtube.com/watch?v=HmDJkyYQkak&t=955
bitchute.com/video/z77M95edRv1o/
archive.vn/ef0qM
gab.com/sdfgefgsdf/posts/104131513925390895
archive.vn/NUir8
twitter.com/ardriboru/status/1254529370972135424
archive.vn/ESgPy
t.me/GhostEzra/9710
t.me/s/RPGTV2/2307
christiansfortruth.com/jewish-congressional-candidate-laura-loomer-wants-to-make-jews-a-protected-class/
archive.vn/cA7MJ
gab.com/kittylists/posts/108381630975016772
youtu.be/rjSYBTMo6Io
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/385218437/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/378584691/#q378587579
archive.vn/nLcB3
youtu.be/FC3HElx-CQ0
archive.org/details/johnny-gat-archive/Milo Black Pigeon Speaks EXPOSED.mp4
youtu.be/dqzJmdlJx0k
youtu.be/94CJzxqj9M8
t.me/RPGTV2/1966
youtu.be/nGh5pVwtqpQ
youtu.be/sg5yCXPhyt8
nypost.com/2022/06/06/milo-yiannopoulos-is-marjorie-taylor-greenes-unpaid-intern/
archive.vn/G2nrZ
gab.com/TonyMicelliAyOh/posts/108970170348942488
non-intervention2.com/2022/08/16/loyal-americans-must-relearn-to-hate-their-enemies/
archive.vn/c77di
odysee.com/@Might_Is_Right:d/Hate-Is-Good:a
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391121321/#391128266
gab.com/ElfReich/posts/108656903162900301
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/393092447/#393104824
military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china
archive.vn/ZzbpI
ancreport.com/the-parasite-how-israel-sells-us-tech-to-americas-enemies
youtu.be/j64rbEkQhHk
thediplomat.com/2017/03/israel-and-china-a-marriage-made-in-heaven-says-netanyahu/
archive.vn/CFx1Z
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/207653396/#q207657663
inteltoday.org/2017/05/11/former-cia-phil-giraldi-israel-steals-us-technology/
archive.vn/hPBmk
gab.com/n1k0lak1/posts/106007443634672739
bitchute.com/video/IaCnyGxLDkhV/
youtu.be/tABZckUTL1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really don't understand qtards

[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming
[I]
[G]
[G]
[E]
[R]

It means you can trick christkikes endlessly

the retards will suck on my balls

who are the retards?
what is to suck?
why will they suck?
what are my balls?
will they also lock my buttcrack?
what will prompt me to unzip my pants?
will they imagine the smell beforehand?

Q

> white hats
anyone who works for a politician is by definition a gray hat at best
you have to only be doing it for the good reasons to be a real whitehat

>daek to light
This is a jewish and freemason phrase and Qtard christians swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

After everything is said and done, Brazilian men will make the best pre-op twinks. Indistinguishable post-op

-Q

Illinois mad max scenario and the white hats:

This is going to be Illinois basically in 3 months and 3 weeks from now, most likely even worse:

bitchute.com/video/HUa2SmxoQNEf/

Now the question is, if this has the possibility to ignite a civil war (and we all know that non-criminals who "dare" defend themselves against criminal violence will be fucked over by law enforcement (like Rittenhouse was) the media and all other stooges under Jewish control, which will make law enforcement become targets of the people that just want to be left alone but will be forced to defend themselves), why do the so called white hats that claim that patriots are in control allow the 100% confirmed enemy of the people Jewish governor of Illinois make this a reality?

If the white hats claim to be in control, then responsibility is also ultimately theirs (and all the blood shed that this Jewish enemy of the people governor is initiating will also be in their hands, given that if they are truly in control, then the enemy of the people Jew is being allowed to act in this dangerous manner). The only way the blood not to be on the so called white hats hands is if they lied and aren't in control after all, which means that the people that they took an oath to protect cannot be protected by them due to their impotence to act effectively against the domestic enemies putting the safety of the American people at risk (no matter how willing they might be to protect them). And if the white hats are impotent to keep their promises to keep people safe, then any trust in their plan is misguided IMHO, and people need to start putting their Founding Fathers thinking hats on, and be ready to do the heavy lifting themselves (which includes making sure that all zionists and talmudists get deported or hanged for treason).

Diaclaimer: always follow the law.

I'm a faggot.

Q

Ps: for those that don't know about the Illionaois incoming cluster fuck, watch this video explaining what is going to happen due to the decision of the Jewish Illinois corrupt governor:

gab.com/BlackPilled/posts/108971341383595943

"dark to light" basically means
"we are going to stop hiding the bad things we are doing and youre going to accept them because we will own you"

WWG1WGA
MIGANIGGA

Attached: IMG_1209.jpg (1125x1084, 846.49K)

I no longer trust General Flynn since he endorsed Israel fist traitor and scammer Laura Loomer:

floridianpress.com/2022/05/flynn-and-roger-stone-stump-for-loomer-in-the-villages-against-rep-webster/
archive.vn/Pu0ZB

Pic related is both Laura and Milo together.
On Laura:

Moments after Jewish congressional candidate Laura Loomer yesterday told Paul Ramsey she's a free speech absolutist, she said Americans who support BDS must be stripped of their First Amendment rights, imprisoned and regarded as terrorists for collaborating with Palestine.

Link to the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmDJkyYQkak&t=955
bitchute.com/video/z77M95edRv1o/
archive.vn/ef0qM

gab.com/sdfgefgsdf/posts/104131513925390895
archive.vn/NUir8

twitter.com/ardriboru/status/1254529370972135424
archive.vn/ESgPy

--

Laura Loomer openly stating her Israel first stance, says she'll prioritize increased funding for the Jewish state if she's elected:
t.me/GhostEzra/9710
Backup:
t.me/s/RPGTV2/2307

--

christiansfortruth.com/jewish-congressional-candidate-laura-loomer-wants-to-make-jews-a-protected-class/
archive.vn/cA7MJ
--

Bush/Clinton administration lackey behind traitor Loomer campaign (she's just another swamp dweller wannabe). Karen Giorno (former?) Loomer for Congress campaign manager:
gab.com/kittylists/posts/108381630975016772

--

More Loomer insanity (sexual harassment, scamming her readers and followers):
youtu.be/rjSYBTMo6Io

--

Loomer trying to trick Christians into stopping criticizing Jewish and Israeli crime and subversion:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/385218437/

--

Because of link above, when Jewish shills try to claim Christ was a Jew in order to attack Christianity, show them this post:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/378584691/#q378587579

Attached: 1650701577358.jpg (442x221, 22.78K)

Redpill: there are no actual Trump supporters or Qtards on this website. It's ALL paid shilling

Wait are you copy/pasting from qresearch lol

On Milo:

archive.vn/nLcB3
"The "America First" Movement Has A Federal Agent Problem"

Milo and the pedophile parties in Hollywood:
youtu.be/FC3HElx-CQ0

Milo defending the pedophile priest that raped him at 14 years old and trying to defend relationships of a sexual nature between minors and adults (specifically younger boys and older man, he calls them "important, enriching and incredibly life affirming relationships"):
archive.org/details/johnny-gat-archive/Milo Black Pigeon Speaks EXPOSED.mp4

Milo the thief (stole 100k from White conservatives by pretending to want to help poor White children), conman and blackmailer (starts at 33:46):
youtu.be/dqzJmdlJx0k

Milo openly and publicly claims to have blackmail on every single person he ever encountered:
youtu.be/94CJzxqj9M8

Milo sends unhinged voice message threatening a telegram user great bodily harm and possibly worse in response to allegations Milo is using a sock puppet account on Telegram:
t.me/RPGTV2/1966

Milo the zionist traitor:
youtu.be/nGh5pVwtqpQ

Milo repeatedly told his close friend and ex-assistant Baked Alaska that he wanted to get AIDS as a sexual fetish:
From 3:07:20 forward:
youtu.be/sg5yCXPhyt8

"Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene hires Milo Yiannopoulos as unpaid intern"
nypost.com/2022/06/06/milo-yiannopoulos-is-marjorie-taylor-greenes-unpaid-intern/
archive.vn/G2nrZ

This begs the question: what kind of people gets invited to Hollywood pedophile parties and attends multiple times, and what kind of person can commit crimes like this openly and never get punished for it? This reminds me of when Epstein police investigations always got stopped because "he was with intelligence" (aka, he was working for Mossad for the benefit of Israel).

==And why is MTG working with this zionist pedophile connected and pedophilia promoting criminal and mentally unstable blackmailer Jew Milo?==

Attached: 1660628818431345.png (895x499, 870.83K)

u think its a joke but the energy crisis in europe will lead to a rationed energy usage with blackouts, during these blackouts things will happen in the shadows

Im being lighthearted, but me having this picture and connecting it to the blackouts shows I dont think its a joke. Link me to the other threads posting this

I go on 8kun to sometimes to read the notables and post there sometimes. I turn into pasta anything that I deem important.

Some more pasta baked with much love:

Another powerful and influential Jew (Bill Kristol) promoting the replacement of Whites in America and joking that he hopes that he is not being recorded after he says it:

gab.com/TonyMicelliAyOh/posts/108970170348942488

America is already gone (the rule of law is in the shitter and the constitution has been used as toilet paper for a long time now), but the American people (real Americans, European stock) might survive if they turn 100% anti-Jewish and take a strong and uncompromising anti-Isreal, anti-Judaism and anti-Jewish collective power stance before it is too late. Until all zionists and talmudists get deported or hanged for treason all over the West, White people are not safe from the Jewish war of extermination being waged against them.

Attached: 1566683469124.jpg (1296x9000, 2.46M)

>t. Qtards

Attached: B6C5985F-D126-42F9-8117-CAF2DF4544D0.gif (220x163, 443.2K)

I will believe it when I see it.
Until then, people need to realize that no man is infallible and no plan is guaranteed to work, no matter how well intentioned.
Also, all zionists and talmudists will be deported or hanged for treason, one way or the other, and if white hats refuse t do it or try to stop people from doing it themselves, then they are no white hats at all and traitors themselves for aiding domestic enemies.

"Loyal Americans must relearn to hate their enemies"
non-intervention2.com/2022/08/16/loyal-americans-must-relearn-to-hate-their-enemies/
archive.vn/c77di

Hate is good:
odysee.com/@Might_Is_Right:d/Hate-Is-Good:a

Pic related explains why violence is fundamental and necessary in order to fix the societal decay of the West (someone will have to destroy the bad guys that destroyed our countries and are waging a war of extermination against Whites of all religions and Christians of all races, and the question now is who exactly is going to be doing the killing that needs to be done (it will either be tribunals using death penalty for treason and other crimes, or that failing, the people, like the Founding Fathers did, once they reach peak dispair from criminals destroying them with impunity)):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391121321/#391128266

"The systems we live under force us to display tolerance... all while they inflict their 'zero tolerance' policies on us."
gab.com/ElfReich/posts/108656903162900301

Attached: 1579966432193.jpg (719x763, 57K)

Pic related shows why nothing makes sense about the political situation of the West until we realize that we live under occupation, that our enemy has won long ago and that now his only objective is to simply humiliate us until we mentally break and stop wanting to fight back (they are trying to program us to fall into a state of learned helplessness, that's why they fear our hability and hate, because hate emancipates, and without hate for slavery you cannot break your shackles):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/393092447/#393104824

There is an interesting equation in hydrology called the rational method that may shed some light on the Q question.

Attached: rational method eqn.jpg (1024x768, 69.57K)

China and USA politicians:

Keep in mind that the reality is that EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN is serving China's interests, because they ALL pander to Israel and refuse to punish Israel for their ongoing illegal selling of secret US Military tech to China, which started decades ago and is still happening NOW. When you see Bannon, Pompeo, Loomer, Gosar, Trump, MTG, Pelosi, Schumer, Hillary, Obama and ALL other politicians (no matter what their party is) groveling at the feet and licking the asshole of Israel and Jews (which are 95% in favor of Israel despite voting 80% left), remember ==they are actually helping China get US Military secret tech== and Israel is --getting richer at the expense of the security of the American people.-- That's just an undeniable fact, and that shit needs to change, and it will only change when politicians stop pandering to the enemy number one, Israel. And if people don't call them out constantly, pressure them and DEMAND they ditch the Israeli parasites, nothing will change, they will just distract you with some other bullshit.

Reminder that Israel passes secret US Military tech to China, for decades now:

military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china
archive.vn/ZzbpI

ancreport.com/the-parasite-how-israel-sells-us-tech-to-americas-enemies

"How Israel betrays US"
youtu.be/j64rbEkQhHk

"Israel and China a ‘Marriage Made in Heaven,’ Says Netanyahu"
thediplomat.com/2017/03/israel-and-china-a-marriage-made-in-heaven-says-netanyahu/
archive.vn/CFx1Z

More info on the Israel-China relationship:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/207653396/#q207657663

inteltoday.org/2017/05/11/former-cia-phil-giraldi-israel-steals-us-technology/
archive.vn/hPBmk

Attached: 1557280471545.png (648x724, 85.21K)

Problem with Jews:

The only acceptable ones are the racial Jews that reject and denounce all the problems with Judaism and Jewish collective power (which includes international Jewery and zionism).

Not all criminals are Jews, that's obvious, the thing about Jews as a group is that Jewish culture and identity is based on Judaism, and Judaism is based on racial supremacism and tells Jews that non-Jews are cattle that only exists to serve Jews and be exploited and enslaved by them. Judaism also tells Jews that they can fuck 3 year old kids and that any Jew that denounces a criminal Jew to authorities can be killed by the Jewish community without penalty (laws of Mesirah and Rodef).
So it's very factual that Jews are a problem, the only acceptable ones are the racial Jews that reject and denounce all the problems with Judaism and Jewish collective power (which includes international Jewery and zionism).

Their rule of Mesirah obliges Jews to NEVER deliver a criminal Jew to the authorities, under penalty of becoming a Rodef that can be killed by any member the Jewish community without punishment. Basically a mafia law that obligates all Jews (criminal or not) to run cover for criminal Jews if they don't want to be murdered by their own fellow Jews.

Also, for those that don't know, Judaism considers Christianity idol worshiping, and Judaism tells Jews that idol worshipers have to be killed. This means that all religious Jews will have to be deported or dealt with in other fashion (legally of course) that completely removes them from Western territories as a matter of national security.

Some suggested links for those that want to research into this (IMHO) very important issue, all coming from the horses mouth:

gab.com/n1k0lak1/posts/106007443634672739

bitchute.com/video/IaCnyGxLDkhV/

youtu.be/tABZckUTL1U

Attached: 0b3cfdca72fb6e63.jpg (1082x1457, 525.73K)

Q is a fucking retard larp and HAS been a retard larp since forever. You fucking morons are STILL trying to put meaning behind the "Q drops" when the day of the rope was supposed to be 5-6 years ago already.

huehue

Trust the plan