Planned Parenthood killed 356'000 Babys in 1Year

According to its latest annual report, Planned Parenthood performed 354,871 abortions in the 2019-20 fiscal year-a 2.7% increase from the 2018-19 year, which was a 3% increase from the year before that.

How can this be normal? How can those people walk down the street without getting attacked?

Attached: 20220911_201527.jpg (1080x1760, 836.36K)

How many were black?

BASED PRE-CRIME DETERRENT DEPARTMENT!

Imagine getting upset that some other man's offspring wasn't born. Peak cuck.

250k i guess

Abortion rate 5times higher of black women than whites

OP would surely pay & help raise each sperm cell individually with the care & forethought that he is known for, many such cases

democrats wouldnt reach a compromise they want this to happen

What race were they?

>Imagine getting upset that some other man's offspring wasn't born. Peak cuck.

Attached: Indentified the jew.jpg (961x647, 268.68K)

go back to facebook please carol, thanks

That's like 100 9/11's! Except they all niggers so it's probably a net gain instead of a net loss.

lmao this is an excellent I hadn't thought of. Well said.
>bitches about muh taxpayer monies constantly
>"hey you leave tyrone & stacie's half-breed foetus alone! I want to pay muh taxpayer monies to its muh welfare checks"

And 75/100 of those babies were black
good riddance

Fertility clinics kill 10s of millions every year as a by product of IVF

Nice try, roastie. A real man doesn’t murder kids and doesn’t support murdering kids, end of story.

He's right you seething retard, go adopt an entire orphanage you disingenuous faggot

This makes Any Forums happy because the majority were black babies.

Found the sex-obsessed amerilard who desperately wants to raise and pay for other men's children.
Do you fluff your wife's boyfriend before he deposits his semen into her vaginal canal? Do you clean up her messy muff after they finish a sex session?

Not enough

>real americans never jerk off

cool loli folder though bro

> translation: please let me take care of your baby, tiffany. I know jamal didn't stick around but I am a good man with a good job and want to raise your half-breed child and instill in him judeo-christian values."