Russia hasn't used even 1% of its power yet

Putin is taking the gloves off,Ucrane won't exist by New Year.

Attached: putin.jpg (400x400, 23.36K)

Why dont you go commit some more war crimes.

Faggots here still dont realise that Russia is trying not to destroy Ukraine as they did with Chechenia

2 MORE WEEKS RUSSHIT BROS, J-J-UST WAIT!!1!!1

the remaining 99% are legions of babushkas often accompanied with their beloved cat

Attached: 1515413295306.jpg (649x753, 350.27K)

>you guys don't understand they're losing on purpose 2 more weeks

USA haven't sent Ukraine even 1% of its weapons yet.

cope seethe and dilate

Attached: RUS-getting-FUCKEDv2.png (1275x1130, 860.2K)

Russia has used up nearly half of its military power. Reminder that Russia is a 3rd world country with nukes. They might act all tough and mighty but in reality they are shit. This gay ass "war" is case in point. Russia's days are numbered.

Daddy Bush,Klingon, Obama and retard Joe already did that in Afghanistan Syria Iraq

I never understood the logic of using obsolete weapons and soldiers with no training.
and then magically start rolling wonder weapons.
this thread is magical cope in the sky.

Attached: unstoppable nuka.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

let me guess, two more weeks?

>Third world country with nukes
Yes, so third world that the economies across all of Western Europe are shutting down and experiencing crippling shortages. Not a modern economy that revolves around Netflix, McDonald’s and nigger worship.

Serbcucks after Russia u a next

WE WERE JUST WARMING UP BY THROWING AWAY 50,000 MEN AND 1500 TANKS!!!!!!

Attached: Doctored_Stalin-Lenin_(cropped).jpg (268x354, 15.67K)

This isn’t 2002 anymore. CNN from 20 years ago would like their propaganda strategy back. Lmao

>IN 14 DAYS, UKRAINE ES EN BIG TRUBBLE

Why tf would you use less than required to take a country??? That's just a waste of time and resources. Y'all are really getting high off that copium

Russia tried a blitzkrieg and failed.
Now they are in a protracted war they did not plan for. They definitely cannot win, and it is becoming questionable if they can even stand their ground.

Their only way to win military is going nuclear.

In any case, they are economically fucked for at least a decade or 2. Europe is not going to be dependent on Russian Energy anymore, no mater what.

Unleash Roboquad

Attached: robot_on_fire.0.gif (545x309, 2.21M)

Fucking late as fuck. This should have been done 7 months ago instead of now and the war would have been long over by now.

What is even worse is that the faggot (putin) probably will not continue this and instead make this a one time strike and say ooohhh, look, I can be a bad boy too if I want, will call for ceasefire, and also save face from Kharkiv loses

Just take the L faggot

Attached: 1659280928784896.jpg (700x700, 166.19K)

For once i agree in the main points

>the gloves are coming off
the phone has been dropped into the toilet

oink, oink

Attached: Oink.png (1321x1128, 2.38M)

2 more decades

Vietnam, Bosnia, Serbia, Kosovo, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria.
>Oh wait, I forgot. When NATO does it it's ''bombing of peace''

outdated

Attached: kharkiv offensive is going perfectly.jpg (1899x1603, 750.21K)

>impotent chimpout

ukraine will now die in darkness

Attached: quote-the-only-person-to-ever-look-good-in-the-back-of-a-4-seater-convertible-was-adolf-hitler-jeremy-clarkson-63-35-18.jpg (850x400, 60.7K)

>Shitskin nations
Why do you care?

all this seething is so delicious
slava ukraini, whole world is in awe of their achievements this week

yeah we know, Nigeria with snow, you rats all have the same rehearsed lines.