Russians are literally getting gunned down like fleeing rats in the donbass trenches

russians are literally getting gunned down like fleeing rats in the donbass trenches

files.catbox.moe/gwt1e2.mp4

what are the political implications of this?

(warning: video is graphic and includes scenes of russian men making their last noises)

Attached: file.png (461x479, 246.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/gwt1e2.mp4
old.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/xbm6s9/nsfw_dead_russian_with_his_brains_blown_out_nsfw/
fee.org/articles/uk-man-arrested-for-malicious-communications-after-posting-meme-mocking-the-transgender-flag/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what are the political implications of this?
god is smiling

Putin is in big trouble if they can't halt and reverse this counter offensive

>what are the political implications of this?
fewer Russian

>god is smiling

So what was he doing when Russia invaded Ukraine?

If your house was burning down and you had the power to stop it would you?

beautiful

seeing Ziggers die warms the heart

>files.catbox.moe/gwt1e2.mp4

Dead russians using said weapon
that's /k/

Why are britshits shilling more than russians and hohols about this war?

Im so sick of this nato propaganda shit
There were litetally weapons research labs in Ukraine
There are literal child trafficking centers in ukraine
Ukraine is a money laundering capital
Ukraine is a tiny hat center
Fuck Ukraine
Fuck Joe Biden
Fuck Mitt Romney
Fuck Nancy Pelosi
And fuck Op

Why should he help anyone? You don’t even submit or believe in him nor do the majority of people in the world yet he is obligated to save them? Why?

Attached: reminder.png (1500x1500, 926.44K)

maybe because russia keeps threatening to nuke us?
maybe because russia twice deployed deadly nerve agents on british soil?
maybe becayse we just dont like tyrants?

holly shit

Attached: Daria Dugina.webm (576x1024, 2.6M)

>words words words

didnt read. Got a problem mutt?

>maybe becayse we just dont like tyrants?
lol
lmao even
I guess being arrested for calling someone a faggot on twitter is absolute freedom
godspeed to you, you brilliant retard

But muh white
Amirite?

pov: your a russian conscript

Attached: file.png (781x811, 453.17K)

hohols are taking a nap on their IFV
what are the political implications of this?

Attached: 1662756659242167.png (566x426, 309.35K)

Fu fact the US operates biological research facilities in just about every country on earth

POV you're a regular ivan coming across hohols without half of their head

Attached: 1662544013419092.png (579x696, 461.49K)

>I guess being arrested for calling someone a faggot on twitter is absolute freedom

Attached: 1653845522369.png (673x580, 77.93K)

putin had grudge against zelensky for decades and he wanted to destroy him before dying himself for what ever illness he has now. labs and trafficing is just excuse to attack

Attached: __original_drawn_by_wassnonnam__1b8ca33323b8082ebcfc608f2907cf5b.jpg (3893x4096, 2.17M)

Based

you fuckers deserve it for literally killing James Bond, and now probably contemplating of making him into a tranny or womyn

old.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/xbm6s9/nsfw_dead_russian_with_his_brains_blown_out_nsfw/

How will he cope when Russia is kicked out of Ukraine?

indeed, that's why the Georgians chimped out back in 08'
fee.org/articles/uk-man-arrested-for-malicious-communications-after-posting-meme-mocking-the-transgender-flag/

That video gives me a psychopath vibe.

>literal reddit
hello dear tourist

Attached: 1662543813403830.jpg (960x1280, 557.2K)

you are such a faggot its laughable, i dont even like vatniggers but your still a faggot

Attached: IMG_20220407_121650.jpg (750x652, 53.77K)

do you get paid time and a half on weekends m8?

Attached: file.png (658x1077, 737.2K)

holy shit russkies, just fucking give up, i cant stand this senseless killing anymore

Attached: pepec2.jpg (265x190, 9.64K)

Attached: 1658025274502.jpg (1918x5000, 2.38M)

Imagine defending a country that killed 300 of ur civilians by shooting down a plane.

I bet u arent even a dutch

do they even get paid at 77th?

Attached: 1649550437448.png (676x493, 590.54K)

god hol hols are such fucking scum

I am so sick of their diaspora and all the kike filth in my government propping up their gay little gangster state. so sick of gay hol hols. such a faggot gay country. just a nation of edgelord faggots

I understand the first dude exiting the trench getting mowed down, but the second man? Wtf was he doing??? He probably saw or at the very least heard his bud getting ventilated, why did he exit and if he was meaning to surrender why not with his hands up? Russians have the stupidest training from any video i have ever seen from them. Reminds me of that vid of ziggers getting lit up behind an apc and his entire squad is decimated and he literally just lays down and does nothing. Doesnt get off the road, doesnt scramble into any bushes, doesnt return fire nor even try to save his comrades. Wtf man.

Is he gonna be ok?