Why are Americans like this

Why are Americans like this

Attached: IMG_20220911_131039_569.jpg (1280x607, 109.07K)

Hello bot

Not an argument

We don't think about you at all

both are trolling
america actually hates russia
russia actually loves america

Lies youre always seething you krokodil addicted snuff film producing organ harvesting buffoon.

When your entire personality is being contrarian

The average American is really, really, really stupid, unironically borderline retarded

>meanwhile on russian tv 24/7 - USA, EU, USA EU, UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE, USA EU

>subhuman proxyChink strikes again

>We don't think about you at all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You just larp for Donald Jew Trump, apart from that you would nuke the US in a heartbit if you could

They’re…..not? Most Americans hate Russia.

Americans on Any Forums are pro-Russian but we are political dissidents in the US. Our views are absolutely NOT representative of the average American.

I don't care about America. I like some cartoons that they make, so I wouldn't want to see them nuked or anything.

go dilate your axe wound, tranny

Attached: 1662815515816489.jpg (1918x5000, 2.38M)

it was more like UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE, usa, UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE
well at least before the war. now it's just ukraine.

loser tranny loser lol

Attached: 1662748407489938.jpg (640x1412, 269.12K)

Im only concerned with the right wing

Why should I support rapist neo Soviet mongols

faggot

you shouldn't. lithuania has the lowest IQs in europe

that's not what i said you should do

Attached: tranny9.gif (630x494, 609.8K)

>Why are Americans like this
what are you talking about Ameriniggers defeated le ebil gommunism with their (((free markets))) and (((democracy))), right? RIGHT?!?

replace the russia with israel and it will be true