Do you guys take conservative women seriously?

Do you guys take conservative women seriously?

Attached: 984E9D71-651D-4572-B6C2-CCCE5AF167B0.jpg (828x460, 215.42K)

Depends on how they back up their views. Usually i treat them the same as right wing boomers.

too old

sure, why not. in the end conserwative woman make more conservatives, right?

if a woman is a conservative but has a career then no

Women shouldn’t have political opinions. Women should be passionate about woman things, like arts and crafts or singing or cooking, shit like that

if she really cared about psychological warfare she wouldn't have made all of those sissy femdom videos.

Depends. If their kids rebel against them they end up as libtards

they usually repeat the opinions and rhetoric of what men they admire and want to fuck so I assume she listens to alex jones steven crowder shows. compared to liberals they are more trusting of men which means they aren't as vindictive at least not as overtly

>Taking women seriously

NGMI

SHE ISNT WRONG
LOTS OF THINGS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ACHIEVE AGENDA 2030 GOALS AND THERE ARE ONLY 8 YEARS LEFT

BUT THE VAST MAJORITY OF WOMEN ARE LEFTOID RETARDS EASILY FOOLED BY EMOTIONAL ARGUMENTS
AS THEY SHOULD BE SINCE THIS IS A NATURALLY FEMININE TRAIT

LEFTOID MALES ARE THE CANER

I can't take anyone seriously who uses the word "folks".

Instead of dragging bankers to the gallows, debt jubilees, rental property confiscation, building code & zoning law reform, educational and industrial policy reform, ending central banks, establishing land reform, ending aid to Israel and others etc. we are arguing about trannies...

God I really hate reading the opinions of STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE all goddamn day

Regardless

Attached: template-dwight-scared-by-angela-0c6db91aec9c~2.jpg (803x1000, 119.34K)

>tf
and no tail

“Conservative” women aren’t screeching about their ideas constantly on social media. No better than their counter part.
The conservative women I know use their social media to share pictures of their arts and crafts projects between family photos. They share their thought so person during a family dinner as they should be. The pictures has a woman with 80 pounds of makeup screeching in order to get a following to be a “speaker”. That’s a career. She’s not conservative just a grifter probably still on birth control.

Attached: 94545206-D5A0-4BDB-B70A-A86B09DE47EA.jpg (828x1792, 94.53K)

>do you guys take women seriously ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

who would name their child alura?
it's a hot af name, but sounds like a stripper name

Its not her real name bro

>Alura Jenson
>Conservative

Attached: 168EA408-9422-4A7B-BF4E-6D01BF337103.jpg (1198x551, 137.57K)