The Russians are finally doing what they should've been doing

Shutting off the power, water, etc across the country is what you usually do before an invasion. The Russians hoped to make Ukrainians or Russians in Eastern Ukraine like them by not making their life total hell but I guess they give up on that now. This makes sense since they have now officially withdrawn from two fronts: first the north, now Kharkiv. It might be too late now but they seem to be, sort of, taking the gloves off.

Attached: Capture.png (362x309, 20.21K)

I hope all Ukrainian anons stay safe and get out of this alive. This is a real war with real people and we've lost sight of that in favor of just shitposting about a war we're not even fighting in.

It's about time Putin shifted gears. He kept trying to pull his punches and limit military actions to the scope of his "Special Operation", meanwhile Ukraine has fully mobilized its military and is calling in reserves and conscripts, while receiving huge shipments of equipment from NATO.
Putin ought to continue pulling punches in the regions with substantial Russian population, because those people will be invaluable for holding onto Ukraine in the long term.
But as for the western parts? With non-Slavs, uniates, roman catholics, atheists, etc? They can either do the smart thing, surrender and keep their heads down, or pay the price for resistance.

>DAY 200
>we were just warming up!
Turbocope

You sound like a faggot lol

Edgelord zoomed detected

fake news. unless kiev gets hit with multiple ballistic missiles and all infrastructure is taken out, putin still is a total pussy

The more slavs die, the more latins and germanics have to win. Hope this war lasts to the last subhuman.

Attached: 1579963901860.jpg (254x254, 15.2K)

Bbuut mmuuh negotiationss,buut minsk agreement oh no
This whole thing is a big giant mess

letting 50k troops get killed and 100k wounded and lose an entire front(and the war) to do this

lol. not even lmao. rofl

Attached: 1648589099346.gif (104x268, 577.64K)

living hell for whom? Majority of people are in western Ukraine or left the country.

gonna get one last playthrough before the world unzips and goes back to the stone age and i gotta slice people up for their food and supplies.

Attached: wholesome-times.png (829x725, 251.03K)

Same. Having this just outside of the border is pretty surreal. I can't even imagine taking part in it directly.

>invade
>retreat
>then hit the power systems

theyve got this the wrong way around, stupid slav backward brained faggots

fpbp and wholesome

>I can't even imagine it
Poland doesn't have millions of ethnic russians and russian speakers and even if you did, the Polish government wouldn't go out of their way for 8+ years to make their lives miserable. Ukraine is the only country who has to worry about Russians because it's the only country who, for whatever reason, thought torturing russians for 8 years was a big brain idea. You shouldn't feel bad for hohols, they wanted this. They desperately wanted this.

you Poland flags have been the yappiest ones here since this all started, not so funny now huh

Hopefully your pointless, shit-hole of a country gets nuked into oblivion when WW3 starts.

Cuckrainian lives don't matter

You been barking the whole time and now your scared?

Finally something based. Russia should hit, bomb, sever, shred, and wreck every power line and generator it can reach.

Plunge the oinks back to the stone age until it hurts to keep supporting Zoglensky.

This is the only way to get around the infinite Western weapons. Blow up the shit that can't be easily replaced without NATO drafting electrical engineers and sending them there.

Totalen krieg!