What are you guys thinking of NJP?

twitter.com/darealslimpeezy/status/1568424507991277575

Attached: DBE3CAA9-0047-4CE4-9B26-3C3DDC6738A1.jpg (1170x1062, 455.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DaRealSlimPeezy/status/1568973385014644736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

is this a parody?

that guy clearly sucks penis

bumping so I can give my hot take

What made you think so?

Anything that promotes the idea of White Nationalism is positive in my opinion, even the shit Nick the Spic Fuentes puts out pushes the general public, and hopefully more disgruntled White People, onto our side. Which is a good thing, when conservatards start looking at the System for what it truly is and then they realize that America's problems are first and foremost racial problems, it clicks for them.
Bumping again because Any Forums is retarded and doesn't pick up these threads for some weird reason.

>this thread is to being very needful, sers
you have to go back, Rajesh

The White Nationalist question is what steps need to be taken to secure our people a homeland of their own; a truly Pan-European state.
This has been the subject of debate for a long time, the general consensus has always been that the System is growing ever more reactionary to us because a White Ethnostate is a direct threat to their stranglehold on power so they're taking ever more draconic means to stop us from organizing, in this the only plausible outcome is armed revolution somewhere down the line.

>doesn't pick up these threads for some weird reason.
It’s not as clickbaity as troon shaming and nigger hating threads I guess

Attached: 0233B998-AF3B-4023-8301-6781AB5B1F95.jpg (1280x720, 104.69K)

Now if the NJP serves the function of creating an organized, nationwide political framework, then that's definitely a good start. I don't think anyone believes the way forward is through the democratic process, especially after seeing what happened in 2020. Even if the NJP gained enough prominence to outshine the GOP, despite the interference of "NGOs" and communist terrorists, they'd never ever relinquish power.

All in all, a centralized WN organization slowly growing is a good thing, but it needs realistic goals and methods of achieving them.

> it needs realistic goals and methods of achieving them.
Like what?

I’m fucking sick of you faggots shilling your LLC here.

Before you can tackle the larger ones you need to first start with the smaller ones:
>Grow from 1,000 official members to 5,000
>Make fitness culture the norm in your movement
>Make your movement more family oriented, shy away from "scene culture"
>Start public activism to reach out to the broader public
Stuff of that nature. You build off it after.

c

Well you're brown and retarded so

NJP is based

I’m planning on supporting next year. NJP has huge potential.

I just found out about NJP...Holy shit I'm so glad they are around. About fucking time someone stands up for White people.

I have nothing to do with them. Just a guy who randomly found their website and now listening to some podcasts. Can’t say that I bought everything they are saying but I can’t help but notice that they’re not afraid of pointing out at actual problems America is facing (and that’s probably why they’re banned pretty much everywhere.)

>astroturfing faggots in this thread

Kike Enoch is an obese Serbo-Jew who cannot be trusted. He and his lackeys lie through their teeth about Dugin, financial matters etc al. Anyone who is serving to transform racially aware whites into kremlinbots must be exterminated.

twitter.com/DaRealSlimPeezy/status/1568973385014644736
didnt mike lost some weight some time ago?
why is he super fat again

autistic larping

> He and his lackeys lie through their teeth about Dugin, financial matters etc al.
Care to post any links about it?

fat sloppy retard, probably a fed

Attached: 20h73sa2pk911.jpg (381x678, 45.46K)

He's bulking.

Im not sure what to think about them yet. Have watched a few videos. But if they are raising awareness, that's a good thing.

100% certified organic posts.