GERMANY IS PREPARING FOR WAR!!!

Germany are pumping out several of these every day from the rheinmetall factories for several months now.. Why isnt anyone stopping them??? Have they forgotten the treaty of versailles??? As a norwegian i am very scared Germany will invade us for natural gas just like they invaded us for iron in 1940.. Never trust german, they are very militaristic and imperialistic... NATO must do something before they try another Hitler-Adventure!!!!!!!!

Attached: main-qimg-baeccb58c6ebcfade1adef11b79cfe07.jpg (1920x1281, 701.57K)

This time the brownshirts will be actually brown.

Are they solar powered? Cuz if not i doubt they are going anywhere.

shut up. they are just using spirit called mefo bills

Doesn't Germany have a LNG shortage? Quite a bit different than gasoline or diesel.

>invasion of Norway
that was Plan R 4. you're confusing things

Muslims don't violate the NAP because they are true lolbertarians.

Attached: FE778F4B-B382-4658-8DBE-1E74FA84E4F8.jpg (1980x720, 152.58K)

Germany is only building what Britannia allows her to.

Isn't that thing still in prototype phase?

dumbass germans havent they learned that tanks are now obsolete?

>pumping out several tanks a day

dude, what they are doing is getting out 4 of them the front door, driving them around and back in. Every day it is the SAME tanks that come out.

underrated

If only you knew our black projects

Most military equipment never leaves prototype phase. They build a dozen, test them for 3 years, add on some impossible stipulations, cancel the project, then restart it a couple years later.

Mirage Tanks?

except this time itll be Turks in german uniforms raping your women

Kek'd

Was that water fucked up?

You're joking Sven.

Attached: fellow.gif (245x230, 870.38K)

That's some good quality gas you got there. Surely you can dispense some of that.

Attached: Christian_Sell_dÄ_Preußische_Ulanen_mit_französischen_Kriegsgefangenen.jpg (985x753, 517.91K)

Lovely.

Jesuz

Rheinmetall have struggled to mass produce Leopard 2A7 and Puma IFVs for the past like, 6 years.
Fake and gay

no tankers.
no army whatsover.
lol, lmao. you can make as many as you want.

This make me think of "Kentucky preparing for war!"

no one cares. here is your pity (you) you swarthy anglokike

Remember that even the Queen's coffin is driven around the country in a Mercedes Benz hearse.
Why not a British car? Oh yeah, I understand

Attached: UK_-_Balmoral_-_hearse.jpg (1200x798, 379.9K)

clever

Attached: Color-DA-Usada.jpg (454x329, 110.4K)

The entire war has shown that fuel is useless and there needs to be a different source of energy, nuclear powered tanks