Does he clean his room?

Does he clean his room?

Attached: B4D98EB8-1A5B-4636-97E0-B16387691A7B.jpg (634x793, 137.65K)

Jordan peterson height - 1,87 m
C.Ronaldo height - 1,87 m

never understood all of the peterson hate. millennials and zoomers really need all the help they can get.
i know way too many young men wasting away.

peterstein is a faggot and a grifter, he rightly so deserves every ounce of hate for being such a tip toeing bitch who tried to play both sides while being a useless benzo junkie who almost died in recovery and is now retarded via the induced come he got in Russia lol

he's a lame controlled op gatekeeper, that's why.

>millennials and zoomers really need all the help they can get.
yes but "clean your room" is not advice from a serious man. it's something you tell a fucking 14 yo. if you're past 18 reading his shit you're beyond help.

I think he was genuinely good in the beginning. He had a different approach to "personal development". But I think he went to far into the individual will rabbit hole while at the same time not having his shit together at all.
Now he’s a regular alt-right alt-lite dumbfuck with the same lame talking points

it is precicely because he gives practical and working advice that he is hated

1) terminally online leftists have 100% theory on why they can't win and 0% practical will to even try

2) if you don't try you don't fail , just have "depression" out of having meaningless existence call it chemical imbalance and get braindead with anti-depressants and other mind numbing drugs

p.s i'm aware of the irony peterson becoming addicted to benzos , but he is just a man like you can fail and get back up so , why can't leftists do that?

>it is precicely because he gives practical and working advice that he is hated
>wash your penis.
>truly history defining

>not asking if his daughter is going to get raped and tortured to death

i mean don't you mutilate all your boys because you assume you can't wash your penis?

messi could never this

>yes but "clean your room" is not advice from a serious man.
Its not advice to you, its advice to someone whose a druggie or something, whose life is in shambles, you gotta start small with people like that and clean your room is just that a start for someone who doesnt know how to get their life together.

lmao gottem. Checked.

do you guys not realize how many men and women are living like pigs in filthy rooms? a shit ton of young people are fucked up on drugs and alcohol.
the majority of guys coming across his work are at rock bottom.they don't give two shits if the man is a "grifter".

Is he back on the benzos

he's now depressed because he is cucked out of sexual pleasure deprived by him by his parents for no reason but cultural brainwashing

clean your room. get a cookie!
but go no further, you've hit the top!

you zooms and mills don't need to clean your rooms. you need to be thrown into the deep end of the pool. you want to grow? throw away the shit self-help books which are all fluff and go camp inna woods with some friends for a week.
once youve got that down. do it again.
then come back and ask what's next.

He raised a whore of a daughter

children are not bearers of parents debts and parents are not bearers of daughters whoredoms

The list of men who raised whore daughters is high not because they failed as fathers , it's because society failed morality as a whole

It's actually pretty fuckin great advice if you don't know the importance of it already.
A depressed person will not clean their room, but doing so is an important step towards leaving depression behind.

>simping for Judensen
Big yikes

He was a scholar back in the day. Each passing day he sounds more and more like a politician and a pop-culture guru. He simply focuses on few points that receives the most positive reaction from the audiences and repeats those points forever. As an intellectual I can't stand listening to him anymore.

pretty much

> "clean your room" is not advice from a serious man.

Attached: 166274199833434910.jpg (501x585, 101.59K)

This is the only coherent criticism in this thread, but desu I think it has more to do with the type of people he talks to, especially since he needed to catch himself up after being out for two years basically.
He says he's going to do another Bible lectures series on Exodus which should be a lot more exciting than most of his recent stuff.
I also just gotta say that living in Canada it'ard hard not to get wrapped up in culture war politics at the moment considering the PM was freezing bank accounts just six months ago.