Was there any attempt to shoot synagogue in recent years?

was there any attempt to shoot synagogue in recent years?
all you need to do is to have a rifle, gopro cam and twitch account. I would like to watch such attempt.

Attached: whore.jpg (1080x1172, 269.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempel_Synagogue_(Kraków)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont give a shit, post more pictures of this whore or leave. polacks disgust me.

That's a Lambo Huracan.

Ok glowie.

No, that’s some tattooed whore

Attached: 08e.png (427x400, 40.61K)

Not gonna happen because all these religious-motivating shooting are done by mossad and mossad op

wish he would move his leg a bit so I can see his feminine penis

If you're not going after top jewing jews you are pure faggotry.

there was an attempt in san diego a couple years ago, I can't remember if he got 0 or maybe 1. I believe that's what got infinity chan shut down. There was a jewish community center shooting in kansas city maybe 10 years ago, iirc only non-jews were killed kek.

While I agree 99% there have been a couple in the last few years at synagogues, still doesn't really accomplish as much as taking out media personalities professor's ceos or of course politicians, of course the jewish people from those categories I mean.

interesting theory, same with that islamic terrorist state which didn't attack israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempel_Synagogue_(Kraków)
Here you go! tell us what time to tune in

Why would the glowniggers attack their own people?

There are active warzones in this world where you can act how ever you'd like , why don't you go there?

Lack of courage?
Cowardice flows thru your veins?
Whenever I get suicidal I plan trips to dangerous places that I know I wouldn't last long, you should do the same.

fuck off glowie

Bitch looks like a Chipotle bag

what is your point? I just like to watch domestic terrorists doing IRL gaming livestreams and reading their schizo manifests, my favorite is stephan baillet

I wonder if it's possible to save a girl like this and convince her to laser all the tattoos off and dress trad.

Ahh..You're a voyeur , well just imagine how much more scintillating it would be seeing it in real life. Hidden behide brush witnessing Boca Haram terrorizing random peasants and public officials, knowing that if at any time you are caught they will make a festival out of torturing you. I don't know mine sounds more fun.

Lmao
Fuck no, they’d just get bored with you after a year

What is there to save? Imagine letting some methed up retard doodle random permanent shit on your body and you think it makes you cool or more attractive somehow.

Yes, in Germany. The kid couldn’t figure out how to open the door. Just more evidence they are gods chosen.