So it's obvious the Russians have left behind quite a bit of equipment etc...

So it's obvious the Russians have left behind quite a bit of equipment etc, the Ukrainians have made gains and the northern front was completely abandoned. A fairly large disaster for the Russians obviously, but I can't help but wonder why we are not being inundated with videos of POWs being captured as the speed and mechanized nature of the Ukrainian advance would mean many would get caught up. To me either

>A) The Russians/DNR/LPR had next to no troops in that sector to even be captured in the first place
>B) The retreat was fairly organized for that amount of troops to get out with what can only seem like fairly light losses in terms of men equipment is another matter

The Ukrainians would not pass up the chance to post as many videos of POWs etc as possible so the fact we are not being flooded with videos means they didn't capture very many. I don't even see many videos of Russian casualties being posted so I don't know, something seems weird with this whole situation. It really seems insane to me the Russians can't even man for all intents and purposes a fairly small front line, did they have no reserves at all to blunt the Ukrainian penetration? Is all the Russian frontline simply one thin defensive line once penetrated there are no reserves or secondary defensive positions and their entire rear just gets BTFO with all the accompanying C&C equipment, artillery and air defense etc.

Attached: 1662900859986594.png (1280x860, 662.16K)

Videos don't get released until after a few days usually. The only things really posted were photos of flags in captured cities and villages.
Even without pows it's pretty embarassing.

>The retreat was fairly organized for that amount of troops
Unlikely

Attached: kadyrov.jpg (638x653, 120.46K)

Is there really enough discipline in the Ukrainian frontline to not be posted all kinds of videos? They are allowed phones unlike the Russians right? Plus all the foreign volunteers looking for upvotes, I think it would be hard for them to not be posted some pretty juicy stuff that really has no tactical value to the Russians once released.

>Unlikely
for the "fairly organized" part - yes, since they've left so much equipment. However, they did just ran far enough for ukrainians to be skeptical about continuing zerg rushing and that made for minimal casualties/pows. I suspect they're either going to try and outflank them from n/s or they're planing to dig in so that they're feeling comfortable building trenches away from previous front lines. First case scenario - we're going to witness zelensky fall down pretty soon, second case - usa continues to bleed russia through ukraine trap.

S-stop this isn't right how can this be true we destroyed 200 himars systems yesterday alone!!!1

There are some photos around in ukrainian channels but that's it, we'll see next week

As if no one remembers the constant crying on Any Forums about how the russian invasion was fake because they hadn't seen any webms yet for days into the war

How does one army have such a low morale?
This whole war is just one giant parade of Irracionality.

>we'll see next week
We won't see shit, PR is ukraine's first line of defense because they have to keep up morale for people who were forcibly concripted. Whatever they record, it's broadcasted immediately, currently - we can see a lot of abandoned russian equipment with very little traces of fighting from that region. Most of combat footage(pows, drone and artillery strikes, atgm attacks, etc.) from both sides is currently coming from southern fronts where're front lines far more stable.

>Degree in futurology

Modern world doesn't give enough incensive to men, neither material or spiritual, for them to fight to their death offensively.
Which give a very good advantage to the one in defense

Attached: Brennus.jpg (709x843, 535.68K)

Next week. Usually these things get posted like days after the action. I have only seen that guy with a gaping mouth. And that's it. Also why Russia doesn't do their usual skorched earth strategy?

Which one? For the russians it's generally 'what the fuck am I doing here, I don't give a single fuck about any of this land/people' and for ukrainians it's definition of victory, ie. are we really going to be better when we defeat them and we're left with devasted country?

>Ukraine says they're gonna do a massive counter-offensive at Kherson
>the 4D chess genius captain chief grandmaster Putin orders all troops to defend Kherson
>the Ukrainians actually attack at Kharkiv

No, it's common sense, people around zelensky are true holders of power in ukraine and if they opt out of 'we're going to kick their asses back to russia', they will be the first ones to sit with russians and arrange some form of a new puppet regime.

>for ukrainians it's definition of victory, ie. are we really going to be better when we defeat them and we're left with devasted country?
The country was a MASSIVE shithole before the war, and it will only get worse. Imagine dying for some rich oligarchs and a Jewish comedian.

For both sides it's more like 2-3 days if they're released by respective MODs, and 1-2 days if it goes viral directly from soldiers, since both sides give crapton of lies about success, they're relatively fast forgotten if not accompanied by some kind of evidence, that's why they rush to publish any minor video of enemy's destruction as to prove they're not making up

Yea I wouldn't be suprised if Zelensky will become more authoritarian. It will be like with Salazars Portugal or Francos Spain or Pinochets Chile. Aproved Dictatores that are beneficial to USA and it's vassals.

>Modern world doesn't give enough incensive to men, neither material or spiritual, for them to fight to their death offensively.
guess world was most modern during WW1

Another question, why can Russian not seem to concentrate any real forces for any offensives at least anymore. They seem to only be able to or seemed to be able to just have enough to hold a line and maybe advance extremely slowly over months with no real maneuver warfare or other tactics other than blast it with artillery etc. Where is the RUAF nowadays? Is there too many modern western AA systems in Ukraine that it's simply too dangerous to operate? Why were what I can only assume were probably vast columns of Ukrainian troops in the open exploiting the breakthrough of the Russian front constantly harassed by the RUAF? Drones? Anything really, maybe they did and the losses are simply not being posted/talked about but regardless does not change the outcome. I just don't understand, I know that Russia does not want to mobilize at all costs, but why not just get all your contract soldiers put them in the Ukraine and attempt to finish this thing off instead of this slow boil of attrition where Ukraine has the backing of basically the entire west and will be getting fed billions every other week where Russian will not be. Surely vast majority of Ukrainian troops are now all the in the east. Why not attack through say Sumy again get some pressure off the front? Do they seriously not have any troops to spare to do anything, it seems so insane. Are they capped out with the troops they can deploy simply because of logistical restraints or something? I don't understand seriously. Just where the fuck are all the Russian troops? Seems to be quite a bit of equipment but no one to man it.

Attached: FcXRtkUWQAAuzic.jpg (1600x1201, 281.45K)

WW1 was a defensive war for all sides beside americans, and the moral was very bad with plenty of mutinies

> West pumping billions into Ukraine every week
This, my friend.
AK army can keep taking a beating a lot longer than we can print money.
Come winter, the west will stop sending money.

Know what happens to the west in a landwar in Asia in the winter?

>They seem to only be able to or seemed to be able to just have enough to hold a line and maybe advance extremely slowly over months with no real maneuver warfare or other tactics other than blast it with artillery etc.
Considering how they've got buttfucked with ukrainain hit-and-run tactics in the first days, I would say they're just trying to bleed out ukrainians with the least casualties possible
That means heavily relying on artillery superiority and air raids when you're confident enough there's no form of aa threat in the area.