"Thanks for taking me out user, even though you're White and I'm Latina...

>"Thanks for taking me out user, even though you're White and I'm Latina. You said on your Tinder profile that 'you're into politics'. What do you mean by that exactly?

How do you respond?

Attached: FcWaeJraMAE7GGS.jpg (3024x4032, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/latina|mexi* femininity|mother|girlfriend|race|white|latina/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus Christ.
If you have to explain yourself to a woman you are incel.
No sex.

i will shove my polisticks down your ass

how bout we head back to my place and I show you what the conquistadors did to your ancestors

She looks cute right now but give it a decade, you will see her goblina physiognomy emerge like a slime-covered rodent from a pool of mouldering sewage.

Who is this girl?

"Let me tell you about the Jews"

if you're handsome and charismatic, you can say whatever your beliefs are to a leftist woman and she'll still go home with you.
One time I met a black girl on tinder. We went to the bar then got pizza. She is super pro BLM and all that, I told her BLM is a corrupt organization. at my place I showed her the Sam Hyde blackface video and she loved it. She gave me head

>black soulless eyes
turn 360 degrees and walk away

>You're a woman. There is no utility in explaining my politics to you. Your job is to is to make my meals, clean my house, suck my dick and bear my children. Anything outside of those things is not your concern.

Whatever shes cute

Op is a sliding kike
Sage

That i will fuck you and sensless till the end of our lives. You will be my wife.

As if 'she' would ask about 'politics', they don't care.

lets put politics aside and make a white baby

>You said on your Tinder profile that 'you're into politics'. What do you mean by that exactly?

"Show me the bobs and vagene and you may redeem the BIC. Before you redeem though I must inform you that all black men crave and submit before the BIC."

Attached: 48952895489.jpg (576x768, 76.1K)

first in order to prove you are not a man which is a core belief on my political anime board i will have to examine that vagina then we can proceed and i will tell you all about my great hobby and how i dominate other nations from my basement with my superior white intellect

Attached: 1601688236025.png (1050x987, 297.7K)

something rodriguez probably

"Ahem. Despite being just 2%..."

Attached: aB8GxvN_700b.jpg (410x493, 40.82K)

>gets shot by Latina’s brothers.
Oh not interested anymore

You're white too so you don't have to worry about it.

Vasquez.
This is her 10 years later after getting pumped and dumped by a string of white nationalists

Attached: vasquez.jpg (280x395, 29.6K)

The hohol is right.
You don't ever explain yourself to a woman.
Tell that spic bitch to eat her tamales or whatever and then you'll fuck her brains out back at your place.

> Well... its about trann- er.. I mean transsexuals, they are sick, right? Here I have a whole folder of them, see how they made the axe wound here.. or here they stuck on a fake penis onto-
> hey, where are you going??

I never mentioned politics. Who else are you seeing?
>slaps her
you slut!
>the manager comes over
>I start drowning him in my soup and repeatedly stabbing his spine with my fork
WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DO THIS

Attached: 1658091679537254.jpg (485x636, 33.61K)

Such a way with words and absolutely correct. I certify this comment: Based

The Truth.

>Guy pulls out their phone and shows the girl all of the photos of transsexuals that they hate on their date
LMFAO

Attached: EsNiAOjU0AAMhbW.jpg (1536x2048, 380.39K)

Has anyone ever mistaken you for a man?

No I don't care, I just read the news waiting for it all to be over

You shouldn't signal injury like that unless you want to encourage me.

"Why the fuck are you wearing a dirty t-shirt to our date? Do you think I'm stupid? You're not getting a free meal out of me, bitch."

>
>
>muh latina
>muh mexican

I will respond like this: you make threads like these EVERY SINGLE DAY multiple times per day
what motivation one must have to do this?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/latina|mexi* femininity|mother|girlfriend|race|white|latina/type/op/

Attached: file.png (1163x280, 111.04K)

It's a quote from the movie you stupid autist. Also Vasquez is portrayed by a Jewess who was also John Connor's foster mother in Terminator 2.

Pic VERY related

Attached: 1642531315095.jpg (738x960, 78.35K)

Oh hurr, you're right.

Same person made these threads, I wish someone would help find out more about him personally, I would try to contact his parents immediately.

>>"I though it was so cute that we matched on Bumble even though I'm a Latina and you are a White guy. But I noticed you didn't put your political leaning on your profile. How do you identify politically?"
>How do you respond?

>What do I, as a White guy, have to do to bring my 10/10 most perfect, most beautiful, my angel, my Latina wife into the White ethnostate?

>Are Whites and Latinos naturally allies politically and culturally? Is it acceptable for me as a White guy to marry a Latina and have lots of children with her?

>366464263
>Why should, a rich White guy with a supermodel Latina girlfriend, give a fuck about poor people, politics, the country, or anything that's not in my personal interest?

She probably played an italian in one movie at least. Meds and spics and jews; you guys are evil.

just enjoy your meal honey, want some ice for the next course ?

Attached: Der Wanger.jpg (1472x2040, 399.36K)

look at those black ass eyes, no soul.

Imagine going out on a date with someone and being like, "Let me take your picture before we eat so I can put it on my FB."

Fucking freaks, lol

Was it cash?

some twitter skank who sold her dirty socks to pay for a nintendo switch.

CASTIZO FUTURISM

Shit sounds cash bro

heres a protip for you:
on a date, make sure you sit beside the girl, not like op's pic.

Act like a job interview if she wants to take it there that quick.

>Talking about sensitive bs is Got Dang lvl. Let me ask you 1 question, define yourself.

Latinos will always call themselves American, which is the only thing that matters.

>Have you heard of bleaching?