Thoughts on this region?

Thoughts on this region?

Attached: latam.png (960x960, 708.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beyondhighbrow.com/2018/05/31/the-intelligence-of-hispanics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better than their northern cousins as they at least the decency to not export their shit music, movies or food

taco taco burrito

Attached: colonization of USA vs Brazil.jpg (640x709, 109.31K)

Comfy, lots of potential. People might need some fire and fury and get things back in motion with the right minded people. A diamond in brute used like a cheap resource backyard...

Nuke from orbit.

Attached: columbus carib woman.png (900x860, 489.77K)

beyondhighbrow.com/2018/05/31/the-intelligence-of-hispanics/

>The Hispanic IQ is 90. I am sure you want to say that’s low, but the IQ of the average human is 89. So if you think 90 IQ people are stupid, then you have to think your average human on Earth is a complete idiot. And I suppose some might like to make that case.

>Having lived around these people, the first thing I will say about them is they are not stupid at all. But even though they are not dumb, on the other hand, they are not real smart either. It’s a very average type of human, even on the low side of average. The main thing about them is their ignorance. Hispanics are frighteningly, terrifyingly ignorant. Why this is, I have no idea.

> Around here your average Black person knows more about history, sociology, even psychology, and especially politics than the Hispanics do. They Hispanics don’t know, and it seems like they don’t want to learn.

>It is also interesting to note that the ignorance comes largely though not exclusively from Mexicans. A lot of them have told me that they only had 2-5 years of education. A 40 year old woman told me her kids only had 5 years of education. The second generation who are born here act worse than the immigrants, and they are just as ignorant, if not more. At least the Mexicans seem to have some desire to learn. The 2nd Generation doesn’t even want to learn anything. They are very happy with empty heads.

If only that was true.

Hell on earth

It's alright. Just stay away from indians and flaites. The youth is pozzed unfortunately.

>Around here your average Black....
Nigger hands wrote this post

Jews have already ensnared the entire region under their control. The indigenous people of the americas live under a social hierarchy where they cannot and will not own the land. Instead corporations own the land and allow them to live there.

>Intelligence
huh? people with good values only need to be hardworking and honest, why the fuck would spics need high IQ for? do you even know what are the real applications of really high IQ in first societies, or did you really fall for the meme of a bunch of cherrypicked chinks and pajeets grafted into your country by uncle globey?

Some guy in Bolivia is revered, one got their asses kicked by us twice, one threw commies out of choppers, and Bolsonaro likes dicks in his anal cavity.

The reason the CIA has to advertise to POC and gays

>defend niggas
>checked flag

wish we could stop being poor once and for all

You need to come collect your cousins from my country.
Americans are developing a hatred toward all spics because of this shit.

If news broke that they found Hell's Portal to earth somewhere in South America, I would not be surprised in the slightest.

That's totally fine
As long as you stay in your countries

Hells Portal is in the back of Bobby Mackeys music bar in Northern Kentucky in the backroom, boarded up and with boxes on top of it. One of them, at least.

Makes sense. In this videos where they ask dumbass zoomers basic questions, it's always the spics who seem amused at their own ignorance

There's stuff hidden here so dangerous almost no one dares to find them.

Creepy

The Spanish and Portuguese gave into hedonism and now look at the state of South America.