Why has Poland always been a poor shithole?

Attached: 24059753_1640916935928783_5034754497590037369_o.jpg (2048x1670, 284.47K)

Not enough industry and too much farmland perhaps?

>1938
that's just after they spent centuries under russian and prussian occupation, living as a slave to the niggers of europe will do that to you

Full of Slavshits.

More like full of Jews (the primary factor dragging us down in the interwar period)

Too many subhuman minorities such as Ukrainians, Jews, Belarusians and Lithuanians

And the Polish lands were not taken well care of by the occupiers

Reminder that Poland and Hungary used to be richer than England, France, and probably many parts of Germany if we don't count the HRE as one.

121 years actually but thank you anyway

l3
Delusional. go back to Pollackia, toilet cleaner.

they wont be poor after u krauts pay them a few trillion

just make sure you save a few for ukropia as well

We already paid them billons and they'e still a poor shithole

Attached: CountriesByGDPPerCapitaNominal2018.png (1425x625, 36.04K)

I always thought Norway was a poor shithole until they found oil. Was there a cod bubble I'm not aware of in the 30's or something?

>We already paid them billons
No you didn't and perhaps even if you did it's still nothing

>There was a time when Vertical France was richer than Horizontal France
What have we become, my fellow baguettes?

The wonders of the polish mind at work. No wonder the book of polish inventions is the shortest in the world

Nice borders. Maybe we can return to those after Russia collapses.

>book of german cultural contributions
>...

>...nazis, communists and kaiser!

>Constantly invaded, burnt to the ground, forced to rebuild every century
Yeah I wonder why? Maybe beacuse you fucking barbarians constantly attack us?

I don't really understand how they can produce more economic activity per person than an industrial country like Germany.

>polish education

Attached: Jaroslaw-Kaczynski-straci-na-Polskim-Ladzie.-Nowa-reforma-da-mu-po-kieszeni_article.jpg (822x462, 421.22K)

To this very day I don't know why you didn't do the same? Team up with France and gang-rape germany.

>"irish" education

Attached: 1525978032691.jpg (1256x956, 372.3K)

Damn, eastern europe back then must have been a hellhole if Spain, a poor country at the time, in the middle of a devastating civil war, is very close.