This man is Canada's Last Hope

Somehow Canadians will still manage to screw this up.

Attached: pierre-polievre.png (1080x720, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQcbu7uhq9E
youtube.com/watch?v=iO-ro4gZGZM&ab_channel=markbullard21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>support le heccin based frenchman
>he stabs you in the back
>you didn't see it coming

infinite such cases

US middterms not happening and Legitimate reenstament of goverment and Present was Canadas and USes last hope.
Civilizations.
Kick back, and watch thr motion in the ocean, thwts about it its all going to shore anyway.

he's a globohomo plant to release some building actual right-wing sentiment. Need to draw the "conservatives" back to the centre-left where they belong.
He was campaigning on almost the exact Liberal party platform from 2015 and everyone is acting like he's hitler (ofc).

The guy is
>pro immigration (he wants to increase "skilled" immigration, making it even harder to compete)
>a landlord with multiple rental properties
>supported and voted for every single covid measure and vax mandate throughout all of 2020 and 2021
>a career politician who has never worked an honest job for a single day in his life

If you put a single iota of faith in him, you're the exact demographic of dumb "right wing" cattle they specifically chose him to control.

That's a merchant

Attached: pOILIEVRE1.jpg (310x163, 12.45K)

Pierre Poilievre complaining about people being Anti-Jewish:
youtube.com/watch?v=OQcbu7uhq9E

Part 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=iO-ro4gZGZM&ab_channel=markbullard21

Attached: POILIEVRE2.jpg (1408x1052, 434.57K)

A merchant with a merchant and 2 witches

Attached: Poiiilievreeee.jpg (2048x1162, 206.13K)

I do not see how Poilievre can win.

the GTA wouldnt let O'Toole or Scheer win, same with Quebec. Poilivre is LESS liked in those areas, and even more disliked in the Ottawa ridings.

I see no path to victory for him. Am I wrong?

I think Pierre loses in 2024. Doug Ford is immediately made leader, Trudeau retires in 2026 and Ford wins PM for the conservatives.

(plus Pierre as the El Goblino problem, and you need some Sauce in elections now and this guy is a huge weird nerd)

Attached: 157227306_10158129939277379_1716297066636334579_n.jpg (1793x1345, 339.32K)

Attached: Poiilievreee.png (1324x830, 1.06M)

he will just go after poor people.
not even a leftoid but I've watched for decades and that the conservatards one and only play, besides that it's liberal as usual

Just by the Sills Reaction I can tell you right away that they don't like him one bit. We have one shot at this.

Attached: Communist bant.jpg (720x683, 133.04K)

I just cannot believe he is making some kind of mandatory 60-90 day process for foreign born people to become literal Doctors in Canada - Instead of just Training more Canadian doctors instead of literally lowering the standard.

It's literally sooo much worse than Trudeau's immigration ideas. It's absurd and confuses me.

>pro immigration
He needed immigration to get that juicy wife, cant blame him

is that israel..bet it is

the man on the right is literally a campaign director. What did the CPC just do last night?

Attached: template--98-.jpg (1000x500, 75.67K)

Attached: POILIEVRE-ISRAELFLAG.png (1679x1048, 3.08M)

>a globohomo kike puppet who's pro-vax and pro-mandates is canada's last hope
Nope.jpg

Attached: file.png (400x400, 240.63K)

Attached: POILIEVREJEWLOVER.jpg (500x500, 90.54K)

shocker

Attached: 1566673436051.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

Follow tradition

Attached: ChrystiaFreeland.png (627x750, 110.63K)

Frenchmen never have and never will be the problem.
Quckbecers are just an extreme version of cucknadians.
Cucknadians are themselves a more extreme version of brits.
Anglo-saxons are the problem.
No amount of seethe and cope will make quckbecers non-anglo saxons, by the way.

How tall is Poilievre? He looks like a beady eyed manlet who got bullied in school and would want to take it out on you as an adult.

The Jews are our greatest ally you goddamn retards. Vote Pierre or support forever mandates.

All politicians are puppets, retard
Mad Max
MM
Master Mason
so obvious

Max Bernier + Juden Peterstein

Attached: BernierPuppet.jpg (778x221, 29.66K)

He's jewish height

Freeland's grandfather was a literal Nazi in europe - boomers love to point this out and how the Liberals are the ReAl RaCiSts lmao

Can't believe that the Canadian right is a retarded chimera of America-style lolbert LARPers and UK style tories (liberals). Not so long ago the Canadian "right" was made up of very Christian social creditors and distributists not unlike the Rexists in Belgium.

>forever mandates
There are no mandates anymore. COVID grifting is getting out of hand. Pierre said nothing at the start of COVID when it was politically unpopular, instead he jumped on the bandwagon at the end when sentiment started changing and all the restrictions were beginning to be be lifted anyway.

>Schaub stated recently they hired thousands of people to combat misinformation
>Pierre wins CPC leadership in the first round count, hasn't happened since Harper
>record number of conservative memberships, got 68% of the vote, second highest was a measly 15%
>policy is to bar any members of his government from working with the WEF
>suddenly board is infested with shills
MY ALMONDS
ARE ACTIVATED

Fuck I hate this crypto kike already

Schwab* fucking /heem/posting

ya hell fix everything, you retarded child

WAIT

I thought the CPC added 600 000 new members, did pierre only get 22 000 votes?

no, you are right, several high profile conservatives wonks including Kory said that for the same reason doug ford won, Pierre will lose in key GTA + quebec ridings.

He is unelectable in non-schizo, non-rural canada.

His numbers for an upcoming opposition leader in the general electorate are shockling low vs what they should be as well.

Trudeau will be in longer than his father.

Attached: 1602123394179.jpg (242x250, 6.37K)

Last cope more like it
>haha we're killing you off
>cope
>cope
>cope
ohh i guess you wanted it because all you did was cope instead of doing somethign about it
>cope
>cope
>cope
>2 more years
>5 more years
>just wait to vooot Lol
>yea it means nothing but jsut wait Lmao
>cope
>cope
>cope
>no, you want a Governor no the people who want real government are conspiracy right wing Nazis, you aren't a nazi are you user? nazi's bad

my anglo grandparents loved the queen. they despised brown ppl moving into Toronto. Always donated and voted Conservative. Now the conservative leader is married to a brown person, and plans to increase brown people immigration.

Things really changed for Canada.

(Plus declaring Loyalty to Israel as pierre does would have been such a nonsensical idea to them)

I still can’t work on the waterfront in Halifax without showing proof of vax. The mandates still exist on the federal level and travel restrictions still exist. Fuck off you gaslighting shill

So what are your thoughts on the fact Pierre supported the lockdown measures and mandates for two years straight?
He only flip flopped when the general public opinion did.
If there is another "pandemic" that terrifies the elderly and white women he will flip flop again.

>Things really changed for Canada.
things haven't changed at all
voting never matted and it still doesn't matter

> Canada's Last Hope

what's different between PoiLievre and Sheer?

I'm a Bernier man

Pierre won't change shit if he gets elected as PM. Our best hope is to move to a red State and forgot about this pathetic excuse of a country. Canada is now a colony for shitskins, chinks, and towelheads, things aren't going to get better.

He's going to get a majority government Toronto wants him over Charest

Attached: 1662857648609656.png (735x741, 103.76K)

That guy is a shitty Lolbert. He couldn't even maintain his seat.

Attached: Max blocked me.jpg (857x874, 74.27K)

Don't trust PP.

Attached: globalist sellouts.jpg (713x606, 111.69K)

Those are the actual number of votes they received? what do those numbers represent?

Most people will not be voting in 2025 based of le COVID mandates. The few ones that exist only effect a very small percentage of the population or are enforced by private companies, which Pierre won't do anything about anyways.

Normies can now go the the movies, eat out, go to parties etc without thinking about vaccines or masks. Only people that still think about COVID still are paranoid zealots on either end of the far-left and far-right that refuse to let it go.

Pierre is a shabbos goy that will never put doing the right thing above obtaining a maintaining political power.

every time you walk to the polls you resign yourself under them
you will always be a slave

CPC race. If they voted majority charest he would have won the race

Yet Biden is your POTUS. Did you succeed?