Marjorie Taylor Greene tells story of students using litter boxes during anti-trans crusade

In an interview with the Right Side Broadcasting Network, Greene ran with the correspondent’s story of a school in Texas, where officials added a litter box option in a restroom to accommodate children identifying as furries. While the interviewer laughed and said “I thought it was from the Onion,” he nevertheless verified the event.

“If some student wants to pretend like a cat and use a litter box after school, that’s their prerogative, but the school and school resources and the other students and teachers should not have to be put through that because it’s a lie.”

“We have to reject them,” said Greene of the children pretending to be cats. “It’s not about people’s feelings. It’s about the truth and rejecting the lies and we have to stand up.”

Attached: E04DEF20-7F21-484C-8597-E6A900ACC47C.jpg (852x1280, 180.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers aren't people

she looks good from the neck down. totally would.

This. It’s scientific fact that niggers aren’t human. Based user.

Right. That face is a face only a mother could love.

I wanna fuck Neanderthal women

i wanna lick her tummy

Attached: 1cd836651ca13203c0385d65cb25c06cb.png (657x600, 84.04K)

Eh give me a few beers and she'll be Jessica Simpson before you know it!

In my day we'd say she has a great face for radio.

She’d be like the hottest woman around on Halloween. If she was wearing a mask like everyone else it would be perfect.

She is pro-tranny. Her "anti-tranny" bill codifies into law that it is possible to alter one's biological sex, if I'm not mistaken.

I remember when gay marriage was legalized and repubs said pretty soon we’d all be fucking dogs, I thought they were retards then but I don’t anymore

?? So then anti-tranny.

THE ONLY QUESTION IS HOW MANY BBC HAS SHE TAKEN?

Attached: Black MAGApede white woman BJ.png (609x628, 139.16K)

Sorry, whiboy, she reserved for the bbc

Attached: Triad rapper's 'MAGA Challenge' catches President’s attention, offers chance to meet Trump at Whi... 2-50 screenshot.png (1280x720, 489.11K)

I remember that too. They said they would try to force churches to have to legally marry them and people would be advocating bestiality. 15 years later and that’s exactly what happened.

As much as it pains me to admit it they were completely right

Attached: 1360EACA-6263-4F6E-AA7C-AB6072B4CB5A.gif (400x221, 189.92K)

Same. I thought they were just batshit Christcucks. Wish I had known it would come to this. I would have warned people too.

This will be the norm in 5 years. “We just want to love our horse in the privacy of our own stable.”

I actually lived in this area when this happened and it was right when the big gay marriage push started. Could not have imagined they would eventually be pushing this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

the gay marriage issue proves that the slippery slope is real and it's dangerous.

>“If some student wants to pretend like a cat and use a litter box after school, that’s their prerogative"

Does she have a catbox in her office?

I wouldn't. Getting involved with cokeheads is always a mistake.

ah yes, a classic. i'm even older, and we used to say, 'a face made for marconi's wireless'

Attached: Marconiphone 1922.jpg (1321x1600, 427.22K)

>In my day we'd say she has a great face for radio.
Ha! Been a while since I heard that. There was a certain amount of class to insults in a number of the eras before this one.

I heard some anons bitching about her in one of the Kiwifarms threads. Was she for their removal or something?

Attached: 1596980931686.jpg (1024x930, 136.33K)

How long was your mustache? Sorry, "moustache."

crazy milf is correct this insane shit needs to stop

Margarin big dumb face hick (((green)))