100 million people

>100 million people
>no culture and soft power

Are they true subhumans? Literally nothing of real value comes out of this place

Attached: DACH-Region.png (220x170, 10.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:German_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>no culture and soft power
the southern half has culture, but only because they're germanized celts instead of true germans

come back when you are a developed country, until then cleaning toilet is your fate

eating shit is your fate

>no culture and soft power
You must be talking about yourself then you dumb worthless faggot. The only thing Poland ever contributed to Europe was faggatory and kikes.

German streets are filled with Polish hookers, not Polish culture.

Tell me something worth nothing made by Germshits in the last 70 years. Nothing.

So make my washing powder and shut up. White bugmens.

I think Austria is pretty ok, even if Viena somehow gets mogged by Budapest

Attached: 1619115485612.jpg (500x500, 75.86K)

I strongly object, germans gave us:
>lenin
>protestants
>marx
>revolution
>30 year war
just to name a few

Seethe and cope more faggot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:German_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_inventions
Only good Pole is an Pole enslaved by German Masterrace you fucking Untermensch.

Germans are NPC-like and insect-minded like Chinks. That's why they'd never be capable of creating something like the Anglosphere.

Attached: e33.jpg (1080x1186, 78.92K)

There is nothing German that is popular there is nothing cultural that is german, you are like if you never existed just existing and shitting in the toilets but not having any influence in the world.

High IQ Japanese people are loved in the world for anime and unique culture that is recognizable in the world. And Germans? Still joked about Hitler because people don't have anything less to link you up with since you're otherwise irrelevant and useless

This. White bugmen. Even less so because Japanese at least could be original.

>pooland
your culture is being a slavnigger who fights other slavniggers and accomplishes nothing. and rotten food. that's about it.
>but only because they're germanized celts instead of true germans
you're a faggot and you post this in threads all the time. the celts were just one of the aryan offshoots, same as the barbarians who became called germans later. cope and show flag

yawn the eternal pole is coping again
enlighten us, what did poland ever contribute to the world?

I think Germans are nice people generally

Still just projecting things about your own worthless forgettable waste of a country, you dumb faggot. Poland has never contributed to anything except for being a breeding ground of degeneracy, go poison more of your rivers you retard.

and Anglos are gullible faggots who were easily tricked by Jewish bankers into giving everything up with zero resistance

Germans are net negative for Europe and the world.

Polish people are Jews just like Serbs.

Attached: HERE IS A LIKE.jpg (953x919, 80.67K)

Tell me about German cultural contributions that would make Germany famous for it abroad, like Japanese manga.

Poland has Witcher which is more than all of the stuff Germans has "done" in the last 70 years combined.

I’ve literally never read, played or watched anything from the Witcher saga, now that I know it’s Polish I won’t either in case it corrupts my mind with Polish faggotry.