The Lost Generation

>being told to chase arbitrary vanity dreams instead of being told pragmatic advice

The millennial disaster is the direct fault of baby boomers getting high on their own idealism. Ironic that the boomers are one of the biggest reasons millennials are fucked despite complaining about them so much

Attached: millenial.jpg (1012x705, 112.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@JollyHeretic:d/Does-the-Contaceptive-Pill-Lead-to-More-SJWs-and-Onions-Boys_:9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am most resentful of the advice
>you have time
waiting to make things happen ruined my life

Half the women I run into are like this in some capacity and specifically date guys who look like this. They actually avoid chad and laser focus onto beta males. There's this girl in one of my college classes that's dating a guy who's arms are half the size of his, and looks like he weighs 80lbs.

>missed out on being a whore
[X]

Life isn't quite like incel memes. A lot of women won't chase Chads bc they know they don't have any chance.

millennial bros i think we're doomed to be a forgotten generation wedged in that awkward period between things being normal and the internet techno dystopia, right when social mobility was at an all time low and immigration was just bad enough to ruin the job market

This is hilarious. I know multiple couples that look literally exactly like this. It's funny how predictable reality can be sometimes.

No nigger I mean they literally don't find chad attractive. They are sexually attracted to weak and effeminate beta males. They don't even go for guys that aren't Chas, but aren't quite beta, either. They specifically seek out the beta male.

Jesus Christ it's my brother and his girl

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-002428~2.png (864x868, 463.41K)

me on the right

Could be a lot worse. They sound perfect for each other. If they took care of themselves more, were a little bit more practical, and had kids, there would be literally nothing wrong with them. And if she “missed” her whore phase, so what? That’s a good thing.

>dysgenic breeding is a good thing

Attached: 1659884411933734.gif (380x400, 999.01K)

They sound like geeks, so they probably have high IQs. I wouldn’t call them dysgenic.

Probably on birth control pills, they fuck up their natural body cycle as well as the hormonal balance affecting their brains.
odysee.com/@JollyHeretic:d/Does-the-Contaceptive-Pill-Lead-to-More-SJWs-and-Onions-Boys_:9

at least we can take solace in the fact that we'll be dead in a gutter by 40 brother

You sound like a retard.

I've read about this. It exploits the beta female mating strategy. Just another gift from our khazarian overlords I guess.

this faggot ass picture was clearly made by some lowlife social media influencer.

>girl bad cause not a whore
>guy bad cause doesnt give a flying singular fuck about using sex as life validation

commit suicide you fucking retarded nigger

>average bitches take contaceptives all the time!
nigga please

Attached: 1660161221864197m.jpg (1024x997, 68.01K)

> im a loser because people said i had time or something
> its THEIR FAULT
lol....loser

>direct fault of baby boomers
baby boomers weire a direct fault of the silent gen who did a piss poor job at parenting because >muh war
>millennials are fucked
boomers were an overpopulated generation and millennials are on the tail end; the correction is upon us and our population numbers are going to go down inline with what can actually be sustained

Jesus christ this picture makes me feel depression that I've never felt before.

Attached: 675fbf80eabf11721c93f345a156b40f.jpg (633x758, 61.55K)

Attached: 1659882998207526.png (306x400, 70.61K)

>doomed to be a forgotten generation
Not only us, but every other generation. Luciferian faggots can't have their cattle with an unruly strike.

are we going to act as if zoomers wont have a worse turnout? Technology stunts development and zoomers are absolutely defined by it, once youth fades its over, certain qualities can only be tolerated by youthfulness, once that veil is removed you will see the real unflattering nature of things. The women especially since nothing they fixate on carris over into adulthood, its all peacocking to draw your attention, style over substance. Ever see a middle aged bitch at the cash register with lame tattoos, unflattering clothing and that empty stare thats suggest nobodies home..
A cringe middlr aged man is endearing, a cringe middle aged bitch is a tragedy

Attached: 1647045655012s.jpg (250x246, 9.71K)