I just fixed europe, it was that easy

I just fixed europe, it was that easy

Attached: Ijustfixedeurope.png (2056x1310, 1.16M)

red are the countries that are getting nuked? pretty good, but why nuke ireland and austria though?

Worst post of the day including that reddit cuck

>german "humour"

>Island

fuck you, you don't even recognize the sovereignty of iceland

Who cares leafy boy. Your kind likes to do weirdo things.

>burger defends the 1pbtid kraut

you loyal dog, you

Attached: 123.png (2056x1310, 807.68K)

where's danzig nigger

Attached: dungeater.jpg (406x484, 41.48K)

none of you are white

Now it is fixed.

I am a pearly angel you weak, low thing

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 18.57.54.png (1096x1464, 2.31M)

Think you are browner than me and I'm a Romanian lmao

Which festie you hit bruv?

kek
Isle of Wight bro, been waiting to see Muse for a minute was well worth it, highly recommend

>inb4 some analyst running to their boss exclaiming 'we did it, we id'd him!'

Unironically taking this as a compliment as a guy who spends most of his time on a computer or in an indoor workout area, thanks user lol

I'm just amazed by it no malice intended. You are the second guy I see in England England browner than me, the other one was a cockney

Everytime i go to a fest i always wonder how many of my fellow people doing drugs in a field also browse the chans. Probably more than one would think.

Many mate, coming here is more indicative of being clued up, than harbouring radical views or out, it just has that rep because the extremes have no other mainstream outlet

It isn't necessarily a bar to clearance or jobs or anything unless you're a psycho, the amount of high profile people/'opinion formers' that take a read from here is nuts. I've been here since '08 and I've seen it influence the lexicon and other shit I wouldn't have belived back then. They unironically memed DJT to the presidency in 16 and have uncovered shit that would've stayed hidden forever

For DV you may have a few questions to answer mind lol. I openly browse in the gym and in restaurants now, no fear.

>Germany anschlusses Austria
fair
>Ireland annexes Northern Ireland.
Fair enough
>Romania annexes Moldova
Makes sense.
>Lithuania annexed Kaliningrad
Uh, Okay. I guess.
>Latvia annexes Estonia, Finland, Sweden, and Norway.
Interesting.
>Poland annexes the entire rest of Europe west of the Dnipper
That's a tad excessive i'nn'it?

Also no to ceding Ukraine, appeasement NEVER works deustchanon, you all of people know this

The sinking of bongland when?

>Latvia annexes Estonia, Finland, Sweden, and Norway.
You missed Denmark.