It's all so tiresome

AMC has decided to nigger up Interview with the Vampire.

Meet the new Louis de Pointe de Lac.

Really frens, I am so, so tired of having white culture copied by Cargo Cult primatives.

archive. ph/Tz3Fx

Attached: Interview with the Vamp-chimp.jpg (936x732, 374.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o64y4ow5y_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we wuz dead

yo we wuz plague carriers and shit

Dude this is one i'm happy about. It's stupid to have all euro cast play some stupid over the top villains all the time. I don't mind that at all.
It's also technically more accurate, i mean have you seen cannibal warlords of liberia, some of these niggers in africa been cannibals for like thousand years, including killing little children and DRINKING THEIR BLOOD before combat, is even part of that documentary.

But again it's getting old how they just rehash old movies and just doesn't change much of anything just put an african in leading roles.. I mean come up with something new already instead of this inversion shit.

>white culture
Didn't watch the film, didn't read the book.
But accorfing to Wikipedia, one of the producers of the original film, David Geffen, who also owns the production company responsible, is a Jew.
And the director Neil Jordan looks Jewish.
And Warner Bros is a Jewish company

Tom cruise plays the vampire in original, and this other guy too which i can't remember name of. And it's all about how it goes back through history as they were being vampires and stuff..
It's kind of a cheesy movie. Oh wait, it's brad pitt that played leading role and tom cruise the other one who turn him into one.

Just more shit I’m not gonna watch. I can’t be bothered to care at this point. I’m just not going to watch it. It’s all so incredibly tiresome. It’s like they ran out of actual writers and just said ‘fuck it just remake everything but with niggers and women as the infallible protagonists’. It wouldn’t even be good if it was 100% white, it’s just CW network tier trash all around.

Go back to Africa

Nigger Vampires, jews seething

These green eyed negroes trigger me more than any sheboon

As a bbc worshipping sissy, I love seeing black kings replace us pathetic whites. We deserve it and out extinction is upon us

I thought Jews were the bloodsucking vampires. This is cultural appropriation.

There's only one acceptable black vampire: Blade. The rest are nigpires.

Look up why can blacks steal white culture on google.search response: whites have no culture

You sound like you eat glue

Attached: jhgjhgff.jpg (599x287, 48.12K)

Grey Wizorm gonna need ya'll to gibz blood.

Remaking everything with black people is really incredibly silly on a memetic level. This looks pathetically desperate.

Why do you deserve it, memeflag?

Interesting how they gave him light eyes. Just like giving niggariel red hair.

Look that nose, i guess jews want the hooked nose back and dont be related with vampires anymore

You do realize the source material is about a gay vampire and the loli he adopts with his gay lover.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o64y4ow5y_8

Nigger w/ a vampire or interview w) a nigger?

We should just start "Blackwash Bingo" and place bets on what movies, TV shows and books get diversified next.

lul

Attached: Timelostcaveman.jpg (743x806, 82.32K)