Turkish Century?

With the complete destruction of Russia and it's proxies being for sure now. Turkey will be one of the strongest powers in the region. A complete takeover of Libya, Syria, Iraq, the Caucuses and even the Balkans (EU parasite Greece is threatening a war right now) will thr future be Turkish?

Attached: b0799426eb0676bdb1333cfafa63dd73.jpg (761x585, 80.06K)

The way things are going and big countries falling left and right I would say quite the opposite.

More like kurdopakisyrian, turkey's ethnic demographic trends make french ones look decent

This makes a great deal of sense.

Turkey is unscathed in comparison to Europe and the Middle East. No energy crisis, strong military, tons of allies
Don't see why that would affect them

Burgerbro, my friend, your country spends more on its military than the roach has GDP. They've got huge inflation and a demoralised femboy population.

Cool Turkey is a post racial state

This is no different from the Eastern Roman Empire, just token religious difference.
Frankly, Turkey should simply declare an Islamic Rome and put the capital in Antioch.

>Housing more of those subhuman araboids, kurdoids and balkanoids
Please no. Only sensible expansion for us would be unifying with Azerbaijan and having access to Caspian.

They won't be fighting America
Doesn't really matter. They won't be relying on obsolete (was never good to begin with) Russian tech like their neighbors

>meanwhile in the actual Turkiye niggas are paying 120 liras for a kilo of minced meat.
Delusional.

Attached: life of a roach.jpg (1024x703, 135.01K)

I'd prefer having a smaller country than what we already have, rather than feeding more parasites in a larger one.

I don't know neo ottoman types seem to see it as a moral necessity. Will probably outweigh the annoyance. It's not like any of these people will be in a state to resist really

Neo ottomanists are total larpers with 0 power.

inflation and kurds and migrants for example

They seem to think they do

Turkroach Posting from USA larking as a Yankee.

In Turkey we have a saying: "A hungry chicken dreams of herself in a granary." So it is with neo-ottoman dreamers.

Yeah except turks never ruled anything or a culture to start with, they piggybacked on muslims culture back in the day that's why they were accepted to continue the role, when they deviated they got slapped with reality

Turkey is based. Erdogan is unironically a good leader, although he is not ideal. But the fact that he completely humiliated Putin is a sign that Turkey is on the verge of greatness.

I think there are two types of great powers: those that talk the talk (Russia, UK, France, China, India), and those that walk the walk (Turkey, US, Japan).

Putin was always posturing about how great his army is. But he is literally losing to Ukraine.
Turkey on the other hand has always been quiet - but in a couple of years, it made some of the best drones on the market right now (in terms of affordability to effectiveness ratio). It's hard to imagine just 20 years ago that Turkey would have good tech. I hope they keep it up. Erdogan really invests in that stuff.

It's like that kid who high school who is quiet, but is secretly cool and can stand up for himself. Whereas the loudest kid in the calss (Russia) turns out to be a complete loser who got his ass beat by a random kid (Ukraine).

I feel like Turkey will fill the vacuum in the region left by Russians. There can be no other way.

Attached: 16629168507260.png (1697x1080, 1.03M)

fuck, i sound like a retard. just woke up