What's the point of contributing to society?

What's the point of contributing to society?

Attached: 1662911452967531.png (800x490, 581.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tribranchvo/status/1556665859027918858
youtu.be/sO9oOuPlI2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

N/A

Listen

>Normal people are depressed too
>Having sex doesn't change a thing
>GF lead to getting left or cheated on

Being happy is literally a you thing, nobody else can do that for you. Face your Demons

kek. the football chad from my school got cucked by his wife's boss and lost both his wife and his apartment

I live out of spite.

Attached: 1647815125365.jpg (677x907, 81.56K)

There isn't. I live out of spite and actively harass society and destroy its infrastructure while building a based movement and stealing for myself from the jews.

Watch this man feeding racoons hotdogs

twitter.com/tribranchvo/status/1556665859027918858

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 125810.png (613x565, 272.72K)

Blatant demoralization shilling.

Find things that you enjoy and do them. Not because some people said you should enjoy them, but because you just do. Dgaf what it is as long as you're not being a nuisance to others. Oh and don't be too isolated, but also don't feel bad about having a pretty boring social life.

Ok now this is epic.

This. The secret is to care as little about society as they do about you. Live a free life and take what you want, ruin those that attempt to go against you.

Clearly you didn't understand what you were replying to. He said face your demons not become a demon yourself. How does becoming evil own the nwo? That's literally what they want from you. The whole system is designed to funnel souls to hell.

1 in 3 men have had sex in the last year

>feeding racoons
that nigger should be hanged

Wealth, love and happiness are three things most people seek but almost nobody realizes you can achieve them directly.

Wealth comes from being creative. Create things. Whether that's businesses or photos or stories or cars or software...true wealth comes from being creating and creating things others want to trade money for. Developing creative skills and applying yourself is the road to wealth.

Love comes from knowing yourself and knowing what you want, what you don't want, and how to maintain healthy boundaries. By working on yourself you'll know when the right person comes along for you.

Happiness comes from knowing what your "purpose" in life is and then being good at it. Do you like kids and love being a Dad? Then Dad hard and you'll be happy. Do you like helping others? Stacking Sats? Whatever it is, be honest about it and then do it as hard as you can.

Going after wealth, love, and happiness directly usually leads to you becoming a greedy asshole incel that is miserable. Typically the direct route requires compromises that are self-destructive.

Also, wealth, love and happiness build over time. If you can't work consistently on something for a decade, chances are you won't achieve these things.

OP's post is not wrong, that high school kid just did what he liked...and it got him the football wins and the QT cheerfu and social standing which will lead to success. The point is, he started when he was 10, playing peewee football, thinking girls were gross and getting picked on by his big brother and their friends. 8 years later, this photo was taken. If you really think about it. He worked on himself, followed his purpose, and built up over time.

The worst thing you can do is maintain the wicked system. Germ is right. Be a leech and help destroy your society. The richer your nation is, the more immigrants your government will bring anyway. Sabotage and third world aspirations are the best bet for survival.

lol just pay a whore like I do
it's literally the same thing

sweet sweet ressentiment

Attached: 1602274138845.jpg (4288x2848, 3.92M)

what's the deal with racoons? we dont have them here

Fucking kys you demoralized faggot
Youre a sliding kike faggot

That statement is nonsense. Everyone feels insecure about themselves, including that dumb jock and stacy. Everyone self-improves. That's what life is about. Becoming quarterback, going to college, getting that girl you like, etc all takes work, practice and failure. No one just "gets it naturally."

Failing at life is not about "genetics". If that were true only beautiful people would get married and have jobs. It's about work. If you're an outcast it's because you fell off the path and retreated out of fear, now you need to work to course correct.

see how your city or village prosper and grow

funnily enough when I was in high school I actually had three different girls who were all friends with each other fighting over me - ended up dating one of them for a couple of years.. and I wasn't even some bigshot or super confident or a sports player...

never had that kind of luck in life since though... quite the opposite :/

He stated to find happiness in ones own self outside the environmental circumstances. You don’t seem to have that yourself since you are bound to your doctrine.

> Wealth comes from being creative. Create things. Whether that's businesses or photos or stories or cars or software...true wealth comes from being creating and creating things others want to trade money for. Developing creative skills and applying yourself is the road to wealth.

Oh sure, let me just go invest my last ration of lentils as capital and get rich.

Guess I’m 1 in 3. My son will be here in February

I doubt anyone even cares about relationships past high school and early college. People go in and out of relationships (hence why every woman is used up) and the whole thing lost it's magic. That's why demographics are fucked (among other reasons).

The raccoons are all obese as hell

>the average sex worker in Texas

Attached: 39F48825-876E-44E6-BC56-7D95FEAEFD01.gif (334x300, 2.41M)

Attached: 1647944823359.gif (640x602, 1.94M)

Have you ever considered that the attitude you are espousing is exactly what they want from you? The system wants people to go along a path to damnation. They want you to resent and harden your heart so that you don't turn away from the world in the only way that leads to salvation, which is through faith in Jesus Christ.

if a gypsy fucked a rat you'd get a racoon

My dude has worked his entire life for the things he has and then some incel who has never lifted a finger goes on to cry how the dude got everything without trying and that it's pointless to try.

Oh, yeah. You're americans. HAHAHAHAH

I can't even express how wrong the op pic is.

They get into trash and leave messes behind. It's not uncommon that if you dont properly close your bin or its overflowing with shit; don't be surprised if you find your garbage strewn across the road because a family of coons got into it. They are nigger tier animals + rabies. They are cute, but annoying as hell.

> the only way that leads to salvation, which is through faith in some magical figure that went to go get milk over 2000 gorillian years ago

just wait until you've been married over 20 years
t.2/3

shalom

High school and academic fields in general are a phase. They may OR may NOT determine who you will be in life. Only of course if you attended em.

Life fuel.

damn you niggers are such envious. can you get over two kids being happy? let they live happily and long

my thoughts exactly. i never understood how normalfags do all of it without any effort. but then it dawned on me. they are npc's following their programming. they arent human

>No one just "gets it naturally."
You never know. For all we know, there is probably that one kid out there that got it all. But whether or not he still maintains em, is a mystery.

Meant for Forgot the tag
But could be applied to other posts as well.

you have nothing to contribute to society even if you wanted to, so who cares? rest assured the world will continue on without you

I give money to the poor despite being a NEET with little in the way of savings and my only income being allowance money from my father. If that won't save me, then fuck it.

> the people who have jobs friends and sex arent LE HUMAN
> im human because i spend 18 hours a day alone impotently whining on a childrens cartoon forum
makes sense!

They're top tier pest control when people aren't stupid because they'll eat fucking anything and are good problem solvers. And I do mean anything. I've watched two of them gang up on and disable a large rooster then drag it down a storm drain. They're especially good at getting rid of wasp nests before they become a problem.

But when people fucking feed them or leave food accessible then they just become an annoyance because they eat the human food and ignore the pests.

ye

Attached: 1646706317490.jpg (828x823, 136.45K)

I don't know you. Don't take offense. I was really reacting to the first post by the German with that attitude of "things are bad so it's ok if I do evil to get back at them". I realized after I posted that you might takie it personally. And after re-reading your post it was more about society in general and politics. Sorry if I offended.

Now? Nothing.
I've taken the hedonism pill and never looked back. I know I'm not gonna be able to start a family and leave a legacy, so why shouldn't I blow a large chunk of my money away on frivolities?

Attached: wayne's society.png (599x462, 427.46K)

I don’t have one. I do it because there’s nothing else.

And when I said path to damnation I wasn't taking about you specifically at all but about the world as a whole being set up to push people in that direction and cultivating resentment being one of the main ways it does it.

I know normalfags that have killed themselves over gf while I can exist indefinitely with no gf around. They didn't fly so good.

Attached: 568967867.jpg (1080x1206, 177.25K)

true. She was my first girlfriend but she had already had a bunch of other boyfriends/been with other guys before me - and we were only *16*. When we eventually broke up I was rekt because I felt like I was practically in love with her like the dumb young bastard I was, but of course she moved on like it was nothing, lmao...

And this was what, 20+ years ago... can't even imagine what it's like now

Warriors draft picks arrive in the Bay Area.. find out nobody speaks English.. bad decision realized

Attached: 32030350350305640.jpg (748x548, 122.14K)

actually it does since i dont fit in. they are beneath me. what should i talk about with them. gossip? niggerball? getting drunk and taking drugs to be le normal? nah i'm good thanks

>be me
>crush hard on a girl starting freshman year but
>social skills: 404
>sophomore year, still crushing but other guys surrounding her like satellites
>keep distance
>junior year, get to know her through similar interests
>become good friends but make a vow to never simp. Literally pre-emptively friendzone her.
>senior year, become best friends
>bestfriend girl starts making aggressive sexual passes at me while alone and unsupervised
>mfw day 1 crush wants to fuck after 4 years of longing
>mfw already made personal vow to not go there
>mfw former social reject somehow gets in with hottest girl in school and then turns her down over principles
>captcha: PRSST

Avery single guy in

youtu.be/sO9oOuPlI2M

Attached: Taylor2.jpg (667x1000, 179.18K)

maybe not quite 20 years actually. but whatever.

good job letting (((them))) demoralize and blackpill you. now you'll just sit back and watch the world crumble just like they want

Wtf is "normal" it doesn't exist.