Cope with it

>South America is a shithole

If you are living in countries like Argentina or Chile and you are from the top 35% you a living a better life than most americans, anglos and euros

Attached: 99.jpg (1585x792, 246.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baexpats.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post rural side now. Always with “muh cities”.

George floyd can't breathe

Ok.
This is one of the most "shithole" places of Buenos Aires Province.

Attached: Foto_88556131.jpg (580x410, 40.96K)

Sneed

Another rural town in Buenos Aires province from the same district.

Attached: mar-de-ajo-city-tour-1.jpg (816x500, 253.85K)

In South America, the little rural cities are better than the great metrotowns

Literally the most Rural place in all Buenos Aires (general madariaga)

Attached: general-madariaga-2.jpg (816x500, 189.52K)

redpill me on the Selk'Nam

Attached: selknam6.jpg (720x1053, 646.98K)

Bariloche

Attached: riopnegro.png (833x471, 745.84K)

Generally the shitholes are the great cities

I'm considering moving to BsAs in October.
Is this a bad idea?

I speak no Spanish. But I lived there for a bit in 2006.
I have remote work.

Attached: 1662134089616970.jpg (719x1280, 102.78K)

Ah, idiots painted like this existed even in South of Brazil, the kaigangs for example

Yes the americas are heaven compared to here.
We dont even have food in fr*nce anymore, murders and terrorism happen daily, there are even gangs of africans plundering the countryside.
How do i escape this shithole?

Argentina is not Russia, the only "bad looking" place are marginal neighborhoods in CABA and Chaco.

Attached: bahia-blanca-plaza-rivadavia.jpg (450x450, 48.96K)

>indios not idiots
Fix.

>If you are living in countries like Argentina or Chile and you are from the top 35% you a living a better life than most americans, anglos and euros
Completely false lol.

Same as everywhere, cities are shitholes.
There's murders every night in the city close to me. I listen to the police radio to hear the cops respond to them kek

Negrozil and Argensimia aren't México that the best city is the capital and that shitest is the country, the contrary more like Europe, shit metrotown/good country

But i would honestly consider moving to SA/Latn america but i dont speak español

Even the smallest, ruralest town seems very comfy to me.

Attached: img_039.jpg (594x869, 94.81K)

>Same as everywhere, cities are shitholes.
Nope. Eastern countries still have proud growing cities. Its only really Americans who have left them to decay after importing niggers into the city centers, and western europeans who did that with muslims

Attached: pueblos-rurales.jpg (1920x1285, 579.43K)

No any latam city is better than france. I havent been to St louis but even Anchorage mogs anywhere in this disgusting shithole.
New worlders dont know how good they have it.

HELLO

This is me
Please respond beludo

it is a shithole. now zoom in

the combined non shithole places of argentine brazil and chile are about the area of miami metro.

cope with it

I think Chile or Colombia are better in capital

Yes latam is heaven but the Us and north america is much better than anywhere in yuropoorland or fr*nceshit

looks less impressive than any random city in the mid west

Yes, I'm an Italian expat actually and that's why I'm autistic about Argentina. If you earn USD you will live like a king, I advice you to speak spanish and baexpats.org/
Visit this page.

Argentina is literally a mix between Spain and Italy but without much globohomo intervention except for their capital, they are more European than Europeans. This seems like a meme but they behave the natural way we would have developed if we never were americanized.

Attached: Pueblos-bonitos-de-Cordoba.jpg (650x450, 140.94K)

Yeah. I am thinking that you're right. We are the new ussr behind a censorship curtain and leaders who lie about how great everything is here

Dude, no. No. The crime is waaaaaaay higher in our cities than yours. I used to pick up hypodermic needles and bullet casings every morning when I was landscaping.