Florida woman arrested for allegedly 'twerking on' teen at prom

Care to guess the student’s ethnicity?

“ A Florida woman was arrested on allegations that include lewd conduct with a student after a teenager alleged she rubbed against him at his prom when she was a teacher.

Julie Kinsey Hoover was jailed based on an arrest warrant that alleges she was an authority figure who solicited or engaged in lewd conduct with a student and contributed to the delinquency of a minor who attended a private school in Perry, where she was employed, authorities said.

Hoover was arrested Tuesday after an investigator spoke to an 18-year-old who said the suspect encouraged him to drink alcohol and rubbed her body against him lasciviously when he was a 17-year-old at the Point of Grace Christian school's prom April 8, the Taylor County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

"The former student informed the investigator that at the prom, Ms. Hoover pressured him to drink alcoholic beverages, and multiple times put the straw from an alcoholic drink in his mouth," the office said.

The unidentified student said she approached him on the dance floor multiple times "and began twerking on him (rubbing her buttocks on him)," the office said.“

Attached: 50B7FA4E-C5FC-4122-A12A-5D235419BD97.jpg (1200x627, 148.01K)

>telling the police instead fucking her in the toilets

god I hate zoomers they fucking gay

Beady mongol eyes

Fingolian or Hunnic or Hapa or Quappa?

no teachers ever hit on me in high school
I demand a refund.
I would have kept my mouth shut.

Love how all of this post wall millennials cunts are getting their come upans, this were the same fucking whores who pushed for "harassment laws, me too, don't be that guy laws" and so many more shit fucking genocentric laws because they really thought they were the fucking shit on a stick
Now they're all undesirable post wall roast beef and nothing more they're getting what they fucking deserve.

We should encourage zoomers to put them all in jail and perhaps eventually on a stake, millennial women all fucking suck dog dick

Attached: simpsons-homer.gif (336x258, 1.38M)

She's fucking gross

look like colombian men fucked some indio squat mexicans and kept it in the family to me. its always a surprise with Hispanics

>Julie Kinsey Hoover
>Mom's maiden name is in English
>Hispanic
kek

>average looking woman
>Pol: She is gross! Ugly!
Get off the internets and get out more

Ugly.

She looks like she'd give you an std.
Stfu roastie.

>come upans
Lmao, retarded nigger.

Post tits.

Attached: dp76ujlvaaafdt6.jpg (503x644, 39.43K)

>Beady mongol eyes
She isn't a Mongoloid, she's a mestizo.

She might be Russian or Finnish. Though, I have met Germans with eyes like that. Might be mixed with Asian.

there's no reason to place proper grammer on a petal stool and trying to make this guy a laughing stalk is just mean

Anyone who doesnt get moles or warts removed from their face is ugly. There's nothing attractive about deformities. Also she's fat.

The real question is why was their prom somewhere with alcoholic beverages? My prom was at a hotel rooftop, and it was on full lockdown for literally every aspect.

test

she is fat
her head is a fucking basketball
old, but pretending to be a teen
dysgenic, ugly, freak. put it in a cage

Oh CHAD!!
You are so hot and cool and handsome and you have the awesomest clavicles and I know you get all the girls!!

What's that? Your lay count is 2 because you have no game? Oh Chad you're so modest! Hold me tighter and snuggle me Chaddykins I'm sick of all of these heckin ebil wahmenz making me feel scared to talk to them >:( owieee

W-w-wait, Chad, what are you doing?? Is that yo-

OHHHH STOP METCHA ITAIIIIII ITAI ITAI ITAI-YO WAIT KEEP GOING OH CHAD KEEP PUMPING MY BUSSY OH YES CHAD I WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN BUT WE WILL MAKE ARYAN BABIES JUST CUM INSIDE ME CHAD OH YES FINISH OH YES 80/20 BONE STRUCTURE HEIGHT WOMEN STANDARDS 15 YEAR OLD OKCUPID STUDIES WOW I'M CUMMING SO HARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

*panting*

T-thank you so much Chad..!

Now I can be a happy little beta that never approaches women forever ^____^