You're president. How do you handle black-on-asian violence

You're president. How do you handle black-on-asian violence

Attached: a1662740759823542.jpg (500x450, 37.75K)

embargo the USA

Attached: xi jinping.png (960x704, 1.5M)

Deport blacks to Africa
Deport Asians to East Asia
Problem solved

I fuck the hot asian girls

wmaf kills the jew

No reason to treat black on Asian violence specifically.
Treat violence in general by expanding economic opportunities, social integration programs and mental health programs for men, in particular young men from marginalized communities. Violence is MUCH more a male problem than it is a Black problem even though you hate to hear it.
Treat anti-Asian hate by expanding educational programs about Asian-American history and culture and combating Sinophobia

I subsidize it.

Attached: 1661054444971704.jpg (655x655, 102.33K)

deport the chink
deport the niggers

Fulfill Lincoln's destiny and dump them in Liberia.

Now include the second panel where the asian blames the white person for blacks attacking asians.

Encourage it and also get the hispanics involved

>race mixing kills the jew
Ok kike

Shut off welfare and block all routes in and out of nigger areas

This

Attached: monkeyknifefight.jpg (302x167, 14.09K)

I don't. Asians can lie in the bed they helped create.

Hey what's it like living in a world of abstract forms? Must be really nice being smarter than everyone else because you're "above" reality itself.

Oh it's this thread again.

You’re smart, except this will never happen

I would bring back racial segregation.

No one cares unless it's an excuse to make white people look bad, while giving money to kikes and niggers.

/thread

Genocide niggers.
Look at my flag, I'm a subject expert.

please give us back us manufacturing
please raise the standard of living
please make us no long reliant on china

I beg you

Arm the gooks and chinks. all of them.

Deport both to canada.

deport all niggers

/thread. if they refuse to go back, exterminate

There was a video on vidmax of a buck broken negro and he was shaking his ass in front of an Asian man and then chases him with his ass. MAXIMUM KEK.
I’ll try to find it

deport all new arrivals to america that are african descent. african on asian violence isnt actually as bad as the msm pretends it is. there arent that many asians in america (for foreigners in europe south east asian is different than east asian in paperwork and asia minor is white in america not a nebulous asian designation) in america when you say asian every one thinks east asian so my statement is accurate

oh noooo not my heckin chinkerinos

somebody post the graph showing that they blame White people for the attacks far more than niggers. I've been cheerleading for Tyrone for a while now

Attached: asians for blm.jpg (1200x1200, 369.36K)

Forgot pic

Attached: 4A6F96C6-B476-4567-AE34-7AC441DC0D17.jpg (1170x1182, 911.47K)

>I would bring back racial segregation.

At this point that wouldn't be good enough nor is it feasible as we are now. How would that even be enforced at this point in America? It kinda worked when the US was a vastly majority white country and people had the societal and political will to enforce segregation laws but we aren't majority white anymore nor are we the same people from back then (sadly). Every non-white person now feels they are entitled to white people's spaces and resources so there aren't enough whites anymore to keep them all out.

Attached: 1613298488424.webm (720x720, 1.9M)

My solutions are far more grounded in reality than the mass genocide ones

Imprisoning all niggers regardless of age and sex. Total extinction of the subhuman plague, then their kike masters afterwards.