Redpill me on Princess Diana

Britbongs, why was she killed? She'd be queen right now if she were alive, right?

Attached: image-1359335245.jpg (2735x2051, 588.43K)

she is British so she is in hell

Didn't act very royal

No moron, she was already divorced.

Wasn't she also not part of the incestuous Windsor/Saxe-Coburg Gothe?
Why did they allow her to marry into the Monarchy in the first place?
Surely it wasn't just an optics play.

Was she?
I'm sorry, I'm an actual American so I don't spend much time fapping over Monarch pop culture.

Attached: 2017-1-oz-silver-shield-round-minimintage-slave-queen_152689_Slab-3653165164.jpg (900x900, 216.24K)

She paid the toll

>PAUL BURRELL claimed that the Queen warned him that there were dark forces at work in Britain that could threaten him.
>The former butler said the warning was issued during a three-hour meeting soon after the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, in 1997. He said the Queen looked him in the eye and said: “There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”

What did she mean bros

this
and this

She survived the crash! The hospital did her in poor lady

Didn't the crash happen in a tunnel? Limit eyewitnesses, maybe?

A whore who hurt the monarchy.

She was killed because she was more popular than all the blue bloods

she was a whore who constantly burned coal and was probably pregnant with an egyptian shitskin, the queen did well to have her murdered

Let's just say we have a King who's wife cheated on him with a Muslim and was going to marry him, officially becoming a Muslim herself. King William will be even worse become the Queen Mother will be a dead whore

Yep, and now we have cuck Charles lll street shitting the anglos(but london is basically curry now). It was all part of the shitty ass plan.

all heil king Charles

Don't forget that Harry is illegitimate too.

That nose...

Got knocked up by a sandnigger and the old cow decided to Clinton her and her unborn mud baby to save some face.

A sloane ranger who didn't want to do her duty

So basically Diana was a parable for the modern UK?
Why not keep her alive, then? Towel heads now run London, why not Buckingham Palace, too?

harry is just a ginger charles

BEHEAD THOSE WHO DO NOT LISTEN TO ME.
She isn't dead, they faked her death, she lives in Malibu and has done since 1996.
She isn't dead, and Harry moved to America to be 69 miles up the road in Santa Barbara.