Air raid siren in every Ukraine region

>air raid siren in every Ukraine region
>blackouts in Ukraine and Belgorod (russia)
what's going on

Attached: 56d-4100089057.gif (1189x1189, 531.99K)

It

Russia is doing what they should have done 6 months ago, hit critical infrastructure

confirmed, maximum levels

rolling and praying for truth

Finally gloves off? I doubt it. The death of the pro Russians in the regions the Ukrainians captured is the fault of the Russians now

Attached: ukrainian-hohol-pigger.png (758x686, 169.16K)

USA woulda knocked out electricity, internet, and mobile phone comms in the entire country in the first hour.

>losing
>turns the lights off
>still losing

Attached: 1662915643449272.jpg (1353x1056, 515.21K)

This is like the 12th time this has happened. They don’t always immediately know exactly where the incoming cruise missiles are going.

Russkies mad, probably firing off another general bombardment. A good chunk of Belgorod's power infrastructure got whacked by a Ukrainian strike the other day and the Russians certainly don't look like they're winning the ground war at this point either.

>USA woulda knocked out electricity, internet, and mobile phone comms in the entire country in the first hour.
Better late than never

I'm pretty sure this map shows Russia still controls 2 critical states in Ukraine.

there are reports of several dozen missile hits in the eastern region

Russia pulling its troops out of the blast zones

Attached: 255E5C92-92A2-4DBE-8039-77EFE78EC4E0.jpg (1280x720, 122.02K)

I dunno maybe there’s a war going on?
Is the shill offensive over? Can we post about vaccines again?

Nothing, if it was Moscow would be a puddle of glass.

Theyre waging war the american way now?

Yes but russia can't communicate without those things.

For the second army in the world that is not really much to write home about.

pain.

Attached: 1649645779115.jpg (956x685, 117.95K)

you all must be the stupidest niggers alive. what does blowing up civilian power accomplish other than making you all look like terrorists? To be honest you probably would have won already if you didnt act like niggers and give every country a reason to financially back Ukraine.

Russia ending the special operation and finally declaring war?

They don’t have enough PGMs to do that. In Iraq, Burgers were using like 2000 PGMs a day for the first week or two.

Attached: 16621676050700.png (844x1022, 308.22K)

how kino would it be if RU kicked off a massive gulf war style offensive on the sumy axis while the best equiped UA troops were pinned down in kharkov?
that would be pretty neat i think.

Attached: ukrain general kinoshot32.jpg (1280x752, 147.02K)

Also if they were going to do that, they should have done it in the first three days, not after dicking around for nine goddamn months.

>second army
german Bundeswehr has bigger budget now than the entire russian army

butthurt russhit deaththroes. remember, 4 zones divided between Germany, Ukraine, USA, and Poland hahaha

Civilians should've done what the Jews did and left the country long ago. Anyone still there deserves what comes their way.

Attached: b52.jpg (601x405, 64.43K)

Russia is already looks like terrorists in the face of western country. I dont care. If we at war, then lets fucking war, not this shit that was last 7 months. And that was my honest opinion from start. The whole operation is shit, but if you invading other country - do the maximum effort, not this special military idiocy.

Russian military planners are so fucking stupid,its unbelievable.

But at least they are paid well.

And how would the troops get there? Teleportation? US spy satellites are tracking all larger Russian troop movements.

Kharkiv has no electricity since 30 minutes ago

As a '04fag lemme give you all a hint: if it says it's happening, nothing's happening.

Attached: 4EEC2C77-BAFF-4344-B5F9-54CED7F3C2FF.gif (224x192, 934.99K)

yes yes, and towers should've just moved away, why stand in way of planes?

fuck off antivaxxer

Hopefully nuclear warfare. Fingers crossed!

Attached: 7DEF6768-E96C-43B3-8E3F-F1E89EB21A51.gif (334x300, 2.41M)

Ohhh, a real 9/11 event

I think the russian military are on the border with Sumy from the very start.

>nigger tier chimp out after getting your ass kicked
>theyre going to get more weapons and money just when everyone was starting to get tired of it
>y-you mad!

Eat lead, Jew.

Of course but for a larger offensive you need thousands of soldiers.

it would be neat. not that it would actually happen of course.
nothing ever happens

We would be at war if it was not for the nukes threat.

2 more weeks and those Ukrainians (Russian) will really get it this time. The war is almost over!!! Just hold on for a little bit longer and keep sending us your money.

"his honest opionion" while at same time applying for visa in denmark in case he gets drafted oooooooooool

fuck off flatearther