Why are people finally addressing this issue?

Why are people finally addressing this issue?

youtube.com/watch?v=TAgUHyXr7_Y

Attached: 1662833214775083.png (406x386, 140.21K)

other men like to virtue signal and kick a dog while its down to provoke it. typical jewish shit.

>Why Are Men in Crisis?
>with Bill Maher
well, Billy boy, men are in crisis in part due to fucktards such as yourself promoting shit all the time and being smug about it.

yeah let's ask the geniuses on Bill Maher. Let me go open up an issue of GQ to get the latest discourse on masculinity, too. Let me open up the NYT and get a feel for global politics. I think I'll browse the WSJ and rebalance my portfolio accordingly. Bald fuck faces retards.

Attached: boomerborg1.png (683x683, 38.52K)

The funniest part is that they just completely ignore the elephant in the room and blame men like the status quo.

I can't even imagine being that insecure.

Why are they talking about it now though? It's been an issue for years.

>Why are people finally addressing this issue?
because it is too late to fix it.

Attached: 1654884749042.jpg (182x276, 8.96K)

Because men are saying fuck this shit and are working less and less hours. This is hurting the bottomline.

>This is hurting the bottomline.
there isn't going to even be a bottom line after this disaster is over.

watched this the other day. branson marcellis is a fucking retard.

To be clear, this issue is about American white men. The last 3 generations of these men were unprepared to assert themselves in the face of sustained attacks from interest groups. They allowed themselves to be demonized and even expressed guilt and remorse for the purported misdeeds of the men who came before them. They were told that their power and status was unearned and that their accomplishments came at the expense of anyone who was not white and male. Their forefathers never received an ounce of thanks for the blood, sweat, and tears they put into carving a wealthy nation out of a daunting wilderness.

Every group other than white men is celebrated. There are months devoted to Asians, Hispanics, Blacks, sexual deviants, and women. Their accomplishments are amplified a hundred fold while men's accomplishments are swept under the rug. White men have been removed from advertising, broadcasting, media, academia, and virtually every other walk of life. They receive no support, no financial aid, no encouragement, and no guidance. They are then blamed for being depressed and rudderless. Still, they rarely act out given how awful they have been treated for at least 50 years. That time is quickly coming to an end. There will be a moment when men collectively let out a primal scream, and they will not forgive or forget those who did this to them.

They created this monster, and they will have to deal with it sooner or later.

Attached: Boiling Point.gif (480x320, 3.87M)

Maher is semi red-pilled kike on a lot of issues. I enjoyed listening him as a blue pilled faggot 5 years ago, and I still enjoy listening to him, not as much but still...Also

Eyup. Everyone can see the relationships between the sexes are breaking down, but because culturally it's mysoginistic (social suicide) to criticize women, we *have* to blame men.

It's not unlike the black criminality problem.
>blacks commit crime
>well black people are infallible
>so white people must do more

So society wants straight shite men to come in and fix all of the underlying problems society blames us for creating. Instead straight white men are bailing, because it's literally impossible to fix the problems caused by the lack of liberalism with liberalism. What exactly do they want us to do that hasn't already been done?

why do you think? Their careers and identities revolve around spewing out pseud garbage takes and posturing as intellectuals. they move through these "issues" like shuffling a deck of cards.

Knowing young men are hurting makes these overgrown-inferior fucks feel better about themselves.

imma play video games instead of contribute because I've been cast aside and ostracized by the society my ancestors helped build.
Addressing it on HBOmax live Amazon plus doesn't change this fact.

Why are women always considered to be fine as they are? No one can say that women are just as fucked up? I think most lonely men think that all women live these exciting and fun lives when it’s really men that are giving it to them. My zoomer sister is married but her life is fucking boring. She just tries to cope with these bullshit social media photos pretending her life is grand.

Men stop thinking women are better than you. They truly aren’t. I’m fact I think they are worse than you on average. They aren’t more talented or smarter or more capable. They are just fuck holes. They just are propped up by faggot simps and women attribute it to their pitiful existence to keep up the facade.

Attached: 7F4ED40C-A3DE-4BE9-8555-92FE70D30C74.png (630x550, 231.42K)

If you're over 25 and still live with mom, you need to look at yourself in the mirror. Most guys these days are bums and losers. Work out, get an education, take a shower, put the video games down and grow up.

Their control is nearly complete and total, so now they can talk about it on their faggy terms.
That's it, that's the rub

Maher is a slick shape shifter that senses the wind is blowing from anudda direction, so he's changed his rants.

>Let us now empathize with the people we've fucked over for long enough that they'll either cause us serious problems and we want to be spared or will thank us profusely for "trying" to pull them out of the shit and stop fighting what else we want to do.

I work as an engineer, live at home, and am 28. It’s too expensive for me to move out, I’d spend 50% of my take home pay on rent. Plus I’m ugly (I already lift, it does literally nothing so don’t suggest it) so I’d get no pussy anyway, so why move out?

So it's just them rubbing our faces in shit at this point?

I dunno, maybe Men have finally decided they've had enough and are checking out and will stop fighting Brother Wars that are all provoked by the jews.

I remember years ago noticing that they talk about men in crisis while the women are in crisis, just not the way men are.

>You won't do shit.

Not yet.

>t.roastie

>live at home
>50% of income is rent
wut?

This bald guy is dogshit.
>Young men need to be wageslaves and Incels and get out of their hacking basements and support the society that shuns them

If I were to move out that’s what I’d spend

Always was and always will be. Forever.

I live at home and 50% of my pay goes to rent because it's so fucking expensive here we all have to contribute.