Why are Mexicans so proud to speak the language of their colonizers? Are they retarded?

Why are Mexicans so proud to speak the language of their colonizers? Are they retarded?

Attached: 1636593717828.png (1206x1152, 1.26M)

cuckd who look up to there rapists kek

You ever heard swarthy brown mestizos from Mexico and even Africanized nigger creatures from dumps like Puerto Rico and Cuba call themselves “Spanish”? It’s fairly common.

They literally think they are white European Spaniards who just happen to be from Mexico or whatever, unless they realize they might get gibs then they try to sell themselves as noble savage injuns who belong here more than you becAuse they are cousin to pocohauntus

Mexicans think Spanish is a shitskin language. They have no idea that they are spanish aztec rape babies. They believe mexican is a unique and pure race. I bet the pure spaniards that still live there typically don't even realize they are the overlords of the paco horde.

You forgot your real VPN, Phillipino chang. Still rent free in your head almost a year later.

touch grass, schizo

Attached: f2b.png (645x970, 92.91K)

Why should they hate half of their heritage?

have you ever heard the indigenous languages?
just a step above the nigger's clicks and grunts.

Death to kikes

go back to europe then, if you were white.

been there, done that, didn't like it.
too many niggers, chinks and other shitskins

Death to kikes

where did he ever say he was white?

but I Am.

Death to kikes

sounds like chinese imo but yea the entirety of it is basically slave class surrendering to their captors. That's why america wants immigrants, they are an easily controlled race.

Based. I'll celebrate on the 16th.

the same reason you speak english retarded amerimutt

Because modern Mexicans are not indigenous ...

>Why do gringos speak Enbligs?, didn't they went to war against the Brutish?

To their credit, they've formed their own culture and ethnic identity. Mexicans are cool as shit, I took 4 years of Spanish so I could be el gringo vato

Never heard that. Most Mexicans hate the Spanish, like how Americans hate the French

Ha latinx & wetbacks

>the language of their colonizers
we never colonised mexico

Attached: 16325458995584555.jpg (640x884, 168.95K)

We are our colonizers. That doesn’t mean we should t also be i. Touch with our Aztec ancestry.

Attached: 34FB8F25-BC7A-4B07-AC4A-88CCBDAC75B2.jpg (1024x576, 55.56K)