Now that the dust has settled, was this video a glow op...

Now that the dust has settled, was this video a glow op ? Did he really private a youtube video of 9/11 in the early 2000s and just forgot he had it ?
youtube.com/watch?v=o6t31R4tI10

Attached: file.png (2147x1887, 1.63M)

The upload date says February 24 2022. He didn’t upload it whenever he claims he uploaded it. He sat on that footage for over twenty years and decided to upload at the same time as the ‘special operation’ in Ukraine began.

Not exactly, I've had videos I've made private and it DOES move the date to the public date when you do that. It bugs me because it suddenly puts a video I had from years ago out of chronological order and throws it to the front because YT wants people to see the video instead of it buried on page 3 or whatever in your video list

Not only that but why was the last segment tacked on to the video? So the entire video could run 8:46? The North Tower was hit at 8:46 am on 9/11.

This video was posted in late February at the time of Russia's incursion into Ukraine.

Attached: Enjoy The Performance.png (623x441, 381.28K)

oh my lord! oh my god! that's terrible! anyway...

checked, definitely sketchy about the video length, people in the comments are saying the guy worked at boeing

Attached: file.png (1651x424, 65.18K)

>includes swearing
Pass. The thousands of people dying in the video is offensive enough

oh my lord... OH MY LORD

Attached: 1645922147177.jpg (300x300, 48.8K)

just tested it with a video I’ve had on private since 2010, it was uploaded in 2009. the date did not change. you are lying. why?

It's probably Kevin Westley himself doing damage control

Attached: 9-11WestlyVideo.png (624x480, 52.92K)

i dont get it

It's a good video but there are like 30 videos of the second plane hitting the second tower what's the big deal.

Oh noes, a plane.
Now everything is DEBOONKED
(did this took them this many years?)

Attached: nose speaks truth.jpg (1199x900, 131.92K)

If you believe any footage that show CGI planes melting through a steel structure like butter and no opposite force on impact, you're genuinely retarded.

Those reactions, lol. Why are they acting? Seriously they're completely docile and the guy recording is like woopsie doopsie!

>Did he really private a youtube video of 9/11 in the early 2000s

You stupid fucking blind mutt.
You see the video date? It's 2022

Can more people see this I wanna read the discussion
Frankly it seems too good to be true to me, which is a universal rule of thumb even many animals are aware of

Attached: 1661660502682677.gif (366x275, 1.68M)

>Oh my gosh, oh my Lord, well shucks, don't that just beat all
Obviously trying to suppress glee

Yeah that's the date it was fucking uploaded you retarded third worlder, not the date it was made public

Youtube didn't exist in 2001 retard. The first video ever posted to it was in 2005.

Watch the video. He is tracking the plane for a full seven seconds as the North Tower is on fire. Did he know what was about to happen?

You shitskin subhuman, you do realize, once video is unlisted on youtube it will show the original upload date not 'public date' ?

Attached: Peckham, UK C7cyJOwXQAA4y8N.jpg (2592x1936, 804.04K)