Oh man reversing Roe v Wade was so worth it

>Reverse Roe v Wade
>Galvanize women voters to actually vote
>Women vote overwhelmingly for Democucks
>Lose Senate that should have been easy win
>Roe V Wade gets codified
Not to mention you probably sured up the win for Biden's second term

Attached: 8917293871283.png (308x240, 88.4K)

Let let go of your inner christcuck and let us win instead of fighting these extremely unpopular battles

Attached: 1656307635542.jpg (1694x1676, 561.3K)

>I know, I'll go on Any Forums and pretend they disagree with my viewpoint

>2016 forecasts Clinton to win
she lost
>2020 forecasts Trump to win
he lost
>midterm forecast 2022 to democrats
they are already losing just in registered voters alone.
Nice try shill.

I'm confused, are you saying you agree with me and you think that is the only opinion on pol?

>noooo! think about the next election cycle, not the children!

>The point of politics is to win elections. What level of retardation is this? Also you are not even American.

/thread

lol he doesn't get it

Think of the midterm.
You accomplished nothing but give them the Senate.

>reddit spacing
Go back to facebook boomer

>This is how you should vote
90% of democrats won't show up because they think they have already won

Politics is fake and anyone still believing it is anything but stage prolly waits for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.

Thanks, I'll save this in my cringe compilation for after midterms

Holy kek! What a fucking embarrassment.

I mean, it's definitely abortion turbocharging every sex haver into voting for the dead babies. Turns out, pro-life crap only appeals to a tiny fringe group of shut-in Jesusfreaks. Even Chads who would normally be right wing are lowkey voting Democrat to have a nuclear option if their hookup gets knocked up.

There's also the little problem of inflation going to zero and gas being the lowest in years on top of Trump getting arrested. Covid is also gone and largely memory holed, only the most hypochondriac of Dems still even think about the masks and jabs.

Literally everything went perfectly right for Joe Biden at the eleventh hour and he stands to claw out a historically rare midterm win.

>abortion consistently rated below economic reasons and crime for importance of voting issues.
>it's Roe Chuds!!Chad's!!!
Lmfao. Leftycucks are going to get btfo. Even when Toe Rogan is urging his millions of followers to vote republican, they're fucked. Senate control literally comes down to like 3 races. Lmfao.

having your opposition being full of retards help

>HECKIN VOTERINOS!!! IT'S LIKE THE FRICKEN AVENGERINOS AND THE HANDMAIDEN TALERINOS!!! WE'RE GONNA VOTE BLUERINO BECAUSE THE TV AND INTERNET SAID TO DO IT AND THEY'VE GOT A MODEL AND THEY WOULDN'T FRIGGEN LIE!!! HOLY YUMOLA!!!
>t.

lmao you goddamn stupid fucking retards are still participating in this clown show horse shit?

THE 12TH AND 14TH AMENDMENTS WERE VIOLATED ON JAN 6TH, 2021 WHEN SOMEONE WHO DID NOT CONSTITUTIONALLY WIN THE "ELECTION" WAS ILLEGITIMATELY CERTIFIED AS THE "WINNER"

america's a banana republic you retards. that's the point. get the fuck away from this evil government bullshit and find another way to live.

Attached: 1661008483229284.png (593x792, 62.46K)

Dead nation posting.
OP is a legit nigger, IP switch or not

I agree let’s increase the amount of niggers in red states especially

Attached: 55242CE9-FF18-45D2-B834-2A4502533C91.gif (350x286, 5.11K)

You guys still believe in voting, after everything that's happened?

>The government has no say in what I do with my body!
>NOOO GOVERNMENT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY BODY
So many humans are just worthless sacks of meat.

They basically repeated the same mistake of PiS cuckservatives in Poland. Here it will cost them victory too, they will not form government after next elections.
Notice Autumn 2020 on the graph, that's when they banned aborting downies, their polls never recovered from it and even if they will "win", they won't have enough seats to form a government

Attached: FJNFmYgXoAwc3Lc.png (938x633, 52.19K)

The elections aren't for another two months, are you a time traveler?

The point of politics not to win an election
This is some neocon bullcrap

The point of politics is domination of your enemies

Yes I am.

Laws are for white people

Nigger already don't respect the law they'll keep killing their kids
Whites are much more likely not to

Voting is rigged it doesn’t matter who you vote for the outcome will be the same.

Okay.

Oh, you do know the economy is surging, there are too many jobs to go around, and gas is at all time lows, right?

Russia is also getting its ass kicked in Ukraine which means the energy fallout from that will be ending very soon.

Everything that needs to go absolutely splendid for Democrats to win actually is happening. I'm not even sure what Republicans are running on except crying about the FBI nailing Trump's dick to the wall, which 70% of the country supports.

They honestly had a more coherent message this time a year ago when they won in Virginia. But now that Covid restrictions are gone and everyone realizes the "CRT in schools" stuff was just crying wolf, it's over. You don't even hear Republican candidates making a big deal about trannies or BLM anymore to scare the white suburbanite back into line.

So yeah, their shitty, disorganized messaging is just the cherry on top of Dems cleaning up.

That chart is fake news retard.